Quantcast
"What a perfect example of horrible, horrible, teen angst crap." - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "What a perfect example of horrible, horrible, teen angst crap."

My Ride
    1989 Ford Probe GT

Default stuff

Help I Have Been Run Over By A Bus
    Devin DeWilde

I have been in this situation before. We were going on half a year and then it was ended, hard and abruptly. BANG, just like that it happened, I said it was mutual, but that was just to make me sound less of a coward. I had thought my world had ended, nothing was left for me in this world, I was finished, but then I thought to myself, I thought about all the memories that I had, trying to think of the great memories that we had, but nothing came to me. When we had been dating, people always that I deserved much better, people said that I didn’t deserve to be treated so bad, but I just went with it, I thought I was “in love” but I was only 16, I had no idea what love was. All of the memories that I had pulled out were never good, there was always a moment where she was either yelling at me, or we weren’t even talking to each other. For a couple of days after it had happened I didn’t really do anything, I kind of just killed the existence of myself, kind of like a rehab center, but no one was helping me, I didn’t eat, I didn’t sleep, I just thought, thought about all the horrible times we had together, I also thought about all the wasted time, and all of the wasted money, and the effort, just thrown away like garbage, all of that time, effort, and money wasted just hoping maybe after all of this she’ll stop the yelling, maybe we’ll stop the fighting, maybe we could make it a successful relationship, but nope, didn’t ever work out like I told myself it would. Sometimes I would think to myself that it really wasn’t worth it, but there would be more of me saying lets keep going, lets see how far the rabbit hole takes us. Heh. That was more like a hole filled with infested, diseased rats, so in other words it was hell. Once I had realized that I was better than her, it wasn’t worth working on, I guess you could say I was kind of a better person, it was kind of like I was moulding clay and she was the artist, she worked me into this horrible person that I had never seen in my life, the things I did, the things I said, I wasn’t like that, that wasn’t the real me, and I didn’t do anything about it. I had hurt people, physically and mentally, now I personally know how that feels but it was like I was a computer, and she erased all of the decency in me. Then I changed, like magic. I was myself again, I had more friends, I stopped with the nonsense, I was pretty much free. People asked me if I was alright, but I just kind of played them, I told them that it was nothing to me, but if you ask any guy they’ll say that, but it would be just to seem as if they were strong, or like they hadn’t cared about the person at all, well ill tell you, that’s all a lie, it kills them every time they say that, it digs a hole, so far in that they will beat themselves up for it. I just thought sometimes that if I had changed anything, it would have been that I chose a better person, but its not like someone can just examine someone and tell what kind of person they are, if their a nice person, if their a bad person, its all just like the lottery, all chosen by random. But I realized after that dating, it’s not to be metalled with, its not like some toy, it’s a serious thing. After dating her, I realized that it was a horrible ride, and it’s something I would never like to experience ever again, kind of like if a bus hit someone and you were on that bus, just traumatized by what had just happened, and having to go on living with what just happened, but now everything is perfect, because I have a new catch, she makes me see the colors of the rainbow every time I’m with her, she filled that aching hole, and now I’m whole again. This one’s a miracle, like a god given gift. I guess what I’m trying to say is that, she’s definitely a keeper. The bus ride, that’s in the past and It’s like a thousand pounds taken off my shoulders, because she makes me better.

Written By Devin DeWilde

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

too much text!

/eyes hurt...leaves

Wow, there was a big chunk in there that reminded me of a past failed relationship. (~3.5 wasted years in that one...) Although I was the one that broke it off, it still wasn't easy to do and it was difficult to accept the wasted time.

My Ride
    2005 F350

damn. paragraphs are your friend.
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

My Ride
    a wrx.

What a perfect example of horrible, horrible, teen angst crap. Grow up, you self-involved pussy. No one cares about your busload of horseshit.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    What a perfect example of horrible, horrible, teen angst crap. Grow up, you self-involved pussy. No one cares about your busload of horseshit.
    No your just a fuckin prick haha
    Not that im impressed with his writing or anything haha...

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Thanks Jeff I was curious but too lazy to read it.

My Ride
    This and that.

Try putting shit into paragraphs next time, and I might bother reading.

My Ride
    MK7 R

fail

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by shakalaka
    Try putting shit into paragraphs next time, and I might bother reading.
    +1.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WAREHOUSE. OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS, I HAVE BEEN QUIETLY ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF MY MANY LABOURS, AMONG THOSE OF WHICH MY PARTICULAR FAVORITES BEING MY HAREM OF HORRENDOUSLY HORNY HALTER-TOPPED HOWLING HOES. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE A SESSION BETTER WITH ME IS A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF OXY-CLEAN APPLIED DIRECTLY ONTO MY TOTALLY TERRIFYING TESTOSTERONE THRILLRIDE. THE SCRUBBING ACTION OF THIS SURPRISINGLY SEDUCTIVE SEMEN SPURTING SOLUTION IS EXCITING ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SESSION SPECIAL EVEN TO ME, DESPITE THE VAST VORACIOUS VICARIOUS VANITIES OF VIXENS WHICH DESIRE MY GROOVY GIGANTIC GREEK GREASER. THE SMELL MY FRIEND REFERS TO IS THE DISTINCT BYPRODUCT OF THE AWESOME ASTRAL ARITHMETIC ARROGANTLY ADORNED AROUND ANGELIC ARSES AS MY REDWOOD-REMINISCENT ROYALLY REAMING ROYAL ROADSTER AS IT PLOWS INTO THE SEEMINGLY COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF BODACIOUS BABES AND BIMBOS THAT THROW THEMSELVES UPON ME ON A DAILY BASIS. OH, AND AS FOR THAT 25 DOLLARS? I BOUGHT YOUR MOTHER SOME FLOWERS, BITCH.

I GUARANTEE IT.
    Last edited by BerserkerCatSplat; 09-06-2007 at 09:08 PM.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

dot
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

coles notes anyone??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Das Fahrenheit

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
    HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WAREHOUSE. OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS, I HAVE BEEN QUIETLY ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF MY MANY LABOURS, AMONG THOSE OF WHICH MY PARTICULAR FAVORITES BEING MY HAREM OF HORRENDOUSLY HORNY HALTER-TOPPED HOWLING HOES. THE ONLY THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE A SESSION BETTER WITH ME IS A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF OXY-CLEAN APPLIED DIRECTLY ONTO MY TOTALLY TERRIFYING TESTOSTERONE THRILLRIDE. THE SCRUBBING ACTION OF THIS SURPRISINGLY SEDUCTIVE SEMEN SPURTING SOLUTION IS EXCITING ENOUGH TO MAKE THE SESSION SPECIAL EVEN TO ME, DESPITE THE VAST VORACIOUS VICARIOUS VANITIES OF VIXENS WHICH DESIRE MY GROOVY GIGANTIC GREEK GREASER. THE SMELL MY FRIEND REFERS TO IS THE DISTINCT BYPRODUCT OF THE AWESOME ASTRAL ARITHMETIC ARROGANTLY ADORNED AROUND ANGELIC ARSES AS MY REDWOOD-REMINISCENT ROYALLY REAMING ROYAL ROADSTER AS IT PLOWS INTO THE SEEMINGLY COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF BODACIOUS BABES AND BIMBOS THAT THROW THEMSELVES UPON ME ON A DAILY BASIS. OH, AND AS FOR THAT 25 DOLLARS? I BOUGHT YOUR MOTHER SOME FLOWERS, BITCH.

I GUARANTEE IT.
    Originally posted by 89coupe
    I do get great service there, especially when I mention my name, haha.

Originally posted by EK 2.0
    coles notes anyone??
    Girl breaks up with boy. Boy is little bitch and has a cry, blah blah blah, feels like he wasted his time. More bullshit, more bullshit. Boy finds out that he has more friends and she made him stronger, but it really is just a really half assed excuse on why he isn't a bitch and to just cover up him being a complete emo.

NOW TO INSERT MY THOUGHTS.
    If Dr. Dre has taught me anything, which he has, it is simply that bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks *insert drums* Your like fuckin 16? Ever watched Little Miss Sunshine with the old man's advice? FUCK AS MANY GIRLS AS YOU CAN! Highschool relationships are bullshit and never work anyways, so to get worked up over it is just plain retarded.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Originally posted by Spoons

Highschool relationships are bullshit and never work anyways, so to get worked up over it is just plain retarded.
    My parents have been together since the 10th grade.

They've been happily married for over 30 years now.

But I agree. Times have changed a lot, and nowadays, girls just come and go...

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

I think tsuga needs to see a therapist. Sounds like tsuga has self-esteem issues and perhaps a mood disorder...

My Ride
    POS

Shit, and I was looking forward for someone actually being run over by a bus . That would at least been more interesting.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast