Quantcast
Spotted: Audi R8 w/pictures - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted: Audi R8 w/pictures

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

was it a younger guy driving it? i think his dad bought him the car.
    it was a really old guy, white hair haha.

My Ride
    240sx

i saw that grey/bluish/silver one going by the airport on barlow. those LED lights are so niceee

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    You guys should both just drop your shit, your feud has nothing to do with an Audi R8.
    Links to explain the feud? Enquiring minds want to know!

Nice spot btw!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Originally posted by Q-TIP
    I figured I'd add to this thread instead of starting a new one...entered to win this one in Heathrow...free shipping world-wide. never gonna win, but hey it's worth a dream.
    i thought about entering when i was there but was running late for my plane, fucking HOT car though
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    94' Terd

Originally posted by rmk
    Audi is doing a coast to coast thing with the R8 and documenting it. Would be cool if this was it! If anyone wants to see an R8 take a trip down Glenmore by the dealership, there is always something outfront or crawling along the road.

Originally posted by schocker
    yah, this is the coast to coast car. but i have got to say this thread delivers

YUP this is the car!! I saw it in Downtown Halifax a few weeks ago. Didn't have a camera on me so I didn't bother making a thread.

That same car was parked on my street last night!

I came home around 11 and was like "wtf! thats an r8!"
    It was too dark for my phone to take any worthwhile pics though.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

A790 has or is going through a break up with his girl. He moved out east to be with her. She went all "girl" on him and made it an awkward ending.

Tnation has or still does sell non legit stuff. (apparently) I have no proof nor do I care.

No links needed really. Just a bunch of hot headed jabs in which I hope turn into Beyond HOF worthy material!!

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by TNation

its still nothing like getting dumped by your girlfriend after moving half the country for her hey?

A790 was an idiot and got owned by his ex, but that could happen to anyone. Bad things happen to good people.

You on the other hand, well, you own yourself on a daily basis. You have no understanding of class and civility if you'd take cheap shots at people like making fun of them for getting dumped. You whore out your girlfriend on the internet, thinking that you'll earn e-cred. Nope, that just earns you a lack of respect. You also actively try to scam people into buying beat rides for exhorbitant prices. The worst part is that you're an unappreciative bitch that leeches everyone off your parents and somehow think that makes you hot shit. You're an example of the opposite - good things happening to bad people.

My Ride
    reebok Jams

stupidly nice car...

RIDES: 94' EH2: Sold, 98' DC4 sold, 93 S13 sold, 93 S14 the lead sled

1992 Honda EG6 SiR for sale!:ONLY! $4900.00Message me for more info!

Nice spot btw!
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/188361/fs-1998-bmw-323is/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/190387/stupid-girlfriend/

there you go man... read them both through and youll probably get it.

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

A790 was an idiot and got owned by his ex, but that could happen to anyone. Bad things happen to good people.

You on the other hand, well, you own yourself on a daily basis. You have no understanding of class and civility if you'd take cheap shots at people like making fun of them for getting dumped. You whore out your girlfriend on the internet, thinking that you'll earn e-cred. Nope, that just earns you a lack of respect. You also actively try to scam people into buying beat rides for exhorbitant prices. The worst part is that you're an unappreciative bitch that leeches everyone off your parents and somehow think that makes you hot shit. You're an example of the opposite - good things happening to bad people.
    Do I know you? than shut the fuck up, its the internet. Stop trolling all my threads.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by Q-TIP

I figured I'd add to this thread instead of starting a new one...entered to win this one in Heathrow...free shipping world-wide. never gonna win, but hey it's worth a dream.

Heyyyy, I entered the same draw when I was at LHR this summer...haha...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    05 E53, 98 E36, 05 G35x

From being on this site with several accounts, I must say, GTSJeff, you're the most arrogant, hot-headed, ignorant bitch to ever post. You are knowledgeable about cars, but the way you post, you seem like every single thing you say is "God" and you're his prophet. Who is the most hated member on this site? Easily you. You're fucking pathetic at best and you're a judgemental, immature, internet forum troll who most likely couldn't get a girlfriend with any amount of money. A970 was owned, clear and simple, so i agree with TNation, shut the fuck up.

also

Originally posted by schocker
    yah, this is the coast to coast car. but i have got to say this thread delivers

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by Infiniti98

From being on this site with several accounts, I must say, GTSJeff, you're the most arrogant, hot-headed, ignorant bitch to ever post. You are knowledgeable about cars, but the way you post, you seem like every single thing you say is "God" and you're his prophet. Who is the most hated member on this site? Easily you. You're fucking pathetic at best and you're a judgemental, immature, internet forum troll who most likely couldn't get a girlfriend with any amount of money. A970 was owned, clear and simple, so i agree with TNation, shut the fuck up.

He's NOT God??...awww sheeit. Can I get my charitable donation back please Jeff??

I dont think the THE most hated member...I mean...that rage2 guy is up there too...and Weapon_R...he's a nazi moderator...and don't even get me started about buh_buh...gawd damn...ZorroAMG...hes got hate on lock...haha...

You lot that take offense to Jeff's "trolling" posts, sure do take some words on a screen coming from the fingers of a "troll" pretty seriously. If anything I am thinking Jeff is accomplishing exactly what he wants...and that is get get a rise out of peeps that take beyond as Gospel...

GTS Jeff FTMFW!!...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Originally posted by Infiniti98

also

How could you hate on GTSJeff?? fuck he's the only reason I read beyond these days... ahahaha

ps: stfuplzkthx

My Ride
    Schwinn 21 speed....

Car was in Kelowna yesterday at the Audi dealership at a demo event, looked nice!

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by TNation

Do I know you? than shut the fuck up, its the internet. Stop trolling all my threads.
    Exactly, so why are you flossing your girlfriend on internet forums? You win at life.

My Ride
    broken POS

lol can't believe his girl friend allows him to do that...
    wonder if he shares his GF with his friends...

Exactly, so why are you flossing your girlfriend on internet forums? You win at life.

dont you guys have somthing better to do than a little e-battle?

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by EK 2.0

He's NOT God??...awww sheeit. Can I get my charitable donation back please Jeff??

I dont think the THE most hated member...I mean...that rage2 guy is up there too...and Weapon_R...he's a nazi moderator...and don't even get me started about buh_buh...gawd damn...ZorroAMG...hes got hate on lock...haha...

You lot that take offense to Jeff's "trolling" posts, sure do take some words on a screen coming from the fingers of a "troll" pretty seriously. If anything I am thinking Jeff is accomplishing exactly what he wants...and that is get get a rise out of peeps that take beyond as Gospel...

GTS Jeff FTMFW!!...
    haha yeah GTS_Jeff comes across as a prick. He doesn't know it all but knows more than the n00bs he is flaming haha and the the resulting e-wars are actually very amusing to read.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast