Quantcast
C-Train Accident - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
    Hah, well walking along where this happened wearing the exact same shit that the girl who pushed him was, isnt the smartest thing you can do...especially if your a native woman with facial scarring
    You have got to be fucking kidding me......

I seriously hope this chick presses charges.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Hah, well walking along where this happened wearing the exact same shit that the girl who pushed him was, isnt the smartest thing you can do...especially if your a native woman with facial scarring

Look I empathize with you and your situation. The reason I do is I lost a friend in June of 06 to suicide. Not in no way does it compare to how your friend left us. But you really need to think before you post. Think good, and think long, and think hard. Yes emotions are rampant right now, and that's understandable but in NO way excusable for the half-wit comments you are making. Both in respect to users on this forum, who are entitled to their opinions and thoughts, and just in general, like the one I have previously quoted. I have been reading this thread since the get go, but am now just choosing to say something to you. And it's now not about e-thugging or being able to say shit to your lil zit filled, eyeliner smudged face.

You SERIOUSLY need to wake the fuck up, take a look at your own life and look at where its leading. It's been posted on here about how this should now be a wake up call to you. Do I smoke weed??...fuck yeah, so I am not gonna tell you what you can or can't do in regards to your life, it is after all YOUR life. But acting all hard and like you all up in Fiddy Cent's entourage will gain you nothing but hardship and cats laughing at you and right to your face. Trust me, cause I have seen it a million times. And one day one of these cats WILL meet you face-to-face to tell you exactly what they think, and I will not be surprised if you end up in the same situation as your passed friend.

So suck it up, act like an adult, and once again...THINK before you say or post shit up.

Why not go be there for your friends family, instead of trying to yap to people here with an education defending your friends actions like he was an alter boy.
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I suppose you think all native women should leave Calgary for the next couple of weeks so you and your friends don't think it's them next. Nice vigilante justice there Sherlock. "D'rrrr, a native women with facial scarring pushed my friend, IT MUST BE HER! Drrr" Do you know HOW many native women have facial scars for christ sakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Village Bike

Your assuming that the female who just happened to walk past there at the time even knew that something happened there the day before and that what she was wearing matched the description of the suspect. What if she was a tourist or someone who just came into town that morning?
    Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Originally posted by game005
    That kid went to my school...
    didnt really know who he was but i seen him around
    a couple of times...

RIP

What impressions did he leave you with?

Originally posted by jay42w8
    I'm gonna sound like a bible thumper for saying this but I agree when conservative groups say this...its because there is no such thing as parents anymore....how many people here can say that they grew up with 2 loving parents? I don't care if the parents are both same sex, without TWO loving parents
    I grew up with two gay women who loved me.... All the time, and sometimes at the same time.

\\Just joking.

Wow the irony...

Gage was selling weed by 8 street,
    now he's pushing grass - down 8 feet.

Since gage's friend said he's a "chillin' guy" he should find that funny in the after life.

RIP

^....I think he's throwin up his "gang" sign to that...just like on his Nexopia pic...woorrdd..

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Lol chill the fuck out i didnt say she deserved it, and i totally agree that the kids who did that should be brought to justice

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Lol chill the fuck out i didnt say she deserved it, and i totally agree that the kids who did that should be brought to justice

Including innocent Native Canadians heading home from work, who get mistakenly taken as the perps??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

I am sure somewhere in Calgary some short Irishman is commiting some form of crime in calgary... I best avoid going in at all for the next few days...

Is it me, or did you basically just attempt to justify the groups actions by saying that it was the womans fault (basically she DESERVED this for being stupid enough to walk on a c-train after a native person committed a crime...)

but then you say agree that the group should be brought to justice for there actions...

Congratulations, you removed one foot from your mouth and stuck the other foot in instead...which you have appeared to do numerous times throughout this thread

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

Originally posted by roopi
    Has no one every smoked weed before?
    No I actually havent...

and you know what the odd thing is... noones ever tried to push me off a c-train platform over 10 dollars of weed...

sometimes.... just sometimes... I think somewhere there is a link between these things

sorry for streetfighter Esq post combo

Read the front page of the Herald today.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

I hope the people that mobbed her get charged.

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by Toms-SC

"The victim's page on Nexopia boasts he sold marijuana and pictures show him and his friends smoking what look like drugs."

As soon as the Nexopia pages were posted here on beyond I e-mailed a coupe 'tip lines' of the local media sources with the links to those Nex pages. Within minutes Dave (The Sun writer) was communicating back and forth with me over the pages. Good to see he was able to squeeze that information into the article.

OMG.. u cheesed out rat... I dont know this kid but the family and friends have to deal with enough shit as it is and u make sure that gets in the media..!? I bet crimestoppers is on your speed dial snitch.. ppl just gotta stick their nose in other ppls biz and go the extra length hey..? i hope ur on the other end of that stick one day..

I dont like rats but this isnt really a case of ratting anyone out.

The public deserves to know the truth. Im sure a lot of parents and the public in general are happy to know that this wasnt random and wasnt an "innocent" kid who got targeted and murdered.

Originally posted by LaughingTiger

OMG.. u cheesed out rat... I dont know this kid but the family and friends have to deal with enough shit as it is and u make sure that gets in the media..!? I bet crimestoppers is on your speed dial snitch.. ppl just gotta stick their nose in other ppls biz and go the extra length hey..? i hope ur on the other end of that stick one day..

TOM-SC...youre a moron, get a life. Youre probably the kind of kid who would rat on someone for taking your bubble gum in JR high

Originally posted by LaughingTiger

Are your parents brother and sister?

What's wrong with letting the papers know that the guy was a drug dealer? It's not like he was trying to keep it a secret, he had it on his fucking nexoipa page. The people who are reading the newspapers deserve to have some background info on the people involved.

My Ride
    Godzilla.

I dont know if u are all on crack, but a 17 year old kid died.. and he was selling a bit of weed.. so what.. a lot of kids get into shit like that when their young.. The fact is no ones got ne respect anymore and jump at the chance to put their nose in everyone elses biz.. I usually just read and never post, but when someone goes outta their way like that.. come on.? what can u say .."are my parents brother and sister" kid grow up.. u ppl think dealing a bit of weed in highschool is bad.. u better stay inside cause this world is gonna eat ur asses up.. fuk have some respect for the dead.. If that was ur buddy that died Im sure u'd think a bit diff.. But shit what do I know, I only lost 3 friends since 2005..

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast