Quantcast
Porsche GT3 vs Acura NSX-R vs Mitsubishi Evo9 MR vs Nissan Nismo Z380RS vs Mines Niss - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Porsche GT3 vs Acura NSX-R vs Mitsubishi Evo9 MR vs Nissan Nismo Z380RS vs Mines Niss

Default Porsche GT3 vs Acura NSX-R vs Mitsubishi Evo9 MR vs Nissan Nismo Z380RS vs Mines Niss

My Ride
    I like. :)

NIIIIICE!

Dude you gotta knack for finding QUALITY 'dream car' races. Good vid!! Whatever differences factor in it's just good to see wicked cars line up and race each other on a track. It's like a videogame scenario.

That was wicked at 6:15, NSX-R and GT3 side by side through a couple of turns.

Evo IX MR (RS?) FTW!! Gonna miss the IX.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

It's incredible the performance Mitsubishi is able to attain from the Lancer chassis. Performance that shames cars that cost much more $$$. The new EVO X is supposedly even faster around the track than the IX.

GT3 FTW nice video
    HKS T04Z Bridgeport FD3S

My Ride
    Megun/Kyosho/965

GT3 is amazing!!

If the driver in the GT3 can get use to the car more .. plus few more laps .. GT3 can beat the EVO no problem ..

Well .. diff class anyway .. $160K car v $40K car ... for 1/4 the price . EVO is a bargain! ^_^
    The Original !

1234567, 多勞多得

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by C4S
    GT3 is amazing!!

If the driver in the GT3 can get use to the car more .. plus few more laps .. GT3 can beat the EVO no problem ..
    I wouldn't say no problem. They did enough laps that the GT3 should have passed the EVO but it couldn't. That said it may be able to take the EVO but it wouldn't be easy.

Originally posted by heavyD

I wouldn't say no problem. They did enough laps that the GT3 should have passed the EVO but it couldn't. That said it may be able to take the EVO but it wouldn't be easy.
    Not everyone can drive a Porche especially a GT3. The driver in the GT3 ain't Walter Whorl. I find it amazing the Jap driver never at any point gets any squirle in the backend which denotes that he was "babying" the car to make up for has lack of talent. If you look at the footwork shots in the NSX and the GT3 they are night and day. The NSX is being push considerly more than the GT3. I've posted GT3 vids in this forum many a time and you can watch the difference.

Why I don't know. My conpiracy theory tells me that again the japs find some very questionable way to make the NSX comparble, competitive, and relevant for that matter. These BESTmoring vids are BJ without ejaculation as they pit cars that you wanna see driven in their videos and you can't help but feel upset by end because they seem fixed.

haha sorry man, but the GT3 could take an EVO no problem. GT3 didn't pass the EVO simply because the EVO lead going into the first corner, while the GT3 started in last. The GT3 was almost a full second a lap faster on their best laps.
    HKS T04Z Bridgeport FD3S

My Ride
    Megun/Kyosho/965

Are you guys really compare a GT3 and a EVO?

Both awesome cars!

GT3 is an awesome bargain vs other nice sports cars, such as F430, Gallardo etc ..

EVO is also awesome vs other lower price asian cars ..
    The Original !

1234567, 多勞多得

My Ride
    92 EG

just unreal clutching.
    it blows my mind to see that kind of foot work
    only the asians have that power.

awesome video man

My Ride
    is hella cheap.

What exactly happened to the 350Z?

Originally posted by jdm|EG
    just unreal clutching.
    it blows my mind to see that kind of foot work
    only the asians have that power.

awesome video man
    yeah only an asian can miss shifts that often in the GT3
    HKS T04Z Bridgeport FD3S

My Ride
    92 EG

yeah only an Asian can miss shifts that often in the GT3
    haha i didn't watch the whole thing.....
    looks like someone has a little bit to much time on there hands on a Saturday night

My Ride
    Plymouth

You guys arguing that the GT3 driver wasn't "experienced" or "pushing the car" and that he was "babying" the car are pretty amazing.

That's Keiichi Tsuchiya...arguably the worlds best performance car driver.

Take a peak at his track record before the comments start flying.
    Originally posted by Q-TIP
    Tram, what education do you have that trumps my degree in Geology when it comes to matters of tectonic activity?
    Originally posted by Tram Common
    I took a science class once where we built a volcano and made it erupt using baking soda and vinegar.

Originally posted by Synne
    You guys arguing that the GT3 driver wasn't "experienced" or "pushing the car" and that he was "babying" the car are pretty amazing.

That's Keiichi Tsuchiya...arguably the worlds best performance car driver.

Take a peak at his track record before the comments start flying.
    He sucks in this car and in this race. Since you know about his track recorded has he ever won an F1 race? Also if you can't drive a porsche, in my opinion, you're not that talented a driver.
    Last edited by DUNDEM; 10-15-2007 at 06:42 AM.

My Ride
    I like. :)

Originally posted by DUNDEM

He sucks in this car and in this race. Since you know about his track recorded has he ever won an F1 race? Also if you can't drive a porsche, in my opinion, you're not that talented a driver.
    Wrong. He's has the best car & is the best driver in this race.

There was a qualifying round before this. The Tsuchiya (GT3) had the best qualifying time. The other 4 cars had slower qualifying times.

For the race (the video), the grid line up is the REVERSE order of the qualifying times --- in order to make it interesting/challenging since there's just 5 cars.

1st place qualifying = 5th place race start
    2nd place qualifying = 4th place race start
    and so on, pretty cool.

Therefore, Tsuchiya in the GT3 performed the best. At the start he doesn't launch with everyone else, he gave the other cars a 2 second head start. He also said he took it easy in the first two laps. If anything he goofed and should have turned in on in the second lap.

It's incredible the performance Mitsubishi is able to attain from the Lancer chassis. Performance that shames cars that cost much more $$$. The new EVO X is supposedly even faster around the track than the IX.
    The Evo IX MR was a great car, it's performance is a fact... but don't get ahead of yourself, the new Evo X's performance remains to be seen.

He's won class at Lemans also, according to you:

Not everyone can drive a Porche especially a GT3. The driver in the GT3 ain't Walter Whorl.
    You're an idiot. Just because the car wasn't "squirreling" it doesn't mean he wasn't driving it hard. Tsuchiya is mega smooth, which imo puts him FAR ahead of the other BM drivers.

Originally posted by treg50
    Therefore, Tsuchiya in the GT3 performed the best. At the start he doesn't launch with everyone else, he gave the other cars a 2 second head start. He also said he took it easy in the first two laps. If anything he goofed and should have turned in on in the second lap.
    yup, that's about it. Tsuchiya often lets everyone else get ahead and waits until the cars space out to start passing. The GT3 was untouchable compared to all those cars.
    HKS T04Z Bridgeport FD3S

Originally posted by 962 kid

He's won class at Lemans also, according to you:
    Not F1 ass, which was the best racing when he was in his prime, in the qoute I was reffering to they made him out to best one of the best in the world.

You're an idiot. Just because the car wasn't "squirreling" it doesn't mean he wasn't driving it hard. Tsuchiya is mega smooth, which imo puts him FAR ahead of the other BM drivers.

even the racecar gt3's get a lil squirrly with slicks watch some speed channel before you open ur fhockin mohout.
    He didn't win a lemans class driving like that. Probably saw the likes of Hans Sthuck's exhaust most of the time. He looked real smooth missing shifts...lol. Maybe he was a good driver but he sucked in this race. I am familiar with him as well I've seen him drive a CGT real poosie like too. Dude gettin old too.

yup, that's about it. Tsuchiya often lets everyone else get ahead and waits until the cars space out to start passing. The GT3 was untouchable compared to all those cars.
    Yeah thas my point. I bet if he was in the NSX he would have one the race...lol. BM is rigged in my opion but it does show nice cars.

Last edited by DUNDEM; 10-17-2007 at 09:44 AM.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Wow I read some dumb posts, but this one is really dumb.

you're citing speed channel as the source of all your knowledge??? Hahaha well then I'm done with you, I'd better close my fhockin mohout before I make myself look like an idiot.
    HKS T04Z Bridgeport FD3S

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast