Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Train Accident

pot sucks - shrooms FTW

Spam, noodles and eggs are good.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by Kona9

(please tell me they didn't "pour some out for their homie.&quot
    They did. Read it in an article on their gathering. What a bunch of losers.

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

Originally posted by bspot

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Kona9

It worked out well as only a couple days ago I was reading your Classic Asian Dish Thread.

Im not going to lie...I want to try and cook it myself.

Next Beyond Guitar jam session should include SPAM Egg and noodle dishes for everyone! But only after smoking sweet gaggers and huffin' volcano bags!

I may have to do the cooking as I only know the opening to Nothing Else Matters by metallica on a guitar!
    doobs and jamming mix...spam, egg and noodles don't.

Then again...when is spam ever a good thing?
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    GC8 Sti R

Originally posted by bspot

Wtf? ur a faggot, how can you look down upon that, some kids trying to pay respect to their friend, who they'll never see again... go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Updates from today's Herald

Forsen would not say what the fight between the woman and Prevost was about.

Friends called the teen an optimist who was always up for anything.

He was part of a group of about 40 close friends who mostly met while attending John G. Diefenbaker several years ago.

"We're like family," Biswas said.

Prevost dropped out of school after he left his dad's home about two years ago, Biswas said.

Prevost moved to Nova Scotia to live with his mom and younger brother. But he returned to Calgary shortly after because he missed his friends, moving in with Biswas and two others.

He visited his dad every couple of weeks and called his mom earlier this week to wish her a happy birthday.

Biswas said Prevost was a street-smart teen who had been working as a labourer, but quit recently and was "in transition."

"He told me he wanted to go back to school."

But he also said Prevost occasionally sold marijuana to make ends meet.

"He was caught in the drugs and alcohol like the rest of us are," Biswas said.

Still, Prevost never complained and had a good outlook.

"He was content and happy with everything. He never saw the bad side."

Biswas said he wished the last words with Prevost had been more than just a simple goodbye, adding he was shocked by the sudden and strange death of his friend.
    http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/...4-b84b56274486

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever

Wtf? ur a faggot, how can you look down upon that, some kids trying to pay respect to their friend, who they'll never see again... go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
    The fact of the matter is, you kids are a bunch of punks, not south central, compton, projects, Gangsters. The pouring of the liquor stems from the true gangster lifestyle where the REAL tough shit happens.

I would love to see you tough little shit sticks last a day with your hard core attitudes in those places.

With that said, and it being MY personal view that I am completely entitled to. I can appreciate you and your friends caring for a lost pal. Regardless of the lifestyles you and your chums choose, Mr Prevost is still a friend, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, and a brother to someone. He is a human being with many choices that are different from most of society and he is no longer available to be that person to all those people.

As I stated before. Life is about choices. You put yourself in these positions, the rate of risk increases exponentially when you make these choices. It is what it is and it's time to move forward and take some life lessons out of this and many other similar situations. Don't sit and whine and bitch about what occured and how members of a CAR forum are saying shit you don't like.
    be the better person and take the high road with a positive attitude. Life will work out one heck of alot easier if you can do so.

I may sound a tad insensitive, but I have had people lose their lives right in front of me. I have had friends pass on from various situations. You have to maintain positivity over the shittiest of times as only you can do something about your destiny. It's your control. Nobody elses.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

All this Calgary "gangsta" crap is quite funny to me too. Having been to some of the rougher neighborhoods in places like Oakland and seen the projects for myself, as well as the squalor, drugs, and violence, then seeing these little "gangsta" wannabies who's only exposure is the media controlled rap music and movies like "menace to society".. it really does make me laugh.

All these little wannabie thugs and "gangsta's" that come from good homes, drive nice cars, go to good schools, never been hungry, wear nice clothes, have access to computers, the internet etc. Yup, real poverty there. Anyone that is playing around on a car forum on the internet, is not a real "gangsta", nor will they ever be.

Just my 2 bits.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

I didn't understand this whole "pouring of liquor" think.. so I did a little googling... interesting what I found.

Thug Heaven?

This act of libation has spawned a popular aspect of Hip Hop and rap, where young people now pay homage to fallen "street soldiers" which inevitably pushed the question, "Is there a Heaven for a G (gangster)?" A question that young warriors have already answered which some common notions as "Only God can judge me" and "Thug's Paradise".

Well the short answer is yes. Africans and Native Americans believe EVERYONE makes to Heaven, with the exception of disturbed souls whose death was so violent and traumatic that they have to be ushered into the afterworld through special means. Many middle passage, civil war soldiers, Vietnam vets, lynching victims etc. fall into this category. There is a "heaven" for thugs, but it isn’t pretty.

Heaven is simply the afterworld and it is "good" or "bad" based on how you live. Indigenous people say rapists go to live with rapists in the afterworld. Killers, egomaniacs, bigots, etc. They go to a place to reside with people like themselves. So they will be surrounded, at least initially with all the misery they experienced in life.

When we tell the family of these dead children that their children are finally at rest, we are most likely deceiving them. Many relive their days on Earth so they can fully understand the evil they caused others. Their souls do not rest. They are tormented and troubled. Especially if they are among those that didn't make it to Heaven, but instead are waiting for spiritual work to be done on their behalf.

We call these people that die but do not become Ancestors "Dark Deceased" in some cultures. They are not honored, nor believed to have lived long enough to understand and achieve their divine destiny.

What do Thugs do in Heaven?

What they do in Heaven is the same as what righteous people do. They recount their time on Earth, hear what lessons they failed to learn, and begin to process that for reincarnation. Some are so terrible that they are not given opportunities to return as long as their evil is felt on Earth. If Hitler was human (and I have reason to doubt that he was) you can be sure that he probably hasn’t reincarnated yet. It wouldn’t be logical to let such a person cross over into Life again when millions of spirits that haven’t caused as much suffering are waiting to reincarnate as well. (Please know these references to numbers are for human understanding and aren’t to be taken too literally. The point is that many ancestors and what we call "Yet to be Born" are waiting to experience Divine Creation.)

Should I pour out a little Liquor?

But it’s important to realize that the pouring of Liquor or Libation is a rite reserved exclusively for those that lived good moral lives. When we pour libation to a person we are honoring and invoking their character, behavior and beliefs. We are asking them to bring us more of what they gave us on Earth.

When we pour liquor to fallen "street soldiers" we are invoking the sale of drugs, the use of firearms, the objectification of women, the fear they breed among our elderly, the vice grip they hold on our blocks. We are asking them to bring more of that into our lives. To help us continue to fight gang wars. To help continue to be able to do whatever it takes to get fly clothes rims and secret "cribs" where we hide secret girlfriends. We are invoking their desire for money, their desire for revenge, their desire for power and respect.

We are welcoming more crime, more death, and more materialism into our lives.

When we pour liquor to a dead gang member we are praying for more gang members. When we pour liquor to a dead pimp we are praying for more pimps to be born and molded. In doing so, the cycle continues. There is a spiritual consequence for performing the rite of libation on the wrong people.

"The Rules"

We do not pour libation for people that died in violence that was not community endorsed (just war) - In most cultures they don’t get public funerals either.

We do not pour libation for criminals. - In most cultures they don’t get public funerals either.

We do not pour libation for deceased children even if they were good people. What could a child spirit offer us in the way of wisdom??? (Some culture differ here or at least restrict their communications with child spirits.)

We do not pour libation for people that died of ailments out of norm for their age or that betray a bad lifestyle. - In most cultures they don’t get public funerals either.

We do not pour libation for people that commit suicide. No exceptions. (This is always the one that everyone feels they ought to do"anyway" and end up getting hurt even WORST.)

We only pour libation for Elders that were moral and responsible.

Healing the Thugs

If you have a loved one that didn’t die as an Ancestor you can pray for their spiritual elevation in your prayers to God, not the Ancestors. Pray that they learn the lessons of their lives well and that they make it safely to the afterworld, if they aren’t there already. Light a candle every once in awhile for them.

If you feel the presence of a relative or friend that died violently, was a criminal, a sexual predator, a poor parent, or had any other bad characteristics that made them unpleasant to most, you should demand that they leave and find divine spirit. It’s not your job to help them do that, because as vagrant spirits they are more dangerous than they were alive and they can become very desperate and violent in their confusion. Only a professional spiritualist should call and work directly with one of these spirits. Again, you can light a candle for them to move towards for spiritual realization. This acts as a spiritual trigger, a "metaphor". That is it.. Anything more and you may get hurt. (Literally. I have seen this happen with my own eyes.)

What Impact do Dark Deceased have on our lives?

Many of you are fighting with spouses because of vagrant spirits that couldn’t keep relationships during their lives or battling with a boss that walks with a vagrant spirit that was a slave master etc. Or you want to give up the gang life but feel "compelled" back by an old friend that is now a morally unresolved spirit.

This is why we shouldn’t pour libation to our young warriors that were involved in crime or violence. This is why we should not call their names in praise. This has nothing to do with the love that we have them. It is about honoring and invoking the right kind of energy and wisdom into our lives.

Ever notice how your grandparents didn’t speak about certain people?

*Permission for this guest editorial was given by the author Ifasehun Thabiti Ojedele.

He is the webmaster of Roots and Rooted. Although normally his articles are not to be reprinted, we approached him with respect and considering the subject matter, Ifasehun Thabiti Ojedele believes “It is important for our young street soldiers to understand the spiritual ramifications of our actions. The rite of "pouring out a little liquor" is Afrikan and they should understand why we did it, and for whom it was not done.”

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

I happened to be at the train station while they had their little "memorial" going on last week. Looked like a wigger convention to me.

At the end of it, they had group photos done. If the clown that was posing with a pair of "W"s in the air didn't say MTV-influenced wigger, I don't know what does.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

^ Wife beaters and chains galore.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

For all the talk of "why do they have to talk about how he was a dealer and stuff?", there are 2 reasons other than just to sensationalise the story (which is a big reason, but no the only one)

1. To give people a reason why it happened. Criminals killing each other is not really a concern for your average person. Thinking that the guy was just some random person that got pushed is a concern. So giving context eases the public psyche.

2. It serves as a wake up call to all the people sitting on the fence of wether to keep being thugs or to just give up and get on with their lives

And that's why it bothers me that all his friends are pouring out 40s and attacking innocent people in front of cops. It shows that they still don't get it. There is a certain amount of leadway given in life for kids wanting to act all hard because they have the invincibility of youth hindering them. But once that is taken away, that is typically what will push a smart person to realise that it's time to change. It happened to me and all my friends. We enjoyed a youth of drinking and fights and all the "cool" stuff, but once the consequences started coming down, it really struck home.

Why aren't these kids getting it? Their friend died as a result of their chosen "lifestyle". That's as close to a taste of reality as you're ever going to get without going to jail or a near death experience. It's not like it would be difficult to change. Don't ever fool yourself that these kids don't have a choice. It's Calgary. It's as easy as leaving the street corner and walking to the first bussiness they see and getting an application. We're not talking about junkies, these kids are just hypnotised by MTV and the fun of not having responsiblities. The real thugs, the ones they want so badly to be like, they don't actually have a choice. Down in Oakland you actually can't get a job. You can't elevate yourself unless you are truly lucky and talented. Here the only way you can't be elevated is by purposely bringing yourself down, regardless of how dumb you are.

^thank you well said..alot of these kids are just plain wannabes they don't know what the rough life is..have a look at other cities and countries where there is real poverty etc they've never seen real gangsters before.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Antonito
    For all the talk of "why do they have to talk about how he was a dealer and stuff?", there are 2 reasons other than just to sensationalise the story (which is a big reason, but no the only one).......................................

My Ride
    a plane

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH ....... sooo thats how people show respect nowadays huh ... looking all wiggered out and looking like trash ... beaters,,,pants falling off,,,the sideways hat and tilted.... hmmmmm goood show of respect to your "friend"
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Antonito
    It's not like it would be difficult to change. Don't ever fool yourself that these kids don't have a choice. It's Calgary. It's as easy as leaving the street corner and walking to the first bussiness they see and getting an application. We're not talking about junkies, these kids are just hypnotised by MTV and the fun of not having responsiblities.
    Hey, what the hell are you trying to do?

Look, don't go around trying to fuck up the wealth pyramid... wealthy people become wealthy on the backs of a much larger population of poor people who make stupid decisions with their money and careers. Back in uni I was a lot more left wing and worried about their plight and how irrational it was that they wouldn't make some simple, small lifestyle changes that could be the difference between living a comfortable, secure lifestyle or living paycheque to paycheque in their 40s.

But fuck it... they don't care. So instead of going all bleeding hearts on them, sleep sound in the fact that their horrible financial planning and lack of motivation or drive is what's paying for the Ferraris and yachts in the world.

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Hey, what the hell are you trying to do?

Look, don't go around trying to fuck up the wealth pyramid... wealthy people become wealthy on the backs of a much larger population of poor people who make stupid decisions with their money and careers. Back in uni I was a lot more left wing and worried about their plight and how irrational it was that they wouldn't make some simple, small lifestyle changes that could be the difference between living a comfortable, secure lifestyle or living paycheque to paycheque in their 40s.

But fuck it... they don't care. So instead of going all bleeding hearts on them, sleep sound in the fact that their horrible financial planning and lack of motivation or drive is what's paying for the Ferraris and yachts in the world.
    You're thinking of sub-blue collar workers, such as fast food employees and ditch diggers. Hanging out on corners selling weed for cash isn't helping even the rich

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by PINOY-X

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH ....... sooo thats how people show respect nowadays huh ... looking all wiggered out and looking like trash ... beaters,,,pants falling off,,,the sideways hat and tilted.... hmmmmm goood show of respect to your "friend"

there must have been a sale at Winners for white wife-beaters
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

Originally posted by rotten42

there must have been a sale at Winners for white wife-beaters
    that was bought by their moms.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    I happened to be at the train station while they had their little "memorial" going on last week. Looked like a wigger convention to me.

At the end of it, they had group photos done. If the clown that was posing with a pair of "W"s in the air didn't say MTV-influenced wigger, I don't know what does.
    Hahaha, that's even better than you described! Looks like a wife-beater enthusiasts' convention.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 ... LastLast