Quantcast
Klasse's All in One wax / Klasse High Gloss Sealant? where can i get in calgary? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Klasse's All in One wax / Klasse High Gloss Sealant? where can i get in calgary?

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

Default Klasse's All in One wax / Klasse High Gloss Sealant? where can i get in calgary?

is there any stores in Calgary that sells Klasse's All in One wax and/or Klasse High Gloss Sealant? and for how much? im getting my new car soon.. and i wanna lay down some protection when i get it...

You can't get it locally.

try eshine.ca i got my klasse there. Havent had a chance to use it but i've heard it does wonders!

My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon

I just used some Klasse AIO and Klasse SG last weekend with a top coat of S100. It really does do wonders, but be prepared to use some elbow grease.

A word of caution: Apply only a VERY thin layer of Klasse SG, otherwise your arm will fall off while buffing.

Originally posted by Impreza
    I just used some Klasse AIO and Klasse SG last weekend with a top coat of S100. It really does do wonders, but be prepared to use some elbow grease.

A word of caution: Apply only a VERY thin layer of Klasse SG, otherwise your arm will fall off while buffing.
    I have been using the Klasse AIO and SG for the last couple years on my car and it freakin' awesome. I want to re-emphasize what Impreza just said about the Klasse SG. When he says very thin - for the love of god - he means thin. The drop the size of a quarter or maybe a loonie should be good for most cars. Any more than that you'll be rubbing for hours over the same spot.

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

^^ WOW really? i'll keep that in mind... thats really a super thin coat.. good thing i have a polisher/bufffer machine.. i'll probably use that to help me^^

hows the durability?? ive heard that those quality synthetic wax's can last 6-8 months.. which is perfect for the winter months...

I would say 6 months is about the max. If it's a heavy rainfall season, you may get a bit less but you can tell by the beading (or lack thereof) on your car. Because this stuff is a such a bitch to put on, I try to put 2-3 coats on it.

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

i was thinking of doing 2 coats of this stuff when i get it.. then another 2-3 coats of wax on top every few months.. i hope that'll keep it on longer... i just want it to last the winter months!

I've never tried the SG, but I use Klasse AIO as a base for many different waxes and sealants and it works great.

Originally posted by black_2.5RS

The drop the size of a quarter or maybe a loonie should be good for most cars. Any more than that you'll be rubbing for hours over the same spot.
    A loonie size drop for how large of a panel? for the entire car?

My Ride
    Giant Reign

be careful about sealing up a new car. Depending on when it was painted you'll want to give it time to evaporate some stuff out of the paint before applying sealants or waxes. I believe something like two months should be long enough, but do some reading cause I don't remember exactly how long you're supposed to wait.
    Several studies have investigated the relationship between intelligence and the degree of religious belief (excluding humanism), with most showing an inverse correlation between intelligence averages and the "importance of religion" to the testee.

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

Originally posted by black_2.5RS

I have been using the Klasse AIO and SG for the last couple years on my car and it freakin' awesome. I want to re-emphasize what Impreza just said about the Klasse SG. When he says very thin - for the love of god - he means thin. The drop the size of a quarter or maybe a loonie should be good for most cars. Any more than that you'll be rubbing for hours over the same spot.
    I always throw a bunch on and don't have any trouble getting it off. You guys need to hit the gym or something.

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 08

Originally posted by calgarygts
    be careful about sealing up a new car. Depending on when it was painted you'll want to give it time to evaporate some stuff out of the paint before applying sealants or waxes. I believe something like two months should be long enough, but do some reading cause I don't remember exactly how long you're supposed to wait.
    well my car just arrived i'll have pictures in a bit.. im sure applying sealant or wax is fine on a new car (i would understand if the car was streight out the factory, but my car is a import, so im sure it was manufactures months ago and just took time to ship here).. the dealership offers a protection package that includes a sealant..

My Ride
    a car

if you want long lasting. look into waxes by Collinite.

Originally posted by Mangina

I always throw a bunch on and don't have any trouble getting it off. You guys need to hit the gym or something.
    You must not have a dark colored car.

Originally posted by Inzane

You must not have a dark colored car.
    Just when you think you have it all off,...another angle can expose a whole bunch of klasse that has caked on.

Just a side question: a week ago, i just did my first klasse application and slapped on only one coat of wax. Looks wicked. Just didnt hav etime to put on an extra coat of wax. Can I still put on another coat even though since then its gotten a dirtier and i've only washed it with water?

My Ride
    WRX STI

wash it with a nice soap like meguires gold class on the bright pink shining monkey car soap. Something with alot of lubricants in it will remove the dirty but leave your layer of wax. Dry with a nice soft micro fiber or shamoise. Then you can apply.

Originally posted by teggypimp95
    wash it with a nice soap like meguires gold class on the bright pink shining monkey car soap. Something with alot of lubricants in it will remove the dirty but leave your layer of wax. Dry with a nice soft micro fiber or shamoise. Then you can apply.
    Cool...so in the spring how do i strip off all the sealant to do a new polish?

My Ride
    WRX STI

If you are going all winter, there will not be much left on your car by spring. Just do a nice clay bar and a 3 wax system containing a cleaner, polish, and a sealant. Or get it power polished.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast