Quantcast
My worst nightmare - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My worst nightmare

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Wow, that was hard to watch... I turned it off half way because it was getting to me just watching it, nevermind if it had actually happened to me.

Sorry to hear about your loss(es).
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    F355 GTB-Fiero GT-Civic Si-Champ Car-300ZX

The insurance is a joke, offered me $9800 USD for the Z...I can't BUY another one in the same overall (before fire) condition for that much let alone the $19K I had in mods. Fucking unbelievable. This is one reason why I wish the Viper was in there in place of the Z, the fight would be much easier.

My Ride
    '05 G35x, '04 E53, '98 E36

I'm sorry for the loss.... best of luck. Thats so horrible.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

tHoly shit I remember just looking at your build thread not that long ago...

I am sorry for your losses, and hopefully everything works out between you and insurance...

IBsmellslikeinsurancefraud.

Too bad you wasted the HD.

My Ride
    F355 GTB-Fiero GT-Civic Si-Champ Car-300ZX

You gotta be joking man.....insurance fraud?????? If you look at my thread http://forums.beyond.ca/st/32472/199...zx-twin-turbo/ for the Z you would know that is certainly not true. I absolutely LOVED that car and I would trade anything (material things) to have it back unharmed.

Rob

Cars can be replaced. It wouldn't be the first time that someone torched their stuff. All that "I loved that car" stuff makes this even more questionable. That all looks like you were establishing an alibi.

My Ride
    WRX STI

Originally posted by Heywood Jablome
    Cars can be replaced. It wouldn't be the first time that someone torched their stuff. All that "I loved that car" stuff makes this even more questionable. That all looks like you were establishing an alibi.
    What the FUCK is wrong with your brain?

This poor guy has worked his ass off for his rides,tools, mods, and the Z is not just a car that can easly be replaced. Maybe you should go look through his thread on how much time and effort was put into that car before you start running your mouth on here.
    Last edited by teggypimp95; 10-12-2007 at 10:45 AM.

My Ride
    06 S2000

Look at the dates on the build thread dude. You are a tool. Go troll somewhere else. This poor guy lost so much in this fire... He's lucky no one was hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

IBsmellslikeinsurancefraud.

Too bad you wasted the HD.
    I can see why your location is "incest arizona" or whatever the hell you put because you are obviously fucking retarded. Ask your dad/brother to unplug the internet for you and/or read this sentence to you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2007 Grabercars La Bala

Gentlemen, please ignore the TROLL as it detracts from the true horror of what happened here in Arizona. He is obviously transferring his own sick thoughts and fantasies onto the events of others. Not worth anyone else's time. REALLY.

Hey ROB! I can say without a doubt that this is a one horrifying event and when you first called me that night it happened I could almost not believe it. I was thinking, is this April Fools day?! But then it sank in that you had burned the hair off your arms and face trying to save the things you loved dearest (aside from living family dude) and that those items were more dear to you in their memories and sentimental value than many people with their pets.

I cried with you when I watched the video and it may haunt me for a long time....

Here's thinking about you and hoping that everything works out well with the insurance and that they don't try to dick you over. But that's their job and you may have to hire an attorney to get out what you deserve from those cold-blooded a-holes.

I'll raise a glass to you tonight with my friends in the thought that you WILL rebound from this. You are young - opposed to me at 42!

Keep the faith bro! and let's get started on another BalaBUSA!
    Steve Graber
    www.grabercars.com
    Designer and builder of La Bala - An ultra-light, tube frame, mid engine sports car for street and track use.

I can see why your location is "incest arizona" or whatever the hell you put because you are obviously fucking retarded. Ask your dad/brother to unplug the internet for you and/or read this sentence to you.
    AR is not Arizona. You seem to be the retarded one here.

Come on, look at this bullshit. Making a big deal on the forums about how much he "loves" the car, yet there was nothing in place to prevent the accident. If you care so much about your stuff, then maybe it shouldn't be stored in such an unsafe shithole. And he just happened to be welding near some rags? WTF? Do you not practice any type of shop safety at all? Too many things wrong for this to just be an "accident".

My Ride
    WRX STI

AR is not Arizona. You seem to be the retarded one here.

Come on, look at this bullshit. Making a big deal on the forums about how much he "loves" the car, yet there was nothing in place to prevent the accident. If you care so much about your stuff, then maybe it shouldn't be stored in such an unsafe shithole. And he just happened to be welding near some rags? WTF? Do you not practice any type of shop safety at all? Too many things wrong for this to just be an "accident".
    I seriously cant even believe how big of a douche you actully are. Seriously everything you say makes no fucking sence, and you make your self look like the biggest tool i have seen on here in a long time.
    Its it a pretty big deal to have your huge ass garage burn to the ground with everything you love inside. This is also a CAR FORUM, alot of people on here care about there cars more than the average joe.

It sure dident look like a shit hole to me? looks like a regular garage? What makes it so differnt? Any structure can burn to the ground. Where do you expect him to keep all his rides?
    And he oviously wasent welding at the time of the fire. The equipment later sparked or cought fire.

Im sick of this fool already.

+1 for BAN

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

AR is not Arizona.
    My mistake, I guess it stands for "Abso-fucking-lutely Retarded". Sorry chief.

Edit: You know what? I hope your house burns down while nobody is home and you get investigated for insurance fraud. You deserve it. Although, how much does it really cost to replace a trailer anyways?
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 10-12-2007 at 12:25 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Shit, thats crazy man. Sorry to hear Rob. I remember when I first joined beyond ages ago, saw your car in the original "post pictures of your ride" thread. Fell in love with 300Zx's as soon as I saw yours. Really sorry to hear about this mate.

DUDE THATS JUST HARSH.... Hope you can recover your losses...
    There's only two things that smell like <º))))>< ...one of them is <º))))><

Life is like a dick, sometimes it gets hard for no reason.

What kind of Idiot does not post Firewatch for at least 30 Min after welding?

30 Min would have shown those smoking rags(Yea right..Who leaves oily rags around..Someone that was not paying attention in Shop class..Mr Johnson would be appalled) and allowed enough time to put the fire out.

Smelling more and more like insurance fraud.....And I'm SURE his inspector will find the same.

And as for the brain surgeon that posted the "Welder sparked" Welders have a REALLY hard time doing that when they are off. Unless the OP left the welder ON, in which case he deserves to lose everything in a fire. Because he is too stupid to breathe properly, much less use a dangerous piece of equipment.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

ne more trolls wanna join in and diss a well respected oldtime member will find themselves off this forum pretty quickly.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    ne more trolls wanna join in and diss a well respected oldtime member will find themselves off this forum pretty quickly.
    Is english your second language? Because it looks like it.

Everyone is entitled to an OPINION. And that's what I posted.

I'll bet Dude is kicking himself now for regretting to hang out for 30 min or so after his father was welding.

Once the Insurance inspector finds the source of ignition was a welding machine, he can kiss his insurance claim Bye Bye.

And that, is a FACT.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by 300ZofPrey

Is english your second language? Because it looks like it.

Everyone is entitled to an OPINION. And that's what I posted.
    I'm sorry, I think you've come under the impression that someone here cares whether you think you're entitled to your opinion or not. Regardless, if you act like a dick, you get banned. Simple enough for you?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast