Quantcast
Best Pizza I Have Ever Had in Calgary - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza I Have Ever Had in Calgary

My Ride
    10 psi of potato pressure

Wicked place! Was reading about it and started craving pizzza. Got there at like 1215, but I didnt know thye were closing soon. Wife said they were closing, but luis still took our order. Waited more than half an hour for the pizzas, but he gave us a free one while we were waiting. Crummy place, but nice people (family run) and the pizza is awesome! First time ive left a $10 tip after waiting half an hour.

+1 for the mexicana

BTW they close at 1230 everyday except fri&sat. Those 2 days they close at 2am.

Originally posted by New2Talon

BTW they close at 1230 everyday except fri&sat. Those 2 days they close at 2am.
    Haha so he did change his hours. When I was there he told me that he tried to close at 12:30 everyday and I was like man wtf! You are on 17th, you know how many drunk mofos come out of the bars at 1:00-2:00 AM hungry as fuck? You are sitting on a gold mine! He was like ohh really? hahaha good for him!

Man, Luis STACKED the Mexicana today. There isn't a big enough for this pie.

Also, I ordered and it was 40mins, got there and waited another 20. The place was busy, so be prepared for the wait. It is well worth it.

man I wanted Pizza so bad tonight.. I need another Mexicana/

Husband made me cook tonight...in the Mexican theme at least!

Mole Poblano with Chicken

My Ride
    2014 Mustang GT DIB track pkg 2010 GMC Terrain SLT

Well the wife and I just picked up some more pizza and it was the bomb. I had the chingoncita which is my own creation of black olives, feta cheese and the best pepperoni ever to top a pizza. My wife ordered the A La Pobre which is basically steak, mushrooms, onion and eggs. Wow. It is awesome too. We also ordered the Fruit Festival and it is such a fricking awesome creation. Great to mix in with your salty, regular pizza. Try it and you will love it guaranteed. Luis and family are very greatful for everyone's support on here. Please keep posting your comments and especially if you have tried a new pizza not mentioned before. Luis is getting better everytime because the one I had tonight was the best ever. I am not sure how a thin crust pizza can be so filling, but I eat 3 pieces of it and I am full. I still shove a few more in my fat mouth for good measure though. Usually I can polish off at least 6 thick pieces of other pizza. Pizza for breakfast tomorrow ladies and gentlemen!

Originally posted by msouther
    Well the wife and I just picked up some more pizza and it was the bomb. I had the chingoncita which is my own creation of black olives, feta cheese and the best pepperoni ever to top a pizza. My wife ordered the A La Pobre which is basically steak, mushrooms, onion and eggs. Wow. It is awesome too. We also ordered the Fruit Festival and it is such a fricking awesome creation. Great to mix in with your salty, regular pizza. Try it and you will love it guaranteed. Luis and family are very greatful for everyone's support on here. Please keep posting your comments and especially if you have tried a new pizza not mentioned before. Luis is getting better everytime because the one I had tonight was the best ever. I am not sure how a thin crust pizza can be so filling, but I eat 3 pieces of it and I am full. I still shove a few more in my fat mouth for good measure though. Usually I can polish off at least 6 thick pieces of other pizza. Pizza for breakfast tomorrow ladies and gentlemen!
    The next person in should give them a link to this thread.

I wrote down the website for him and told him to look in the food and dining forum.

I think someone needs to go in with their laptop!

man we are getting pizza no matter what tomorrow.

My Ride

I wrote down the website for him as well, with step by step instructions on how to find this thread. I meant to print the thread off before I left work today, but I was busy and forgot. Maybe this weekend I will. I am going to enjoy some cold pizza in a little while, and then finish it off for breakfast and love every minute of it.

After reading this I had a massive craving for pizza so I checked this place out. I got the buffalo pizza and it was the best thin crust pizza I have had.

Okay the fruit pizza, my husband was wondering if it was just fruit of was their some sort of sugary icing or something to that affect?

Also, has anyone tried the Lasagnas?

My Ride

There isn't any sugary icing on the fruit pizza. Obviously just the fruits, cheese and it tastes like a sprinkle of cinnamon or something. You have to try it, as that is the only way to do it any justice.

sooo we were drunk ordering last night. ionno if the pizza was good cuz we were drunk n starving, or if it was just straight up good.

got 2 meat lovers and a mexican, when we should've really have gotten 2 mexicans and a meatlover.

good shit. but to pay for delivery was a bitch. haha

My Ride

Originally posted by l/l/rX
    sooo we were drunk ordering last night. ionno if the pizza was good cuz we were drunk n starving, or if it was just straight up good.

got 2 meat lovers and a mexican, when we should've really have gotten 2 mexicans and a meatlover.

good shit. but to pay for delivery was a bitch. haha

How much was delivery?

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Im going to play Devils Advocate, I ordered it last night, had the Chaparal, the pizza is phenominal but if youre not used to eating heavy, rich foods it will kick the shit out of you. I wasnt totally starving so I was feeling pretty slow after I ate 2 pieces because of how rich it was. So flavorful though and very unique.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    66 Comet

I just tried to get some for us guys here at work.

Not open for lunch. Shitty.

I'll have to try it some other time.

Btw, I googled it, and this tread came up.

My Ride
    111R, FL5, DC2R, E61,W201, E36, GSW

tried it out yesterday night... got a medium Mexican with the thin crust... I wasnt that hungry before... but man I couldnt put that pizza down... finished off the whole box. Best i've had by far!

Originally posted by New2Talon

How much was delivery?
    i really had to beg them to deliver to us (hamptons) cuz we were all drunk, soo i told em that i would tip them really good. and ya... i did... haha 20 some bucks.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

i just had some, mexicana is exactly how others described it, so good, gave him a 10$ tip, next time i want to try the luna rosa, looked good, he suggested the guava paste and something else, might try that next time, anyone had it yet?,

went there at around 6 ish, was dead, had the pizza in 20 mins, thin crust is amazing, never had anything like it

will be going there again next week!

I had the meat special today on thick. It was quite good. The crust was perfectly done, and the pizza wasn't greasy at all. Delicious, clean pizza!

My Ride

Originally posted by l/l/rX

i really had to beg them to deliver to us (hamptons) cuz we were all drunk, soo i told em that i would tip them really good. and ya... i did... haha 20 some bucks.
    thats not too bad. i didnt think they would have delivered this far north...

Has anyone tried the fruit pizza or the guava "dessert" pizza? He recommended both to me when I was there, but the toppings didnt seem...grown up pizza like. I thought it looked like something that you would get from chucky cheeze...
    Last edited by New2Talon; 08-11-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast