Quantcast
50 Cent Vs. Kanye West?!?! WHO WILL WIN?! WITCH CD WILL U BUY?! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Vs. Kanye West?!?! WHO WILL WIN?! WITCH CD WILL U BUY?!

My Ride
    has a stick axle

They both suck
    !

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

WEEEEEEEZY F BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Fuck these two haha.

50 won't keep his word, just like how JayZ said he was going to retire years ago.

My Ride
    550i, X5

Kanye's shit is weak, and 50 just mumbles.

wu-tang FTMFW hahaha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Of course, a perfectly good explanation is boring, so the answer is, it's fucking voodoo.

Mr.West fo sho

My Ride

50 cent was good, back in the Power of the Dollar days, before he became the same bubble gum rapper he made his career dissing.

Kayne is one of the most talented rapper/producers and I dont get all this hate he gets. Anyone that doubts his talent should just listen to the song "Doing Fine" off Freshmen Adjustment. He may not be "gangster' but he's among the best... Spit it to ya say little West's a little beast, To make the middle west blow like tha middle east

That said, Snowboard knows whats up. Right now, its all about Weezy and the insane number of great mixtapes he's putting out right now.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by 5hift
    50 cent was good, back in the Power of the Dollar days, before he became the same bubble gum rapper he made his career dissing.

Kayne is one of the most talented rapper/producers and I dont get all this hate he gets. Anyone that doubts his talent should just listen to the song "Doing Fine" off Freshmen Adjustment. He may not be "gangster' but he's among the best... Spit it to ya say little West's a little beast, To make the middle west blow like tha middle east

That said, Snowboard knows whats up. Right now, its all about Weezy and the insane number of great mixtapes he's putting out right now.
    his mixtapes are becoming endless, hes putting out so much shit its not even funny! i dont even like most rap but wayne has got me into it for sure. i love all his new mellow shit. so sick! and just so you know this is coming from a hardcore/screamo listener haha.. thats how good he is.

but for the sake of this argument i saw one of 50's new videos on Much when i was looking for some good next or underage and engaged lame shit and it was so horrible i just laughed the whole time. "i run new york" or some SHIT. kanye wins this one from my point of view.

fuk 50, The Mirror in stores November 13th.
    "Men fear what they dont understand, hate what they cant conquer ..

... Guess its just the fury of man".

Somebody gotta tell you this//Cancer kills way more Americans than any Arabic terrorist//We use more money to fight them then findin a cure//So a little kid sits there with his kemotherapist//Hair fallin out while his vital signs weaken//He'll be dead while his parents are in debt for his treatment// - Crooked I

My Ride
    07 R6, 12 Ralliart

kanye hands down....50 cent blows now

My Ride

^^
    I just hope Weezy left some of his best stuff for Tha Carter 3

Yah I think your talking about "I get Money" where everyone is dressed up in matching green outfits or whatever. Really cheesy video with kids doing backflips or whatever. 50 is taking on too much at one time. Its one thing to diss Kanye and challenge him in cd sales, its another thing to start dissing Lil' Wayne in mixtapes. That said, in part time lover, Wayne got served so bad by 50, he's probably in the studio working on something crazy right now.

My Ride
    pedals

if it gets people to actually buy cd's vs. d/ling them then this stunt is brilliant.

My Ride
    CS-GA20DE-TT // B5 A4 TT

which it will make people buy cd's.

Marketing is king. Its not about the music anymore, which is a shame becuase I really love kanye west and his style.

To bad he has to get degraded by the corporate machine.

My Ride

^^

Slightly convieniant that 50 also just released diss tapes to Lil' Wayne, Kanye, Fat Joe and Camron a couple weeks before his album drops.

From all the publicity stunts to his smart investment/return on that vitamin water company, 50 while not the greatest rapper, is a great businesman.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

No shit..
    He's a garbage ass rapper but fuck he knows what moves to make haha..

My Ride
    GSR

50 FTW!!!

My Ride
    reebok Jams

Kanye... 50 cent isnt origional at all, its the same ghetto fab mainstream rap he has always made. soo ill be happy if he stops, gooo! KANYE!

RIDES: 94' EH2: Sold, 98' DC4 sold, 93 S13 sold, 93 S14 the lead sled

1992 Honda EG6 SiR for sale!:ONLY! $4900.00Message me for more info!

Originally posted by snowboard

his mixtapes are becoming endless, hes putting out so much shit its not even funny! i dont even like most rap but wayne has got me into it for sure. i love all his new mellow shit. so sick! and just so you know this is coming from a hardcore/screamo listener haha.. thats how good he is.
    his new shit is terrible, if carter 3 is anything like the gayness hes putting out on features right now then he'll barely go platinum

listen to his mixtapes from before/around the carter, those are classics
    Last edited by turbotrip; 08-23-2007 at 12:56 AM.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by turbotrip

his new shit is terrible, if carter 3 is anything like the gayness hes putting out on features right now then he'll barely go platinum

listen to his mixtapes from before/around the carter, those are classics
    o trust meeeeeee i know
    his old shit was the best rap ive ever listened too. some of his new shit (like the newest drought) i didnt really like...

cash money millionares is like the best song of all time? haha

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

fuck, does the the op's grammer not bother anyone else? its which not witch!!! is this really what hip-hop has done to todays youth? just because the entertainer cant spell the words right does not make it right for you to do the same

Originally posted by 5hift
    ^^
    I just hope Weezy left some of his best stuff for Tha Carter 3

Yah I think your talking about "I get Money" where everyone is dressed up in matching green outfits or whatever. Really cheesy video with kids doing backflips or whatever. 50 is taking on too much at one time. Its one thing to diss Kanye and challenge him in cd sales, its another thing to start dissing Lil' Wayne in mixtapes. That said, in part time lover, Wayne got served so bad by 50, he's probably in the studio working on something crazy right now.
    listen to the Carter 3 Leak Mixtape, those are some of the songs that were gonna be on the Carter 3 before it was leaked. 1000 Degreez is THE best song I have heard this year. period. He's got some other crazy songs on it, but it also includes a whole bunch of songs that he cut, so there are fillers on the mixtape.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast