Quantcast
friend killed in pick-axe attack - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Thread: friend killed in pick-axe attack

My Ride

this whole departing thing really makes me sick and it makes the people who talk about it look all that more racist IMO

My Ride
    Jasons mom

+1 for the death penalty. I am a strong believer in "eye for an eye" When you make the decision, impulsive, drunk, coked out, whatever, you forfeit your rights as a human being and enter the world of a condemned person with NO FUCKING RIGHTS. Why should we have murderers in prison eating food we pay for, breather air that could better be used for a decent human being. Bullets are cheap, use them. These criminals deserve no more rights than your average cow.

I think a execution style death is suitable for this prick....but load the gun with one bullet and leave the other chambers empty....do it russian roulette style to drag it out.

no fuck you
    you don't understand
    your a nerd and don't know what your talking about
    i speak from experience when I say he did't wanna kill the poor kid he ended up picking up the fucking pick axe cause he's mental state of mind was influced by drugs. It was an example when I said kinda like getting hit in the head with a battle the point of that example was when you hit someone with a battle you tell your friend's what you did how you fucked someone up so the story's spread and you build up rep on fucked up shit you do, its part of growing up wanting to be a gangster

Again I am not supporting Marko in any way what he did caue he doesn't have the right to take someone else's life away for no reason like that all I wanted to do is explain to some people who keep asking them selves WHY would someone do such a thing.
    Last edited by Konj; 10-01-2007 at 08:59 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by euro_racer
    this whole departing thing really makes me sick and it makes the people who talk about it look all that more racist IMO
    No Canadian has the righ to tell an immigrant to get deported, immigrants have same right as canadians to be here. This is native land. If a native told a canadian you should be deported what would the canadian reply back?

Originally posted by Konj
    no fuck you
    your fucking stupid cause you don't understand shit
    your a nerd and don't know what the fuck your talking about
    i speak from experience when I say he did't wanna kill the poor kid he ended up picking up the fucking pick axe cause he's mental state of mind was influced by drugs. It was an example when I said kinda like getting hit in the head with a battle the point of that example was when you hit someone with a battle you tell your friend's what you did how you fucked someone up so the story's spread and you build up rep on fucked up shit you do, its part of growing up wanting to be a gangster

Dig up
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

To everyone discussing race, death penalty, repercussions or anything unrelated to the memory of Matt Mckay, please take that horseshit somewhere else.

This thread is to mourn and remember Matt, so show a little respect and diplomacy and hold your tongues

no fuck you
    you don't understand

Again I am not supporting Marko in any way what he did caue he doesn't have the right to take someone else's life away for no reason like that all I wanted to do is explain to some people who keep asking them selves WHY would someone do such a thing.
    Are you even certain he was under the influence of any drug? Does coke even make you into a fricken brainless fuck that picks up a axe and aims for someones head?!?! You mentioned that he might have wanted to "fuck him up"
    Is that how they do it in serbia!?!?!

I seems these days its not bad things happen to bad people...its bad things happen to good people.
    Last edited by SikAssR1; 10-01-2007 at 09:06 PM.

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by reiRei
    RIP to the kid, and hopefully justice will be served.

I work for the paper, and here, death is an everyday thing.. but I kind of wonder why they found this kid so quickly, and why it's taking so long for them to find the so-called 20 kids who beat on Ziggy...

.. makes you wonder...
    Probably because witnesses hung around and talked to police. I don't know, just a hunch.

My Ride
    Jasons mom

Sorry.

R.I.P. Matt

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

Originally posted by euro_racer
    I know a few kids like this one, and trust me the little punks are more racist then anyone, especially since this guy just killed some kid cause he bumped into him, I wish a witness would step forward and say some of the shit this kids said before he picked up a pick axe, I garuntee there would be racism there

your right teddy
    sorry
    if anyone else wants to take it to another thread I am more then happy to argue
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

Originally posted by mark4091

I know a few kids like this one, and trust me the little punks are more racist then anyone, especially since this guy just killed some kid cause he bumped into him, I wish a witness would step forward and say some of the shit this kids said before he picked up a pick axe, I garuntee there would be racism there
    sure, you are right there is racism there, racism is everywere...i personally beleave it is a cycle that starts from the minorities (imigrants usually) not being accepted in the society like our good ol' hicktown alberta.

but lets keep this thread on topic out of respect for the victim

My Ride
    01' BMW 320i

Jesus.... all the hate above I can't believe man.

First I want to address that everyone respect that Matt passed away, and that please don't start shit in this thread!

Like Konj said he'll be more than happy to take it to another thread.

On that note, my sister knew him and actually knows the girls that hosted the party. RIP Matt.

Also, apparently it's just his father that's left right now. Because Mom died awhile back and so did their daughter when she was very young. Which brings it to this... damn I wouldn't be surprised if the father decided to you know... cause I probably would. What would you do if everyone you ever cared about and loved all passed away... fuckk... that's just horrible.

My Ride
    Fiero 2m6

I'm sorry to hear about Matt. I didn't know the person, but it seems this tragedy could have happened to anyone. Rest In Peace.
    Last edited by Biga Ramrod; 10-01-2007 at 09:33 PM.

My Ride
    92 EG

k guys seriously. this is for a buddy of mine. maybe a moderator could close this because its getting a little disrespectful. it was pretty close to the worst day of my life. and its just awful seeing people argue like this. its so unnecessary. if a moderator could please close this. we know the guys name. we know who did it. everyone knows what happened. if you want details turn on the six o clock news or read a god damn paper. there is no need for us bitching at each other dealing with deporting. its just not needed.

have some respect guys. seriously.

the point of that example was when you hit someone with a battle you tell your friend's what you did how you fucked someone up so the story's spread and you build up rep on fucked up shit you do, its part of growing up wanting to be a gangster
    Uh this doesn't make you sound any brighter, what your suggesting is that its a natural progression for people to hit others with bottles so they have more "cred". I guess as far as your concerned, as long as your building your "cred" and "reppin" it all good if someone gets attacked....as long as you don't kill them. Is that about right homie?

My Ride
    92 EG

k guys seriously. this is for a buddy of mine. maybe a moderator could close this because its getting a little disrespectful. it was pretty close to the worst day of my life. and its just awful seeing people argue like this. its so unnecessary. if a moderator could please close this. we know the guys name. we know who did it. everyone knows what happened. if you want details turn on the six o clock news or read a god damn paper. there is no need for us bitching at each other dealing with deporting. its just not needed.

have some respect guys. seriously.

no fuck you
    you don't understand

\
    go fuckyourself your friends a little punk
    ive done every drug under the fucking sun and alot of them
    and not once did i have the erge to pick up a weapon and
    "fuck somebody up" if i have a big problem with them
    i TALK to them and if it leads to it i pump thier teeth in with my HANDS
    but obviously he's such an insecure little bithc he was
    incapable to do so

"its part of growing up wanting to be a gangster"

you just proved my point that he's a little puke

and with all this knowladge of "growing up wanting to be a gangster"

i safly make the assumtion that you are the same

im done with arguing with an idiot like previously said this is about matt and nothing more R.I.P
    Last edited by stevo 27; 10-01-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    2001 celica pro mod project, in progress
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

My Ride
    Honda

I think you're all fucking morons

My Ride
    92 EG

i think this thread needs to be gone. its unethical. and just flat out disrespectful towards matt.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast