Quantcast
C-Train Accident - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

My Ride
    a plane

Originally posted by barbarian
    That 8th St/7 Ave corner needs a serious clean-up. The cops should back off and let the dealers come back in for a few days, then bring the riot squad in to bash heads around 9 pm.
    heh i get off there every morning and there are always cops there standing around doing nothing ... and i work right aross the tracks... and everytime i went home or go outside not once ive seen them do anything .. so really they shud forget putting more cops there and the onesthere should actually do something about it ...

as for dieing over a gram of weed dats really sad... my best wishes to the family and friends of the victim ...

but i dont really have much care really ...
    well..

RIP
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by roopi
    Has no one every smoked weed before?
    I think it's that he sold weed not smoked weed.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever

Ohhh your such a cool badass Tomssc, internet coolguys like you are so hard to comeby.
    You know what? Toms-SC is likely one of the nicest and most helpful people on this forum and has never tried to come off as a "cool badass" or anything else like that too anybody so far as I can recall so why don't you go fuck youself you dumb little cunt. Big-talking mindless know nothing fucks like you make me sick. At least now he can sleep peacefully after witnessing such a horrible thing and know that the kid brought it on himself and there's nothing he could have done to change the outcome. Can you imagine what would be going through your head if you were so close to something like that? Asshole.

It's tragic as all hell that the poor boy lost his life over something so trivial and nobody is going to argue that but the simple truth remains that if he wasn't doing what he did he'd still be alive today. Sure, dealing a bit of weed seems small potatoes compared to crack/meth/whatever but the fact remains that you are still increasing your chances of encountering nutjobs exponentially. Like every other aspect of life, you make your bed and you lie in it, some people do that shit and live to be 100 and some people do that shit and live to be 17. You don't win every time you roll the dice at the table either, it's the luck of the draw.

Everyone is sympathetic towards the loss of a loved one and a friend but unfortunately, thems the breaks.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 08-02-2007 at 11:39 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride

+1 couldn't be said better.

Originally posted by PINOY-X

heh i get off there every morning and there are always cops there standing around doing nothing ... and i work right aross the tracks... and everytime i went home or go outside not once ive seen them do anything .. so really they shud forget putting more cops there and the onesthere should actually do something about it ...
    I get on at that station each morning and if CPS is even there, they sit in their paddywagon in the Macs parking lot. The junkies carry on their business on the next block at 7th Ave. and 9th St. with a lookout watching CPS in their A/C'd truck.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

the paper this morning reported that the guy first pushed the womam off the platform before she did it back to him.

"The woman who pushed a teen to his death in the path of a C-Train was retaliating for being shoved off the platform by the victim, the Sun has learned.

Sources say the teen, who was involved in what cops call a prolonged fight with the woman about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday, shoved her off the platform onto the empty tracks at 7 Ave. and 8 St. S.W.

The woman, now the subject of a police manhunt, got up and waited for an approaching train before pushing Gage Jeffery Prevost to his death, pinned between the LRT car and the platform, sources say. " Calgary Sun
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Originally posted by roopi
    Has no one every smoked weed before?
    Nope. And I have no desire to at all. In fact, I've never tried drugs at all. The thought of fucking with the chemistry in my head in order to get high or stoned is just repulsive to me. If you want to do it, go ahead, but I prefer to live with the truth of life, rather than having to chemically sugar coat it.
    Last edited by codetrap; 08-03-2007 at 08:45 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

You know what? Toms-SC is likely one of the nicest and most helpful people on this forum and has never tried to come off as a "cool badass" or anything else like that too anybody so far as I can recall so why don't you go fuck youself you dumb little cunt. Big-talking mindless know nothing fucks like you make me sick. At least now he can sleep peacefully after witnessing such a horrible thing and know that the kid brought it on himself and there's nothing he could have done to change the outcome. Can you imagine what would be going through your head if you were so close to something like that? Asshole.

It's tragic as all hell that the poor boy lost his life over something so trivial and nobody is going to argue that but the simple truth remains that if he wasn't doing what he did he'd still be alive today. Sure, dealing a bit of weed seems small potatoes compared to crack/meth/whatever but the fact remains that you are still increasing your chances of encountering nutjobs exponentially. Like every other aspect of life, you make your bed and you lie in it, some people do that shit and live to be 100 and some people do that shit and live to be 17. You don't win every time you roll the dice at the table either, it's the luck of the draw.

Everyone is sympathetic towards the loss of a loved one and a friend but unfortunately, thems the breaks.
    I was wondering when someone was going to going to comment on what datsun_fever said. Nicely done.

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

hahaha dumb little cunt, say that to my face internet toughguy, you faggot

Sure thing. C-Train tracks. 4:45 PM. Bring a gram of weed.

My Ride
    2000 Maxima GLE

+ 2 for what JRSC00LUDE said

My Ride
    Ford F-150

Who is this? I went to Dief too, graduated a couple years ago though...so I dont think I know your buddy. And dont fuel the fire, these guys will flame you so badly...plus your not going to fight the guy, so why talk shit over the net.

Its sad though he died at such a young age. Most likely he could have easily brought himself out of that lifestyle. When you get out of high school you get away from the "hardcore" crowd and get a steady girlfriend and a job which takes up most your time. Most the guys who dealed back in high school are done with that shit they got full time jobs and lead better lives...the others well there in and out of jail.

Anyways R.I.P to the dead and may thoughts and prayers be with his family and friends. I cant imagine what there going through

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Actually, you seem to be the one acting like an internet toughguy. I'm not going to dumb down this thread by arguing with you and I'm not interested in flaming you in some stupid little e-thug war. If you don't like getting called over bullshit statements then don't make any. See ya.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

Hahaha. No more retards on the forum please!!!

My Ride
    w163

Datsun-Fever , drugdealers, crackheads and bad lifestyles FTL.

Im too lazy write a whole page, but to JRSCLUDE, TomSC and Ben.

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Fuck it, i just have to accept the face that the internet is a place where little dorks sit behind there computers and tough talk dead people....way she fuckin goes

Fuck it, i just have to accept the face that the internet is a place where little dorks sit behind there computers and tough talk dead people....way she fuckin goes
    Have you accepted the fact your friend is dead because of the life style he (you) lived? You need to picture yourself as your friend as it looks like your heading well down that path of self destruction.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

i just have to accept the face that the internet is a place where little dorks sit behind there computers and tough talk dead people....way she fuckin goes
    No shit, you look in the mirror lately or something?

How old exactly are you? Seriously no one calls anyone else a dork once you are over 20... Want to know why? Because at a certain point you just stop caring what other people think of you and just lead your own life. No one cares how cool you think you are or how much of a "thug" you are.

Don't forget about those little dorks who sit behind computers and tough talk live people.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast