Quantcast
C-Train Accident - Page 14 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Toms-SC
    LaughingTiger/copynpaste/any other that are going to call me a snitch:

First off I just wanted to say fuck you. If it was not for these 'snitches' nobody would have stuck around to fill out police reports, nobody would have talked to the police, nobody would have talked to the media and there would not be a arrest warrant out for the suspect. These 'snitches' are what generates tips which leads to arrests. 'I bet you have Crime Stoppers on your speed dial!'. So what if I do? I want to make this city less of a shit hole with all the crime around. My latest call was somebody's car getting broken into, the police were there within minutes. Maybe the next one will be your car but the 'snitches' will keep their mouths shut and your car will get jacked.

You can thank 'snitches' for keeping their mouths shut when that lady in Ramsey was murdered. She was killed while crying for help. People heard the calls for help but nobody looked outside, nobody called the police. The blood is now on their hands.

In conclusion fuck you.

Don't fuck with Toms-SC for being what each and every one of you pathetic little excuses for human beings should be - a good citizen and overall good person.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    ////M

Originally posted by Toms-SC

You can thank 'snitches' for keeping their mouths shut when that lady in Ramsey was murdered. She was killed while crying for help. People heard the calls for help but nobody looked outside, nobody called the police. The blood is now on their hands.

In conclusion fuck you.
    So true

I love how Toms-SC is a snitch, but the witnesses who help the police find the drug dealers killer aren't snitches...how convenient.
    Has an IQ of 138, but can't figure out basic algebra.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Originally posted by PeterGTiR
    I love how Toms-SC is a snitch, but the witnesses who help the police find the drug dealers killer aren't snitches...how convenient.
    Unfortunately thats the mentality of these punk wigger wannabe teens.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Tom is not a snitch. The shame and embarrassment brought on to his family/friends was his own doing. Quit trying to pass the buck onto Tom.

Last edited by kaput; 03-27-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Originally posted by kaput
    Why do bad people suddenly become angels after they die? The kid is selling drugs on a busy c-train platform during the busiest hour of the day and pushes a girl on to the tracks. But its okay because he's 17 and in high school and everybody assaults women and deals drugs at that age right? You people who defend that are no better than him. He didn't deserve to die for it but if you really want to look at the bright side, think of it as one less dealer on the streets.
    A+

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

One less dealer on the streets? sheeeeeit like i said before, its not crack, its weed...

Selling weed today, rock tomorrow and messing up more peoples lives. Also, look at the kids friends who went after that poor girl last week, you are who you roll with and they are all fucking trash.

My Ride
    a plane

wooop deee doooooo
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
    One less dealer on the streets? sheeeeeit like i said before, its not crack, its weed...
    It's not crack, its weed? sheeeeeit like has been said before, dealing is dealing.

I'm not being pretentious, I've used drug, bought drugs, bought drugs for other people, know people that still sell drugs etc. however, a spade is a spade. Lots of people I knew that did that got what was coming to them (though not so seriously) and lots haven't yet but accept the fact that one day they likely will. It is the risk of the business and selling a controlled substance is dealing, plain and simple.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Jasons mom

It's not crack, its weed? sheeeeeit like has been said before, dealing is dealing.

I'm not being pretentious, I've used drug, bought drugs, bought drugs for other people, know people that still sell drugs etc. however, a spade is a spade. Lots of people I knew that did that got what was coming to them (though not so seriously) and lots haven't yet but accept the fact that one day they likely will. It is the risk of the business and selling a controlled substance is dealing, plain and simple.
    +1 for that one

its like, for example....a guy going around sleeping with lots and lots of chics and never using a condom. By not using protection he is accepting the risk to get aids, or any other std. Does he have the right to cry and say "i dont know how this happened", NO, he accepted the risk and therefore will accept the consequences. Gage made his own bed by being around that crowd, and whether is crack or weed or whatever, he put himself in the situation. If he wasnt dealing pot that day, do you think he would have had any contact with that chic? i doubt it, so in the end, his decision to sell weed, put him in contact with ppl like that chick, and therefore sealed his fate.

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever

and that weed caused the death of your friend...... don't you hate that? I'm sorry man about your loss....

a lot of people in this forum may sound too conservative for you but even weed has adverse side effects.

At the risk of hi-jacking this thread, i will just post some side effects.... weed is not like air that you inhale and you're gonna be fine:

Effects on the Brain

The short-term effects of marijuana can include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate. Research findings for long-term marijuana abuse indicate some changes in the brain similar to those seen after long-term abuse of other major drugs. For example, cannabinoid (THC or synthetic forms of THC) withdrawal in chronically exposed animals leads to an increase in the activation of the stress-response system(4) and changes in the activity of nerve cells containing dopamine(5). Dopamine neurons are involved in the regulation of motivation and reward, and are directly or indirectly affected by all drugs of abuse.

Effects of Heavy Marijuana Use on Learning and Social Behavior
    Research clearly demonstrates that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life or make a person's existing problems worse. Depression(16), anxiety(16), and personality disturbances(17) have been associated with chronic marijuana use. Because marijuana compromises the ability to learn and remember information, the more a person uses marijuana the more he or she is likely to fall behind in accumulating intellectual, job, or social skills. Moreover, research has shown that marijuana's adverse impact on memory and learning can last for days or weeks after the acute effects of the drug wear off(18, 19, 24).

Students who smoke marijuana get lower grades and are less likely to graduate from high school, compared with their nonsmoking peers(20, 21, 22, 23). A study of 129 college students found that, among those who smoked the drug at least 27 of the 30 days prior to being surveyed, critical skills related to attention, memory, and learning were significantly impaired, even after the students had not taken the drug for at least 24 hours(19). These "heavy" marijuana abusers had more trouble sustaining and shifting their attention and in registering, organizing, and using information than did the study participants who had abused marijuana no more than 3 of the previous 30 days. As a result, someone who smokes marijuana every day may be functioning at a reduced intellectual level all of the time.

More recently, the same researchers showed that the ability of a group of long-term heavy marijuana abusers to recall words from a list remained impaired for a week after quitting, but returned to normal within 4 weeks(24). Thus, some cognitive abilities may be restored in individuals who quit smoking marijuana, even after long-term heavy use.

Workers who smoke marijuana are more likely than their coworkers to have problems on the job. Several studies associate workers' marijuana smoking with increased absences, tardiness, accidents, workers' compensation claims, and job turnover. A study among postal workers found that employees who tested positive for marijuana on a pre-employment urine drug test had 55 percent more industrial accidents, 85 percent more injuries, and a 75-percent increase in absenteeism compared with those who tested negative for marijuana use(25). In another study, heavy marijuana abusers reported that the drug impaired several important measures of life achievement including cognitive abilities, career status, social life, and physical and mental health(26).

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by LaughingTiger
    ...The fact is I dont like rats, and Im sorry I feel so strongly about it....

...but a rat is a rat and im not sorry for my opinion...
    I love how there is all this talk about snitching. If you tell the media what happened, you're a snitch. If you inform police what happened, you're a snitch.

Unfortunately for you, most people who 'snitch' couldn't care less about ratting out some dirtbag dealer and his buddies. I, for one, am all for 'snitching' to get these pieces of filth off our city streets.

Myself and others who DON'T smoke/deal drugs, have absolultely no sympathy for kids like this. Neither do I feel in the least bit scared to snitch despite how 'strongly' you feel about rats.
    Last edited by Canmorite; 08-08-2007 at 09:55 PM.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by dmtx

At the risk of hi-jacking this thread, i will just post some side effects.... weed is not like air that you inhale and you're gonna be fine:

Do me a favor Bill Nye The Science Guy, take your scientific findings to a weed specific thread. This is not about what weed can do to or for you.

I understand most non pot smokers are all uppity about just how bad it is and how it "sugar coats life. etc etc."

I have smoked weed every day while going to school to maintain my goal in the field I study. So far I have aced each and every exam and plan on maintaining my study rituals to obtain my goal. I have already recieved the job prior to finishing school and will be earning some pretty decent flow in a short period of time.

Everybody is different end of story.

Let's keep this thread to it's original topic and do the weed talk elsewhere.

Everything in life happens for a reason good and bad. Not to forget that what you focus on expands. If you want to run all teen tough at one of the trashiest corners of Calgary selling drugs, display that lifestyle all over the internet for the world to see, and make such decisions that impact yours and everyone elses life around you......you better believe you are a lit wick with no clue to the length and just when you will go BOOM!!

Shit happens....life is about choices, Gage made some. Now Gage paid some!

As for all the "Snitch" haters, grow up!! Seriously. I don't know any of you and neither will I ever as I CHOOSE to not be around your type of society. Once your life stops being play play play and some responsibilities get added to your daily tasks. Then and only then might you understand why things like "letting the media know about what the public has the right to know about" truly matters.

I can see one thing happening once this story gets unfolded. The public is going to be all pissy and questionable as to why this was not prevented with all the "newly added" Police Services.

RIP Gage
    Condolences to the Family and Friends

-edit- please pardon my ignorance for not wishing Toms SC well in the mental recovery of your sitings.
    Last edited by Kona9; 08-08-2007 at 10:10 PM.

My Ride
    Acura Integra

I'm losing IQ points reading this thread faster than all the pot smokers out there.

My Ride
    a red bullet shaped rocket

Originally posted by dmtx

and that weed caused the death of your friend...... don't you hate that? I'm sorry man about your loss....

a lot of people in this forum may sound too conservative for you but even weed has adverse side effects.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html
    Now go look up some facts on smokes and alcohol. Just because its legal it doesnt make it better.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

^I'd hate to chime in on an off topic discussion...but I HATE this argument from pot smokers....so what if alcohol and cigarettes are just as bad?...what are you saying? should we make them illegal too? I don't get your argument...? does that justify your self destruction and future burden on our health care system? I don't think so....that's all I have so say lol ..that being said, I don't think any of these substances should be made illegal....like anything, too much is bad for you....a dubie once in a while is ok just as a drink of red wine is good here and there....but when you become a regular user...that's when it gets unhealthy...you get drunk and drive...u can kill someone, same with getting stoned

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

End this thread already. Some people just don't get it. There is no need to argue. Natural selection will take care of things eventually.

My Ride
    Acura Integra

The subject of this thread IS natural selection in action

edit: page 8 ownage

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast