Quantcast
Call Forwarding - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Call Forwarding

Default Call Forwarding

Hmm well now that its summer time, when i sit at home during the day, so i forward all the calls from my cell to my house, that way i dont use up my minutes.. Does anyone know if the forwarding still workes if my cell is off?

Also, is itpossible to get oyur house fone forwarded to a cell phone? or anyother number for that matter?

Default Re: Call Forwarding

Originally posted by tegdream
    Hmm well now that its summer time, when i sit at home during the day, so i forward all the calls from my cell to my house, that way i dont use up my minutes.. Does anyone know if the forwarding still workes if my cell is off?

Also, is itpossible to get oyur house fone forwarded to a cell phone? or anyother number for that matter?

Yes and yes as far as I remember (used to use call forwarding about 2 years ago). I'm positive it's a yes on having your house phone forwarded, but on cell phones, I'm pretty sure but not 100%.

once ur cell is forwarded, it can be on or off

all incoming calls will be forwarded to ur home with no problems

Default Re: Call Forwarding

YES.
    YES but you have to call telus to set it up first unless you already have it.

Default Re: Re: Call Forwarding

Originally posted by EVOI

YES.
    YES but you have to call telus to set it up first unless you already have it.
    does it cost anything? becase on my cel, obviously i always switch it back when i go out....so i would like the convenience of being able to switch it all the time

yes, it costs some thing like less than $10 for a month(i not sure how much is it, you can check with them)
    it is concenience because all you need to do is call some number like#72*(something like this) and you phone number when you want to switch back you just call some think like#73*. Just call them and ask!

I forward my home number to my cell when I'm not home.

Telus charges $4.95 per month for basic call forwarding, and you can call forward to any number you want, even long distance (but toll charges will apply). There's no limit to the number of calls forwarded and no limit to how many times you activate or deactivate the feature.

To activate:
    - dial 72# then the number to forward to
    - when someone answers, phone is forwarded
    - if no answer, repeat first step and it's done

To deactivate:
    - dial 73# and it's unforwarded

There are different flavours of call forwarding, so check it out before committing.

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

get advanced call forwarding!! forward from wherever you are, don't even need to be at home!

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
    I forward my home number to my cell when I'm not home.

Telus charges $4.95 per month for basic call forwarding, and you can call forward to any number you want, even long distance (but toll charges will apply). There's no limit to the number of calls forwarded and no limit to how many times you activate or deactivate the feature.

To activate:
    - dial 72# then the number to forward to
    - when someone answers, phone is forwarded
    - if no answer, repeat first step and it's done

To deactivate:
    - dial 73# and it's unforwarded

There are different flavours of call forwarding, so check it out before committing.
    does this work even if you dont hav the service...like does it charge u per time use it, or can you ot have it like that?

does this work even if you dont hav the service...like does it charge u per time use it, or can you ot have it like that?
    I don't believe it's offered on a per-use basis so you have to pay for it monthly.

They used to give you 4 weeks to try it out if you've never had it before. Give them a call and ask... might still be a valid offer!