Quantcast
Thai Thai 3:15 am Saturday 12 ???? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thai Thai 3:15 am Saturday 12 ????

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Default Thai Thai 3:15 am Saturday 12 ????

I was wondering if any members were down on 17th Saturday night Sunday morning and notice if anything went down at Thai Thai. I drove by to cut through Mount Royal to go home. I noticed a big scene in the parking lot and some chick screeming on her knees. I kept driving up 5a st and noticed 6 or 7 black males booking it to an SUV. They needed to be somwhere quick.

Anyways could be just a drunken drama session. Seemed pretty tense though.

what time was this? I was there at 1-2ish and didnt see anything

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

As mentioned in the title 3 - 3:15am.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    02 Civic LX

And you didn't stop or slow down?
    Thanks for helping keep calgary a safe city!

Drugs/Drug money

My Ride
    T MR2

Originally posted by thrasher22
    Is he a member of CPS? no. Is it his duty? no. If he doesn't wanna put his life in danger why should he stop?

My Ride
    550i, X5

Originally posted by Fcuk

Is he a member of CPS? no. Is it his duty? no. If he doesn't wanna put his life in danger why should he stop?
    Agreed.
    Of course, a perfectly good explanation is boring, so the answer is, it's fucking voodoo.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by thrasher22
    Blow me ass hat!

What did you expect me to do? Jump out with my cape and yell "Stop!! or I'll say Stop again!!"

Re-cap.....me myself and I observing 6-7 Black guys running to their SUV. The screaming girl was not by herself. There were about 20 or so people in the parking lot watching / involved.

The two situations may not have been related, but tense none the less. I had nothing to call into police as I witnessed nothing but a screaming and crying girl on her knees and 6-7 black guys running to their Red and Tan Explorer which was about 8 parking spots south on 5a st facing north . There was no where to stop and park. Besides I'm smart enough to not intervene when the odds are against me.

Thanks though tips!!

My Ride
    T MR2

Originally posted by Kona9

Besides I'm smart enough to not intervene when the odds are against me.

Thanks though tips!!

werd.

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

Blow me ass hat!

What did you expect me to do? Jump out with my cape and yell "Stop!! or I'll say Stop again!!"

Re-cap.....me myself and I observing 6-7 Black guys running to their SUV. The screaming girl was not by herself. There were about 20 or so people in the parking lot watching / involved.

The two situations may not have been related, but tense none the less. I had nothing to call into police as I witnessed nothing but a screaming and crying girl on her knees and 6-7 black guys running to their Red and Tan Explorer which was about 8 parking spots south on 5a st facing north . There was no where to stop and park. Besides I'm smart enough to not intervene when the odds are against me.

Thanks though tips!!
    Clearly you should have stopped the 7 men, reasoned with them and then convinced them to turn themselves in. Coward.

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

even the "kick to the junk" tactic will not work on that many men

266-1234 noob face. Thanks for doing your part.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Same as you I was driving down but I had my windows rolled down. The girl was indeed on her knee's and yelling "Why would you do something like that, that's my best friend" ( something along those lines ). Someone probably got fucked up hardcore.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    02 Civic LX

Blow me ass hat!

Thanks though tips!!
    You didn't say there were 20 other people around the scene, thats a slightly different story.

Still, some shit goes bad for you when you're alone downtown, karma's a bitch

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Konj
    The girl was indeed on her knee's and yelling "Why would you do something like that, that's my best friend" ( something along those lines ).
    More likely someone's boyfriend just fucked her best friend
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

^ exactly, some dumb drunken hoe is screaming on her knees cuz her asshole bf cheated on her....you see some black guys running to catch their ride and you assume they have something to do with it.....did u put up the Aryan Front posters to?

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by jay42w8
    ^ exactly, some dumb drunken hoe is screaming on her knees cuz her asshole bf cheated on her....you see some black guys running to catch their ride and you assume they have something to do with it.....did u put up the Aryan Front posters to?
    Holy fuck conclusion jumper! Read my WHOLE second post dumb ass.

"The two situations may not have been related"

There was so much happening in the 50 feet I was driving. I put all of what I saw in the whole story ASKING if anybody either knew what happened, or if someone relative to the incident may have needed a witness to what I saw.

Do you know what happened ? Were you there ? I simply posted what I saw and made it public. DON'T throw the fucking racial issue card at me asshole!

What happened if those guys were related to a serious situation that the girl was involved in as well? What if someone did get hurt / killed? There is so much bullshit going on in this city. What does it hurt to have someone looking out that actually cares?

Originally posted by Toms-SC
    266-1234 noob face. Thanks for doing your part.
    If your comment is directed at me, the second post states "I had nothing to call into police....."

"Uhhh Hi I saw black guys running to their SUV and there is a girl crying in a parking lot!! Can you come soon?"

WTF?

If your comment wasn't directed at me then I apologize.

I didn't witness a murder I witnessed two different things within 20 feet of eachother that may or may not have been related. Not to mention it wasn't worth a call to Police.
    Thai Thai was still open and with the spectators that were there, I'm sure they could have taken care of a phone call as they saw it all unfold. You never know where Beyonders are as it seems they are everywhere.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    More likely someone's boyfriend just fucked her best friend.
    Here is to hoping!
    Last edited by Kona9; 08-15-2007 at 06:02 PM.

Yeah, cause 7 guys running, no matter what their color, at 3 in the morning is normal, especially with a girl on her knees screaming around the corner... All you "why didn't you do something, and why didn't you call the police" dumb fucks, just STFU, and say SHUT THE FUCK UP. Way too many high and mighty fucks like this on beyond. Just shut the fuck up cause you know you wouldn't have done anything different no matter what you tell yourself... You're NOT any better... Nor should you be, I wouldn't stop 7 13 year olds to check what they're doing at 3am, let alone 7, presumably, older black guys...
    You don't wanna race me.... you've seen taillights like mine a thousand times!!!!

RIP T.T. Feb 09 2004

Why do you feel the need to post that they were black, yet the race of the girl on her knees is unimportant?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast