Quantcast
Whats your Body Type? - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Whats your Body Type?

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Fuck body types. Mine just piles on the fat at the stomach and no matter what I eat or do at the gym it doesn't go away... Doesn't help I'm almost 40 too.

My Ride
    TypeR

Originally posted by firebane
    Fuck body types. Mine just piles on the fat at the stomach and no matter what I eat or do at the gym it doesn't go away... Doesn't help I'm almost 40 too.
    If your serious about losing the gut you should hire a nutritionist that works purely off macros. Works wonders and you will have tons of flexibility.

I'm Def ectomorph and anyone complaining how they cant put on size and eat so much please stop lol. It is so much easier to put on weight then it is to lose weight.

Ive gone from 160- 215 just by eating 4-5 meals a day including snacks over the last 6-7 years or so. That's also while keeping my BF around 12%. Never touched mass gainers and never really trained over 4x a week unless I was doing a lot of isolations.

Best thing for an ectomorph is compound movements and never skip breakfast lol
    Last edited by scboss; 11-26-2014 at 04:10 AM.
    IG:scboss

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Originally posted by warcaster

If your serious about losing the gut you should hire a nutritionist that works purely off macros. Works wonders and you will have tons of flexibility.

I'm Def ectomorph and anyone complaining how they cant put on size and eat so much please stop lol. It is so much easier to put on weight then it is to lose weight.

Ive gone from 160- 215 just by eating 4-5 meals a day including snacks over the last 6-7 years or so. That's also while keeping my BF around 12%. Never touched mass gainers and never really trained over 4x a week unless I was doing a lot of isolations.

Best thing for an ectomorph is compound movements and never skip breakfast lol
    My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything.

I eat breakfast everyday and mostly only do compound movements at the gym.

My biggest issue is I think I have a digestive problem which I'm going to be looking into. It doesn't matter what I eat or how much I eat I am always bloated. When I get bloated I have no appetite and it decreases the amount of food I want to eat.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^ Based on that, I think a nutritionist would be an excellent suggestion! Good luck!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Please... I'm 39 and I went from 255 to 228 with a bona-fide six pack, since Aug. 1, headed for 220, gaining strength the whole time. I respect that different body types/people will incur different challenges and that metabolisms typically slow down with age but this "I'm old" shit is no excuse.

Discipline. dude, discipline. You're right it doesn't matter what you do at the gym, it's what you do in the kitchen.

Cut the carbs out
    Burn healthy fats as fuel instead
    Get 1-1.5 g protein per lb of bodyweight
    Eat small weighed portions every 2 hours
    Do at least 30 minutes of cardio with each workout.

You're gonna feel hungry, just the way it is at first. Like everything in else in life you gotta figure out what you want and make choices. I see truckers at the dump all day long that can barely get in and out of their trucks, that plus my size 38 carhartts were getting tight, that was motivation enough for me. Find something to fuel you. Get motivated, get disciplined, get results.

When it comes to this some people just can't have it all. I'm one of those people and I made my choice.

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Originally posted by heavyfuel

Please... I'm 39 and I went from 255 to 228 with a bona-fide six pack, since Aug. 1, headed for 220, gaining strength the whole time. I respect that different body types/people will incur different challenges and that metabolisms typically slow down with age but this "I'm old" shit is no excuse.

Discipline. dude, discipline. You're right it doesn't matter what you do at the gym, it's what you do in the kitchen.

Cut the carbs out
    Burn healthy fats as fuel instead
    Get 1-1.5 g protein per lb of bodyweight
    Eat small weighed portions every 2 hours
    Do at least 30 minutes of cardio with each workout.

You're gonna feel hungry, just the way it is at first. Like everything in else in life you gotta figure out what you want and make choices. I see truckers at the dump all day long that can barely get in and out of their trucks, that plus my size 38 carhartts were getting tight, that was motivation enough for me. Find something to fuel you. Get motivated, get disciplined, get results.

When it comes to this some people just can't have it all. I'm one of those people and I made my choice.
    I'm not using it as an excuse. I have fought for my entire life with the gut and I am a very active person.

As I have gotten older I have discovered things about my body that I didn't know existed such as finding out I have asthma a few years ago.

Compared to how most people eat my diet is not great but it isn't that bad either. And like I said earlier I can't eat a lot.. I could eat a single apple and end up not being hungry for a long time. I have a extremely slow metabolism and no amount of working out speeds that up hence why I think I have a digestive problem which I'll be checking out.

I'm not using it as an excuse. I have fought for my entire life with the gut and I am a very active person.

As I have gotten older I have discovered things about my body that I didn't know existed such as finding out I have asthma a few years ago.

Compared to how most people eat my diet is not great but it isn't that bad either. And like I said earlier I can't eat a lot.. I could eat a single apple and end up not being hungry for a long time. I have a extremely slow metabolism and no amount of working out speeds that up hence why I think I have a digestive problem which I'll be checking out.
    Wasn't automatically saying you were using it as an excuse, just sharing what works for me and throwing some motivation out there that's all. Didn't mean to come off that way.

My body's pretty f'd up too lol like the way I'm paying for it, is I can't sleep for more than 4 hrs at a time, awaiting results from my physical.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6