em1

True that brentos
    and can you gys stop arguing
    this is a threaad for a friend of many who has
    passed away not a thread for you guys to
    argue about race

My Ride
    05 Lifted ram-08 Mega Cab Dually-1946 383 Chev

thats so fucked up, my little sister was at that party and left when the uninvited guests showed up. to think she coulda been there and witnessed the whole thing, what a tragedy.

I know Marko he's a fellow serb in Calgary. All I can tell you is that he's dad will beat some fucking sense into him and he come's from a normal family mother/father/sister no idea why he would do such a thing I am not supporting Marko in any way what he did but I just think that he didn't wanna kill the kid but just "fuck him up" you know like hitting a bottle across he's head but maybe he was drunk or coked up and just lost control of he's action picked up a weapon that looked interesting to hit someone with and ended up being a murder.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by Konj
    but maybe he was drunk or coked up and just lost control of he's action picked up a weapon that looked interesting to hit someone with and ended up being a murder.
    WTF

I know Marko he's a fellow serb in Calgary. All I can tell you is that he's dad will beat some fucking sense into him and he come's from a normal family mother/father/sister no idea why he would do such a thing I am not supporting Marko in any way what he did but I just think that he didn't wanna kill the kid but just "fuck him up" you know like hitting a bottle across he's head but maybe he was drunk or coked up and just lost control of he's action picked up a weapon that looked interesting to hit someone with and ended up being a murder.
    aw that's so cute...you say that like "wow, look at what a fellow serb did! we're so proud of him"...how bout his punishment should be all of the victim's friends....and Marko...in a garage.....maybe let them all "get drunk or coked up" again......with one ice pick...let them decide what to do...now that's justice.

ps...I still think the mother of the 2 teenage girls who hosted this bears some responsibility
    Last edited by jay42w8; 10-01-2007 at 07:56 PM.

Originally posted by jay42w8

aw that's so cute...a fellow serb...you say that so proudly....how bout his punishment should be all of the victim's friends....and Marko...in a garage.....maybe let them all "get drunk or coked up" again......with one ice pick...let them decide what to do...now that's justice.
    sounds like vengeance to me not justice and yes there is a difference

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Maybe you should be hit over the head with an ice pick by someone who just wants to fuck you up for fun and see how it fucking feels?

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously.

how do you defend this prick
    I hope the justice systems exacts maximum punishment on this scum-bag

he didn't wanna kill the kid but just "fuck him up" you know like hitting a bottle .
    are you fucking stupid oh wait let me rephrase that

why are you so fucking stupid how dare you compare a bottle
    to a fucking PICK AXE

he didnt want to kill him what is his brain smaller that his balls
    if your so stupid you can't realize what will happen if you
    pierce a human beings scull with a 16" FUCKING STEEL SPIKE
    THAT THEY WILL DIE

fellow serb what does that have to do with anything huh

he's still the fucking scum of the earth that should live the rest of his life as a vegtable

your an idiot i can't believe you would try to rationalize something like that

fuck you!!

and to brentos or anyone else in central

do you know when matt's funeral will be?
    2001 celica pro mod project, in progress
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

and to be clear this is a pick axe

fullsized can be 12-16"on either side of the handle

this is an ice pick

about 6"s long
    87 fox hatch,[email protected] skating, stock 5.0 shortblock,91 co-op pump gas, 11 lbs boost

I wonder when this country will take its head out of its ass and re-institute the death penalty?

This thug doesn't deserve 3-5 years and out on the streets again. He deserves death at the hands of the state.

I really wish our country wasn't full of bleeding hearts who feel everyone is always entitled to human rights, protection and personal safety, irregardless of what atrocities they have committed. The idea of bail disgusts me. Cry me a fucking river you sorry ass little punk.

Despite the mentality of an eye for an eye and vigilante justice - I'm sorry, but if you put a pick axe through my childs head, your life will end or mine will whilst I try to snuff your very existence from planet earth.

This asswipe isn't worth the oxygen we waste on him. I sure hope he gets taken care of, and that our ever so lenient justice system never has the opportunity to further devastate those that he [the victim] loved by slapping this waste of skin with manslaughter and a 3 year sentence. It's a disgrace to all citizens of this country that our punishments don't at all suit the crimes.
    Last edited by Z_Fan; 10-01-2007 at 08:26 PM.

...you know like hitting a bottle across he's head but maybe he was drunk or coked up and just lost control of he's action picked up a weapon that looked interesting to hit someone with and ended up being a murder.
    When the hell did it become ok to hit someone in the head with a bottle?? Retard...

My Ride

Originally posted by stevo 27

fellow serb what does that have to do with anything huh
    just like i mentioned before, its a small community and everyone pretty much knows each other around here, when something like this happens everyone is involved in a way, hell even my parents are talking about how fucked this is...it does not have to do anything with this incident but i guess konj (i dont know who this is) just wanted to say he knew him?

understandable but that post really pissed me off

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by euro_racer

just like i mentioned before, its a small community and everyone pretty much knows each other around here, when something like this happens everyone is involved in a way, hell even my parents are talking about how fucked this is...it does not have to do anything with this incident but i guess konj (i dont know who this is) just wanted to say he knew him?
    Well he sure did a piss poor job of it, or his grasp of the english language leaves a whole lot to be desired.

My Ride
    party car

RIP to the kid, and hopefully justice will be served.

I work for the paper, and here, death is an everyday thing.. but I kind of wonder why they found this kid so quickly, and why it's taking so long for them to find the so-called 20 kids who beat on Ziggy...

.. makes you wonder...
    I like things with wheels.

My Ride
    Vmax

Hopefully he gets the boot from Canada after his prison term .Fucker

I played hockey with Matty, and i can honestly say its hard to find a nicer kid than him. I really enjoyed being around him and its tragic that his life was cut short, as well as his mother whom i was also quite fond of. A very horrible thing to happen to such a nice family, my condolences go out to all of his family and close friends during this tragic time, stuff like this is really preventable and its absolutly revolting what some kids will do these days, whatever that punk gets is too good for him

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

Originally posted by autosm
    Hopefully he gets the boot from Canada after his prison term .Fucker

He's a Canadian. Where are they going to boot him?

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast