Quantcast
Kids these days... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Kids these days...

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

My Ride
    1989 s10

GRRRR like a gangsta!! they be watchin to manny action packed movies!! damn kidds!!! there soo gangsta. .. so they think, the bad part is that they think its cool to get into trouble like that and they dont even learn a lesson

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

I'ma gangsta, grrr I'm mad.
    I'ma gangsta, my rhymes are bad.

lammer Guest

i hate these little 'gangster' kid wanan bes

just the other day, my cousin who is 15 years old got jumped by some 20yr old men, IN FRONT OF seven-eleven.. quite funny. walking around picking on kids..you old men are funny.

My Ride
    MTA

What's scarier is they were able to get a hold of these weapons. But living in the states, you expect stuff like that.

Originally posted by K271
    What's scarier is they were able to get a hold of these weapons. But living in the states, you expect stuff like that.

Yeah and some idiot was standing in his front lawn in Hidden Valley with an assault rifle. Or the kid who got busted at Lester B. Pearson for bringing a knife and pellet gun to school. Just cause we're in Canada, doesn't mean we don't see shit like this either.

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

Bein' down in the States .. especially a 'confederate' state like Texas is like being in a war zone. Man, you should have seen the neighborhood on the 4th of July. EVERY redneck and back-water hick (including my family, I'm sad to admit) had their bottle rockets and whatnot in hand and were out en mass in the middle of the roads setting off fireworks. It was so sureal.. like being in Baghdad or something during the midnight bombings. Explosions going off everywhere, thick clouds of smoke wafting through the streets. And they wonder why kids get excited about guns 'n blowing stuff up.

And what the hell does the US expect? Not so much that handguns are legal, but I went to the local Barns & Noble to pick up a random issue of a random tunner mag to read on the flight back to YYC ... and I shit you not... there were AT LEAST 30 -50 mags on handguns and semi-autos ALONE on the mag shelves. I thought it was a joke. Now, with kids gettin' access to that crap, whadya expect? I'm a US citizen and all... but I'm SO glad I moved to Canada. the US is gettin' scarrier by the year.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."

hang them.

My Ride
    A Hobo

edmonton isn't too far off :P

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by mad_psyentist
    Bein' down in the States .. especially a 'confederate' state like Texas is like being in a war zone. Man, you should have seen the neighborhood on the 4th of July. EVERY redneck and back-water hick (including my family, I'm sad to admit) had their bottle rockets and whatnot in hand and were out en mass in the middle of the roads setting off fireworks. It was so sureal.. like being in Baghdad or something during the midnight bombings. Explosions going off everywhere, thick clouds of smoke wafting through the streets. And they wonder why kids get excited about guns 'n blowing stuff up.

And what the hell does the US expect? Not so much that handguns are legal, but I went to the local Barns & Noble to pick up a random issue of a random tunner mag to read on the flight back to YYC ... and I shit you not... there were AT LEAST 30 -50 mags on handguns and semi-autos ALONE on the mag shelves. I thought it was a joke. Now, with kids gettin' access to that crap, whadya expect? I'm a US citizen and all... but I'm SO glad I moved to Canada. the US is gettin' scarrier by the year.
    wtf.... dude get off the crack, in america we dont run around with guns, not all kids have guns. they r just freaking magazines and crap nothing else... i bet u never even been to the states saying all this bullshit, dont need to exaggerate everything ot make ur lie seem more "truthful"

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

Yo, Zephyr, I'm American too, so quit with the "I bet you've never been to the states and blah blah blah"

And don't take things so personally and don't come crashin' down on me like that. If ya took offence then I'm sorry. Yo, it's called "opinion" and I'm full of it, sister.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."