Quantcast
C-Train Accident - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

Did this kid not push the girl off the platform first? If so..

Karma is a bitch.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by LaughingTiger

OMG.. u cheesed out rat... I dont know this kid but the family and friends have to deal with enough shit as it is and u make sure that gets in the media..!? I bet crimestoppers is on your speed dial snitch.. ppl just gotta stick their nose in other ppls biz and go the extra length hey..? i hope ur on the other end of that stick one day..
    I don't think it can be construed as snitching if the bonehead posted it on his Myspace.

Toms-SC fukken wins.

i dont think its the fact that Tom told the media that laughingtiger is talking about, but his attitute

its like that fat little nerd that always sat in the front of the class and was the first to go tell the teacher if someone was cheating in hope of the teacher liking him, but even the teacher just thought of him as a dirty little rat lol

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

I dont know if u are all on crack, but a 17 year old kid died.. and he was selling a bit of weed.. so what.. a lot of kids get into shit like that when their young..
    Yeah, you're right. It's no big deal that he was dealing a little bit of weed. Kids will be kids.

...so then why is it a big deal that everyone knows about it? If it doesn't really matter, then what difference does it make if the truth is known about him?

If it were me that found that on his Nexopia, I wouldn't be calling up the media, but I wouldn't just dismiss it so casually either. He was dealing weed now - what happens when the cash from that isn't enough? Just a little bit of E? Of coke? Of heroin? He doesn't get a free pass from the shit that he did just because he's dead...
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

I dont know if u are all on crack, but a 17 year old kid died.. and he was selling a bit of weed.. so what.. a lot of kids get into shit like that when their young.. The fact is no ones got ne respect anymore and jump at the chance to put their nose in everyone elses biz.. I usually just read and never post, but when someone goes outta their way like that.. come on.? what can u say .."are my parents brother and sister" kid grow up.. u ppl think dealing a bit of weed in highschool is bad.. u better stay inside cause this world is gonna eat ur asses up.. fuk have some respect for the dead.. If that was ur buddy that died Im sure u'd think a bit diff.. But shit what do I know, I only lost 3 friends since 2005..
    He didn't hide what he was doing so why should Toms-SC

Big deal, he wanted both sides of the story told. Do you email CNN when they do some investigative reporting, or report some facts you don't like? SC saw the guy all #$% up and dead, give hime a break I am sure he is somewhat traumatized, and he was not the one that pushed someone on the track the first time, does the person who reviewed the surv. video and mentioned it become a snitch too? It is sad,there is no doubt, no one deserves to die young. RIP to the victim.

My Ride
    SoupRYou

Originally posted by HyperZell

Yeah, you're right. It's no big deal that he was dealing a little bit of weed. Kids will be kids.

...so then why is it a big deal that everyone knows about it? If it doesn't really matter, then what difference does it make if the truth is known about him?

If it were me that found that on his Nexopia, I wouldn't be calling up the media, but I wouldn't just dismiss it so casually either. He was dealing weed now - what happens when the cash from that isn't enough? Just a little bit of E? Of coke? Of heroin? He doesn't get a free pass from the shit that he did just because he's dead...
    i was surprised when i found his nexopia i was thinking way before that to die such a horrific death u had to be involved in something
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I dont know if u are all on crack, but a 17 year old kid died.. and he was selling a bit of weed.. so what.. a lot of kids get into shit like that when their young.. The fact is no ones got ne respect anymore and jump at the chance to put their nose in everyone elses biz.. I usually just read and never post, but when someone goes outta their way like that.. come on.? what can u say .."are my parents brother and sister" kid grow up.. u ppl think dealing a bit of weed in highschool is bad.. u better stay inside cause this world is gonna eat ur asses up.. fuk have some respect for the dead.. If that was ur buddy that died Im sure u'd think a bit diff.. But shit what do I know, I only lost 3 friends since 2005..
    intersting how you left out that this wouldn't have even happened if he hadn't beeen such a tough guy and pushed her on the tracks first.

I feel sorry for his parents for losing a son but this was a pure case of Karma.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by rotten42

intersting how you left out that this wouldn't have even happened if he hadn't beeen such a tough guy and pushed her on the tracks first.

I feel sorry for his parents for losing a son but this was a pure case of Karma.

hey man.. Im not saying ne thing about this situation, i wasnt there and dont know ne of them.. karma is karma and whatever happened happend.. but a kid died and ppl that dont even know him r judging him and making him look bad..we dont have the rite to do that and everyone should just let it be and let the poor kid rest in peace..

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by eljefe

He didn't hide what he was doing so why should Toms-SC

Big deal, he wanted both sides of the story told. Do you email CNN when they do some investigative reporting, or report some facts you don't like? SC saw the guy all #$% up and dead, give hime a break I am sure he is somewhat traumatized, and he was not the one that pushed someone on the track the first time, does the person who reviewed the surv. video and mentioned it become a snitch too? It is sad,there is no doubt, no one deserves to die young. RIP to the victim.
    u serious.. haha bro , the kid died , what rite does ne one have to judge him or make his name look bad .. like u said "no one deserves to die young" but if ur buddy died , would u want the parents and friends going through a worse time because some "rat" decided to make sure everyone knew he was a "weed dealing" scum bag.? that aint respect...

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

hey man.. Im not saying ne thing about this situation, i wasnt there and dont know ne of them.. karma is karma and whatever happened happend.. but a kid died and ppl that dont even know him r judging him and making him look bad..we dont have the rite to do that and everyone should just let it be and let the poor kid rest in peace..
    the kid made himself look bad by posting up his wannabe thug lifestyle all over the internet AND pushed her onto the tracks, give your head a shake if you think he deserves an OUNCE of respect from anyone
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by HyperZell

yeah u wouldnt dismiss it, but u wouldnt go outta ur way to make his name bad cause u dont sound like u a rat... All the other things u wrote that "could" happen sounds like something u heard on tv.. man u dont know that, and thats besides the fact.. a kid died .. let it be .. how do ppl justify a rat ne way.. i dont get it .. ???

lol all this nonsense about karma too many buddhists on the board. And what Toms-sc did is fuckin brutal who cares if he sold weed u dont need to let fucking calgarysun know so the whole city does because at this point in time it is the family that will have to deal with that bullshit and embarassment. goofball snitch

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by finboy

the kid made himself look bad by posting up his wannabe thug lifestyle all over the internet AND pushed her onto the tracks, give your head a shake if you think he deserves an OUNCE of respect from anyone

u serious.? hes a kid.. hes a try hard thug .. who cares .. but hes dead man.. he pushed a chick but didnt try and kill the bitch.. if he was ur bro, ud probably feel diff..

I dont even care he made him self look bad.. its rats that go outta their way to get their nose in other ppls biz....

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by TheCheff
    lol all this nonsense about karma too many buddhists on the board. And what Toms-sc did is fuckin brutal who cares if he sold weed u dont need to let fucking calgarysun know so the whole city does because at this point in time it is the family that will have to deal with that bullshit and embarassment. goofball snitch

true that .. look someone that doesnt support rats .

My Ride
    2005 Honda Civic

I dont know if u are all on crack, but a 17 year old kid died.. and he was selling a bit of weed.. so what.. a lot of kids get into shit like that when their young..
    I didn't. And I have about 50 friends who didn't, none of them. In fact, not one person that I hang out with has ever sold any type of drug to anyone in their lives, so how can that statement be true without considering it's the type of people you choose to have around you. And the lifestyle those choices bring with them.
    Originally posted by adamc
    you can pretty much skip over any posts that have no punctuation, as a general rule of thumb.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

u serious.? hes a kid.. hes a try hard thug .. who cares .. but hes dead man.. he pushed a chick but didnt try and kill the bitch.. if he was ur bro, ud probably feel diff..

I dont even care he made him self look bad.. its rats that go outta their way to get their nose in other ppls biz....
    didn't try to kill her? HE PUSHED HER ONTO TRAIN TRACKS.

while i agree that no one deserves to get killed, this guy's lifestyle has its downfalls, and the potential for death is one of them. even IF tom didn't aleart the paper about the sale of drugs, it would have come out anyways, the police knew about it and it would have been released via a press release.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

u serious.. haha bro , the kid died , what rite does ne one have to judge him or make his name look bad .. like u said "no one deserves to die young" but if ur buddy died , would u want the parents and friends going through a worse time because some "rat" decided to make sure everyone knew he was a "weed dealing" scum bag.? that aint respect...
    No one made him look how he does but himself, thats all.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

I am laughing my ass off at these little wigger kids talking all gangsta in their posts...

Kids these days..

My Ride
    Jasons mom

you sir, are an idiot. STFU and get a life. If Toms SC didnt tell teh sun, then the kid may have looked like a saint and ppl would just call it another "innocent" death. He put it on his nexopia page, which im sure half the word has glanced at anyways. The truth is, he put himself in that crowd, it doesnt matter if its 10$ in weed or 10,000$ in weed, he allowed himself to hang with people, and deal with people, that, 90% of them are lowlife scum. Ive always been told "birds of a feather flock together". Well.....this is a classic case. I say RIP to the kid, its sad to see somebody die at such a young age, when their whole life is ahead of them, and who knows, he may have turned around and grown up to be a successful person....but not if he kept going the way he was.

on the same breath, i hope the girl that WAITED FOR THE TRAIN before pushing him, gets put in jail for life. That to me shows such a lack of compassion for life its not even funny. GOD or whatever is in the afterlife if there is one, will sort it all out, you can bet on that.

A trajedy like this should teach us all a lesson, and make us maybe for a second, step back from our selfish lives, and have a look at where were going and where we want to be, and if were making the right choices and decisions in our lives. You only have one life, make it count, and make the right decisions.

my .02

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Originally posted by ZEDGE
    I am laughing my ass off at these little wigger kids talking all gangsta in their posts...

Kids these days..
    It seems like its fashionable to be a wigger. Perhaps is the new "metrosexual". Like punk was in the 80s.. or tube socks?

LaughingTiger, was this guy some friend of yours? Perhaps he was your partner flipping burgers at McDicks? You're getting awfully upset about this. I can just feel the emotion coming through in your broken english. I guess it must be very close to home when some drug dealer gets killed in a graphic fashion.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast