Quantcast
For Sale, 1995, Dodge Ram 2500 Lifted and Supercharged V10 Magnum - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: For Sale, 1995, Dodge Ram 2500 Lifted and Supercharged V10 Magnum

My Ride
    Supercharged V10 Dodge Ram

Default For Sale, 1995, Dodge Ram 2500 Lifted and Supercharged V10 Magnum

For Sale, 1995, Dodge Ram 2500, regular cab long box. This has been my pride and joy for six years now. It is loaded for 1995, with a 488 cubic inch fuel injected V10 Magnum with a 5 speed manual transmission Extremely rare optioned truck. It is a heavy duty 3/4 ton with a Dana 60 front differential and Dana 80 rear differential. This is all factory equipped. It also has thousands of dollars in extras. It has a Rancho Suspension lift with Brand New 35 inch BFG Mud Terrain tires. The motor and heavy duty Center force clutch were installed less than 10000 km ago and the transfer case was also rebuilt recently (a $6500 bill for everything). Custom stereo with amp and 2 - 12 inch JL subs in a custom built box. Here is the best part. It has a $6000 Paxton Supercharger installed with Doug Thorley Mopar Performance Headers and custom dual exhaust all the way back ($1700). There are other extras like painted Bushwacker fender flares ($800), roll bar and lights, Dual electric fans ($500), sprayed in boxliner and rocker panels ($750), plus tons of chrome. I have lots of spare parts and pieces for the truck that I would also include in the sale. The truck does need some minor TLC and would make a great daily driver that you can use or turn the truck into the ultimate 4x4. This would be a great starting point. You could not build a rig like this with all the extras for the price I am asking. I have more parts to lift the truck higher as well. The truck will tow a trailer with ease and there is a front and rear receiver hitch on the truck. I know I am probably forgetting lots of other items. Call me for more info (403) 479-6304. Asking $9000 obo. I am in Langdon just east of Calgary 15 minutes. For pictures email me or try this link
    http://www.usedcalgary.com/classifie...ory=4x4-trucks

My Ride
    Supercharged V10 Dodge Ram

I will consider some trades. Will consider Jeeps, trucks, motorcycles, or quads. Dead or alive. but cash is better make me an offer i can't refuse.