Quantcast
21st Century Auto sales? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: 21st Century Auto sales?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Golf R, Corolla winter beater
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 21st Century Auto sales?

    In Calgary, has anyone heard anything good/bad about them? What is up with these guys? Why are their prices so ridiculously high? I guess they're trying to lure in some suckers. Just saw a few ads with sports cars they're selling, but they don't seem to be anything that special to justify the expense. They always seem to have 300Z, MR2, Stealths, DSM,etc in stock.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ___________________________
    My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Yah total rip off artists, they sure help to keep the value of MR2's high however
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

    Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

    Red Deer, AB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Golf R, Corolla winter beater
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey I didn't think of it that way...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    On the freebie used car listing mags, they list a MR Spyder for sale for $40+K. How are they able to get one here? Or is it up to you to find a way to register it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Stay away from there!!

    Very shady people there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Has anyone purchased a vehicle from them before? I hear so much crap about this shop but yet they are still in business?
    Oh yah, cars are ridiculously over priced
    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Beyond We Trust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Acura CL
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ya those guys try ripping you off there
    i think thats the place that was selling a 1990 supra for like 19Gs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    2017 Golf R, Corolla winter beater
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Could be a typo? I didn't think the MR2 spyder was registerable or insurable in Canada? Maybe I'm wrong?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ___________________________
    My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
    Posts
    11,139
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Originally posted by The_1
    ya those guys try ripping you off there
    i think thats the place that was selling a 1990 supra for like 19Gs
    Come on man that car was 500+ hp , I can just imagine buying a highly modified car from a shady used car dealership, that engine bay is probably a rats ness just waiting to self destruct
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

    Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

    Red Deer, AB

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Acura CL
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

    Come on man that car was 500+ hp , I can just imagine buying a highly modified car from a shady used car dealership, that engine bay is probably a rats ness just waiting to self destruct
    ya the old guy said it had like 450+ hp but he didnt no what kinda mods it had and nothing to back up that 450 hp
    and hes the manager too

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    DUBZ
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    LOL...They are the shit.....They sold my RX7 for $29,500

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    Civic
    Posts
    422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by importz
    LOL...They are the shit.....They sold my RX7 for $29,500
    haha i believe it...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by importz
    LOL...They are the shit.....They sold my RX7 for $29,500
    Hey did you have a silver TT one? with 18 inch fittipaldi argus? and a knightrider kit, and had an orange decal "TRUST" in it?
    If so, My sister owned that, used to be an edmonton car and she sold it to a brown guy.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Ya, I know the owner, Harry. There not really that shaddy he just goes for all the money and he will sit on a vehicle untill a sucker comes along and pays. I actually got my integra from him. If you don't know him I wouldn't count on getting a very good deal!!!
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    oreo cookie
    My Ride
    a wrx.
    Posts
    8,022
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Originally posted by legendboy
    Ya, I know the owner, Harry. There not really that shaddy he just goes for all the money and he will sit on a vehicle untill a sucker comes along and pays. I actually got my integra from him. If you don't know him I wouldn't count on getting a very good deal!!!
    yea my parents a car from him when he worked at high river toyota. now he constantly calls us to try to sell wayyy overpriced used cars.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    DUBZ
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Kaos


    Hey did you have a silver TT one? with 18 inch fittipaldi argus? and a knightrider kit, and had an orange decal "TRUST" in it?
    If so, My sister owned that, used to be an edmonton car and she sold it to a brown guy.....
    Yup thats the 1..I was going broke just to maintain that piece of shit!!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Online
    My Ride
    Budget Baller
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    So how does it work? Do you place your car on consignment? Or do they buy it?
    Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In Beyond We Trust

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS
    Posts
    4,716
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    He consignes most of the over priced cars
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    403
    My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by importz
    Yup thats the 1..I was going broke just to maintain that piece of shit!!!!
    Hey what a small world hahaha, ya thats why my sister sold it... it was hard on gas and maintaining it was a BIATCH! but it had a wicked alarm, Clifford "enter model name here" I forgot what it was but it sounded awesome hahaha
    I see you got a new silver beast! nice wheels PROPS

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Canada
    My Ride
    DUBZ
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Kaos


    Hey what a small world hahaha, ya thats why my sister sold it... it was hard on gas and maintaining it was a BIATCH! but it had a wicked alarm, Clifford "enter model name here" I forgot what it was but it sounded awesome hahaha
    I see you got a new silver beast! nice wheels PROPS
    LOL which one?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. May 21st Chinook Meet

    By sin in forum Events and Meets
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 05-23-2003, 01:22 AM
  2. Healthy third quarter seen for Honda, Toyota on strong U.S. sales

    By GTS Jeff in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 02-02-2003, 12:51 PM
  3. Boxing Day Sales

    By nismodrifter in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Latest Threads: 12-27-2002, 10:07 PM
  4. Secret Street (June 21st)

    By AzN_SoL in forum General Car/Bike Talk
    Replies: 63
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2002, 09:17 PM
  5. Secret Street June 21st Video

    By rage2 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 06-23-2002, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •