Quantcast
Offical NFL Thread - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 26 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical NFL Thread

Default Offical NFL Thread

Alright Boys, They CFL has kept me at bay till now..
    It's time for some good ol NFL

Hopefully we can have some decent discussions here and there.

Go Pats Go!
    (Moss is going to make Revis wish he held out another month)

My Ride
    NC1

The Patriots are definitely dangerous. Brady showed that he was human after all.

I'm still on the St. Louis Rams bandwagon. I hope they put it all together and make another run. I miss the greatest show on turf!!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

Moss isn't gonna change the Pats, Brady will still spread the ball around. And as always be be the team to beat. (Man I hate em)

I'm not saying anything about the Lambs. LOL

How bout dem Cowboys?
    (I know, I know, I am even less optimistic about this season, but gotta stick with em.) I'm hoping for a wild card, HOPING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

My Ride

Originally posted by max_boost

I'm still on the St. Louis Rams bandwagon. I hope they put it all together and make another run. I miss the greatest show on turf!!!!
    I think they will have one of the best offenses this year. Steven Jackson is 2nd only to LT right now, and they have Bulger throwing to Holt, Bruce and Bennet. If they could only get some defence ...

And to everyone saying Moss will change the Pats offense, he's yet to play with hamstring issues. The most dangerous reciever on the Pats this year will be Wes Walker.

I think they will have one of the best offenses this year. Steven Jackson is 2nd only to LT right now, and they have Bulger throwing to Holt, Bruce and Bennet. If they could only get some defence ...
    And to everyone saying Moss will change the Pats offense, he's yet to play with hamstring issues. The most dangerous reciever on the Pats this year will be Wes Walker.
    Wes is just a monster, he's going to have just too much fun underneath with the field strecthed so much by Moss and Stallworth.

And Moss will have an impact on the Pats offense he's back practicing in full pads so heres hoping hes out there against the Jets. Just his presence on the field will be enough

The Rams are still a dome team.. and unless the road to the Superbowl for the NFC is going through the Dome it aint going to happen.

As for the cowboys.. Terence Newman.. If he doesn't get better that defences outlook will change. No way can Phillips be as agressive as he was with man converage on a 70% Newman

I can't wait for the season to start up. Just took advantage of the early bird Sunday ticket package, so I'll see all the games.

Go Pats!! We're going for it all this year. So happy with the off season we had. Adalius, Stallworth, Moss, Welker are gonna be big acquisitions.

Excited to see Asante back and to see Adalius, Bruschi, and Vrabel work together.

Moss wants to win badly and so does Belichick. I think he'll have a good influence on Moss and things will work out. Brady will spread the field and distribute to all receivers like always, but the deep threat and speed Moss brings will help tons.

Should be an exciting season for sure!!!

edit: Another thing MD were you happy to see Caldwell get released? He was good for us last year but I couldn't forgive him for dropping those 2 easy passes in the AFC CG last year. Those killed us and we could have easily been in the SB! I wanted to punch my TV when he dropped that pass.
    Last edited by bluetek; 09-03-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Yeah it's tough for Caldwell going from 1st string to the waiver wire, The guy did alot and stepped up last year when we really needed it kinda sad to seem him go, But that pats are reciever rich and with Bam on practice squad someone had to go.

Sucks that he'll be remebered for the dropped passes. I'm not happy to see him released but I'd rather have him gone than Washington even tho Washington has done jack all, all pre-season

Yeah it's going to be an awesome season, but damn these past few days have been bleak.. Rodney's suspension and Seymour on the pup. Damn.... at least Randys back!

My Ride
    Ralli Machine

anyone watching the game right now? stamps have really picked it up in the second half but there is nothing but flags.

jesus
    Cos...

Yeah the 2nd half was alot better, Browner had a damn nice strip a good overall effort in the 2nd but damn Burris needs to be more consistant..

lol and I think ya got the wrong thread

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Go giants!

I think Caldwell was the Pats leading receiver last year.
    I'm just hoping my Niners can get past .500 this year.

My Ride

^^

With Gore at RB, the Niners are exciting to watch now and .500 is realistic, but they are a free agent or two and at least one good draft away from the playoffs.

Gore is pretty much the team at this point.
    But they'll be good in a few years. Darrell Jackson and Ashley Lelie is an upgrade from last year, and Vern Davis should be better this year too. Its just a matter of whether Alex Smith can actually play or not. The secondary looks pretty decent too with Nate Clements this year. I'm crossing my fingers.

Originally posted by buh_buh
    I think Caldwell was the Pats leading receiver last year.
    Yup. He was. I wont forget that. He was great for us. Anyways he's a good receiver and will probably get picked up somewhere down the line, but Pats have some depth now at WR so they had to let him go.

Yeah Caldwell was leading but hes much better suited in a 2nd or even 3rd receiver role. I wonder how gore will open the season recovering from his hand and all. Clements was a good pickup too but common Ashley Lelie? That guy is useless I hope Davis tears it up this year. I'd like to see the niners take out hasselback and his damn oversized running back

I agree about Caldwell, but cutting last year's leading pass catcher just seems weird in itself. I'm not saying Lelie will save the team, but he's an upgrade from Arnaz Battle. More of a depth move than anything. I think the NFC west will be a lot closer this year than the past few years.

New Orleans

Drew brees is the second best quaterback in the league

and bush is gonna have a break out season
    Big pimpiiiinnnnnnnnn

My Ride
    my bike

They probably won't do much, but it's my team. Go Seahawks, I'm going to the home opener this Sunday in Seattle.

Originally posted by 98type_r
    They probably won't do much, but it's my team. Go Seahawks, I'm going to the home opener this Sunday in Seattle.
    Damn! That's going to be awesome Qwest Field should be insane

Ya QWEST should be a blast. Very nice stadium, but I prefer the stadium in Foxboro just a bit better. Kinda biased though.

Have fun in Seattle

Page 1 of 26 1 2 11 ... LastLast