Quantcast
Best Pizza I Have Ever Had in Calgary - Page 23 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza I Have Ever Had in Calgary

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

People get a little too excited about finding a hair in thier food. Seriously, what's the big deal.
    I've found hair in my food many times in the past, and it's never stopped me finishing what was on my plate.

Are all your girlfriends hairless or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    NC1

Yeah it's not like he purposely plucked it off his head and put it in your food. It's unintentional but it happens.

I've had a lady call and bitch and canceled/refunded a $50 food order because of 1 strand of hair in 1 of the 7 items she ordered. Holy fuck was she pissed. It was the fucking end of the world for her. WOW. OK lady. Maybe it was Kritafo.....j/k
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Last edited by kaput; 03-27-2019 at 01:27 AM.

My Ride
    2014 Mustang GT DIB track pkg 2010 GMC Terrain SLT

Hey max_boost,

I was in there today buying the usual two pizzas and Luis mentioned that someone came in to get the chingoncita. I have ate that same kind of pizza for like 15 years.

Regarding the hair, I would've said something to him. He does where a hat all of the time, but things happen. I would be a little grossed out from it too. No offense to Luis or anyone, but unless it was my wifes or something, I would be grossed out.

If you don't tell someone about issues etc. how can they try and fix it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Luis needs a new Beyond hat. Someone should give him one and get an updated pic for this thread.

I am planning on buying an advertising package on this site soon, so maybe Rage can throw in a free hat with the deal or something and I will donate it to him. Keep up the support though folks. Luis appreciates it.

Southey!

I don't mean this to knock msouther...I'm sure his intentions are all good and noble, but I can't help finding his "gusto" a little strange and well...just plain creepy.

Is it just me?

My Ride

Yeah he could just be a nice guy but I've never seen someone try so hard to pump a business they have no affiliation with nor recieve no kickbacks/benefits from.

I'm not sure how valuable a sponsorship for Luis would be on here. I'd think that the (almost) 23,000 views this thread has gotten, everyone has sampled it and is aware of them.

Originally posted by 5hift
    Yeah he could just be a nice guy but I've never seen someone try so hard to pump a business they have no affiliation with nor recieve no kickbacks/benefits from.
    I'm not suggesting he's getting kickbacks. I think he's just being a nice guy, and thats whats weird to me!

Luis' personality is infectious, and everyone likes to cheer on the underdog; not to mention that his pizza is really that good - hair or no hair.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    W213

i havent had pizza from there in a couple months
    and then i saw the pictures on the previous page....
    im gonna pick some up tonight!

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by msouther
    Hey max_boost,

I was in there today buying the usual two pizzas and Luis mentioned that someone came in to get the chingoncita. I have ate that same kind of pizza for like 15 years.
    Yup, I ordered it the other night.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    People get a little too excited about finding a hair in thier food. Seriously, what's the big deal.
    I've found hair in my food many times in the past, and it's never stopped me finishing what was on my plate.

Are all your girlfriends hairless or what?
    you try finishing it when the hair is so long that when i took a slice out it pull the cheese right off the pizza because it was stuck in the other slice. basicly it was cooked in the pizza, i couldnt even get it out.

Originally posted by Moe Man

you try finishing it when the hair is so long that when i took a slice out it pull the cheese right off the pizza because it was stuck in the other slice. basicly it was cooked in the pizza, i couldnt even get it out.
    And you didn't bring this up with him... becauseeeee?

Atriux

My Ride

"I don't mean this to knock msouther...I'm sure his intentions are all good and noble, but I can't help finding his "gusto" a little strange and well...just plain creepy.

Is it just me?"

Hey SZW and 5shift,

I agree with you both that it is totally creepy that there are some nice people in this world (me) who gets nothing more out of this than the good feeling of providing someone who doesn't have the money, knowledge of technology etc. get some business and stay afloat. I would be just as quick to bash a company that I wasn't happy with as I am to give kudos to someone who deserves it. It just feels better to be positive than it does negative.

I also work in Advertising and I know how effective this is which is why I wanted to help him. I am actually the one who is buying a sponsorship for our company on here. Luis can't afford it, hence the reason for this thread. I could get a better kick back if I tried to sell him advertising with our company, but I know he can't afford it so I don't bother him.

I can't lie. Luis gives me usually a little bigger pizza than what I PAY for because he likes me and appreciates what I have done for him. Based on the 3 orders I have placed with him in the last week at $30 a pop, I have probably gotten a kickback of about $20 or so in total based on the upgraded size he gives me and that might be over-estimating. I have also got him some good coverage in the Calgary Herald (which is where I work) for FREE. That must be pretty creepy too.

Keep up the comments about the pizza and also if you have anymore problems with my good samaritan work, please post them up or PM me!

so a buddy and I were staved, and we felt like pizza, so we decided to go to vogglio (it was his first time) i wanted to try something different so we went with deepdish

ham extra pinneapple banana peppers and bacon

we could only have a piece and a half each and we're done god damn look at this

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

Originally posted by Atriux

And you didn't bring this up with him... becauseeeee?

Atriux
    whatever man i dont want to give the guy a hard time. i wont be going back there.

My Ride

"whatever man i dont want to give the guy a hard time. i wont be going back there."

That is your call whether you go back there or not, but telling him isn't giving him a hard time. That is called constructive feedback which will allow him to reduce or eliminate occurences like this from happening again. If you had this happen to you, there could be others who are in the same boat and instead of speaking up and helping him, didn't say anything. I doubt this has happened too much, but it might not be an isolated incident.

Whatever you do is your choice, but you should always tell a business when you aren't happy with something, and tell them when you are too!

Originally posted by analbumcover
    so a buddy and I were staved, and we felt like pizza, so we decided to go to vogglio (it was his first time) i wanted to try something different so we went with deepdish

ham extra pinneapple banana peppers and bacon

we could only have a piece and a half each and we're done god damn look at this

Toss some cock sauce on that and it would be just perfect! Sriracha ftw
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    is300

just wish he was open a lil earlier. sometimes i call and he calls back an hour later after i went and got something else to eat. damn good pizza though

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

just had verns
    NOTHING compared to vogglios, i miss it

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast