Quantcast
HELP: Getting evicted for BullsHZT reason - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP: Getting evicted for BullsHZT reason

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Originally posted by blueripper6
    Doesnt matter.. because the 2 other room mates just gave there notice and the 3 of us are all leaving this house.. HAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by 403Gemini

you guys showed her!!!!!!

i dunno..
    The more I think of it and read the contract its complete bullshit what she is doing.. fucking bitch.

Doesnt matter.. because the 2 other room mates just gave there notice and the 3 of us are all leaving this house.. HAHAHAHAHA
    You guys are BAD-ASS!

Reminds me of this time in elementary school when we all coughed at the same time.... man did that annoy the substitute teacher.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

i dunno..
    The more I think of it and read the contract its complete bullshit what she is doing.. fucking bitch.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

you guys showed her!!!!!!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

I dont think you are correct.

This page is not very clear in its explanation, however.
    http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/...changes.cfm#q1

But how can anyone keep track of how many time a landlord has increased rent for month to month or short-term renters.

Im pretty certain it would be a rent increase once per year for a given tenant. What if you take the unit off the market for a month and then put it on as a new rental? Under your interpretation, would this reset the year?

Originally posted by lint

Unless his rent has already been raised once, there's no difference between and existing tenant or a new one. AB allows for one rent increase, no limit, per year.

My Ride
    reebok Jams

like said above, landlords dont boot tenants very easily unless:

A) Money isnt comming in
    B) its costing the landlord to keep you arround
    C) Your causing too much of an annoyance to even want your money.

I have had my experiance with such matters, and somthing doesnt smell right in this situation... IF its a legitimate suite, and if in all reality in your contract it doesnt state anything about other persons (aka 3rd party visitors) and you havent violated any other Land and tennant act subjects .etc you can fight this battle and easily win.

RIDES: 94' EH2: Sold, 98' DC4 sold, 93 S13 sold, 93 S14 the lead sled

1992 Honda EG6 SiR for sale!:ONLY! $4900.00Message me for more info!

Originally posted by jdm_eg6
    like said above, landlords dont boot tenants very easily unless:

A) Money isnt comming in
    B) its costing the landlord to keep you arround
    C) Your causing too much of an annoyance to even want your money.

I have had my experiance with such matters, and somthing doesnt smell right in this situation... IF its a legitimate suite, and if in all reality in your contract it doesnt state anything about other persons (aka 3rd party visitors) and you havent violated any other Land and tennant act subjects .etc you can fight this battle and easily win.
    Yeah an especially if you are good, they would want to keep you. OBVIOUSLY you are doing something wrong. My dad is kicking out his renters (legal basement suite) and he is just going to make it apart of his house cause he is sick and tired of trying to find good renters.

my friend had lanlords that were treating him like shit so before he gave notice for moving out he cut out holes in the wall behind pictures plants couches etc went crazy at a fresh fish market and filled the walls, then patched up the holes so that noone would ever notice and left.

it was over a $500 damage deposit for a damaged appliance which he had previously paid for out of his own pocket to repair, and they were still keeping the deposit because of it

My Ride
    2000 Neon

^^ hahah that is hilarious, pretty harsh, but by the sounds of it the landlord deserved it

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by boarderfatty
    my friend had lanlords that were treating him like shit so before he gave notice for moving out he cut out holes in the wall behind pictures plants couches etc went crazy at a fresh fish market and filled the walls, then patched up the holes so that noone would ever notice and left.

Would that stink even though its hidden in the walls?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Originally posted by sputnik

You guys are BAD-ASS!

Reminds me of this time in elementary school when we all coughed at the same time.... man did that annoy the substitute teacher.

My Ride
    1.5JZ Supra

Originally posted by Seanith

Would that stink even though its hidden in the walls?
    Eventually, yes. The spaces aren't air tight, to prevent mildew from building up. The rotting fish will soak into the drywall first though. It's a LOT of damage to clean up

Last edited by Your Mom on 02-30-2010 at 12:30 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2