Quantcast
So, Isreal bombed some nukes.. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So, Isreal bombed some nukes..

Default So, Isreal bombed some nukes..

And oddly enough it's not making the news... They don't F around, good to see...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c3a_1189915985

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...123675#replies

its not in the news becasue

Israel has more nukes, and everything illegal. they have the Weapons of mass destruction, have cluster bombs, phosphate bombs, used it against Canadians last year no one said anything

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

It's not in the news because there has been no confirmation, only rumour and unofficial sources speaking on condition of........... blah blah blah.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 03:55 AM.

Originally posted by HondaRice
    used it against Canadians last year

What?

My Ride
    You Crazy

Yeah, back around September 12'th, Israel bombed targets inside Syria as well. Americans confimred, but everyone was tight lipped about what was hit. Even the Syrians weren;t saying shit....

weird.

Then back on the 14th, they went into Gaza again and kidnapped more Palestinians.

Now they may cut off all fuel, water and supplies to Gaza.

They sure are pushing their luck and trying to spread their control.

Fucking Israelis will be the end of us....
    Last edited by Toma; 09-19-2007 at 11:19 AM.

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

Originally posted by Toma
    Yeah, back around September 12'th, Israel bombed targets inside Syria as well. Americans confimred, but everyone was tight lipped about what was hit. Even the Syrians weren;t saying shit....

weird.

Then back on the 14th, they went into Gaza again and kidnapped more Palestinians.

Now they may cut off all fuel, water and supplies to Gaza.

They sure are pushing their luck and trying to spread their control.

Fucking Israelis will be the end of us....
    I strongly disagree. The Israeli's are hated in a whole by the whole religion of Islam, and therefore, many many countries are hateful to the country which is Jewish as a majority (think of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran and his horrible comments such as saying there was no such thing as a Holocaust) for NO REASON except for they are a conservative, Jewish nation. Israel has one of the world's most technologically advanced armies and they will do whats necessary to protect their best interests. The Hezbollah party for example, is definitely part of the cause of the distress in the Middle East. If Israel never fought back or rather cowered in a hole, it would be exterminated. If you recall, Israel left the Gaza strip, and they never had too, they did it to create peace. Than fucking Hezbollah decided to abuse the graciousness of Israel and they still launch rockets at Israel.. I support the raiding of the Gaza if necessary because Israel is doing what is best for its country in a very unstable time, and as proven before, diplomatic negotiations are useless when dealing with terrorists/terrorist nations.

^do you even know how the state of israel was formed? who land was taken and who was displaced?
    Last edited by Trini; 09-20-2007 at 10:08 AM.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

here we go again......can we just come to the conclusion that no one is right....

a never ending cycle of violence.

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

Originally posted by Trini
    ^do you even know how the state of israel was formed? who land was taken and who was displaced?
    It doesn't actually matter. The boundaries are set now. Thats old news. The UN has declared the boundaries of the state of Israel, so to be honest, how it was formed and what land was displaced does not matter... it does matter for the terrorists and those who believe bombing and killing for more land because of what they consider injustice sixty years ago however.
    I fully support Israel for what actions they take, they are a strong support of the US and they are a conservative nation not binded to terror laws like most Middle Eastern countries.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by TNation

It doesn't actually matter. The boundaries are set now. Thats old news. The UN has declared the boundaries of the state of Israel,
    Exactly, and the UN never declared the occupied territories as Israels did they?

So......back on topic, has there actually been any confirmation that they bombed something nuke related or is it just unsubstantiated gossip and propaganda?
    Last edited by eljefe; 09-19-2007 at 01:00 PM.

yah israilis don't have the right to exist right?

they are protecting them selves, surrounded by hostel countries on all sides..they have no choice but to be the first strikers.

israel is in no way or how the end of us.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

The end of us is POLITICAL CORRECTNESS created by lawyers globally.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by Trini
    So why don't you pack up and move and give North America back to the natives? Give me a fucking break.

Israel's got bigger guns then the Palestinians do, that's why they've got the land. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, that's just the way the world works.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Originally posted by Eleanor

So why don't you pack up and move and give North America back to the natives? Give me a fucking break.

Israel's got bigger guns then the Palestinians do, that's why they've got the land. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, that's just the way the world works.
    And now Palestine is trying to take back the land that was theirs with the same means that Israel took it: force of arms. Just the way the world works.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by Antonito

And now Palestine is trying to take back the land that was theirs with the same means that Israel took it: force of arms. Just the way the world works.
    just to be clear, I wasn't attacking Palestine, I was merely commenting on the way most territorial disputes are dealt with in the world today. It isn't right or correct but it's a fact.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

I was merely commenting on the way most territorial disputes are dealt with in the world today. It isn't right or correct but it's a fact.
    very true

Originally posted by Eleanor

just to be clear, I wasn't attacking Palestine, I was merely commenting on the way most territorial disputes are dealt with in the world today. It isn't right or correct but it's a fact.
    Fair enough. Then this isn't directed at you: It just bugs me that people can say "well that's the way the world works" in regards to how Israel has taken and holds the land, and yet will call Palestine terrorists and compain about what they are doing. Either you are against violence for land, or you aren't. You can't cheer one and bash the other

My Ride
    A Yugo

Originally posted by eljefe

Exactly, and the UN never declared the occupied territories as Israels did they?
    Israel does in fact legally exist, the border between Israel and it's neighbors as defined by the UN in 49 is called the green line.

They have annexed east Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip and west bank are disputed.

As for this "not being on the news", I saw it on the news tuesday - hate to burst your bubble - it was on city TV I believe and also on BBC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast