Thread: Dexter

My Ride
    Civic CX, Mazda Protege

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by rumeo
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/23/de...series-finale/

Dexter Producers explain Finale
    Ummm, w...t...f... ? Is this guy on drugs?

Since Hannah’s a wanted fugitive, couldn’t she have at least put on a ball cap when walking around Miami?

BUCK: We played with the idea of dyeing her hair. In the research we did on fugitives we learned there are countless fugitives out there just walking around that nobody is really looking for. There aren’t funds to hunt down every one of them — particularly Hannah, as she hasn’t been convicted of a crime. She’s not high priority. We put her in sunglasses. Otherwise we didn’t want to call more attention to it.
    Worst answer ever. The whole premise of the last few episodes is that she WAS being hunted down, and KNEW she was being hunted down, her face was all over the news FFS.

Nope, sorry, my bad, this is the worst answer, lol.

Have to ask: How did Dex get from his boat to the shore in the middle of a hurricane?
    BUCK: Hopefully it’s not a question that will be examined too closely. The show has always been a half step away from reality; it’s a hyper-reality. We established there is an emergency life raft with an outboard motor on the boat. He could have gotten in the raft and made it safely to shore.
    Yeah, a hurricane the destroys a boat into thousands of pieces, and a little dinky life raft would save him
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '08 AW E92 335i

Sorry for reviving this thread but I just watched the finale. I wish I hadn't seen beyond season 4 of this show but I couldn't end it without closure. They shouldn't have brought back Hannah, introduced a stupid ass character like Vogel and complicated the whole ending. Season 7 was decent and this last season should have focused on deb and dex and tied everything up with the other characters since they spent so much time on them.

Worst ending I've ever seen on a show that showed so much promise in the first season.

Originally posted by funkedelic2
    Sorry for reviving this thread but I just watched the finale. I wish I hadn't seen beyond season 4 of this show but I couldn't end it without closure. They shouldn't have brought back Hannah, introduced a stupid ass character like Vogel and complicated the whole ending. Season 7 was decent and this last season should have focused on deb and dex and tied everything up with the other characters since they spent so much time on them.

Worst ending I've ever seen on a show that showed so much promise in the first season.
    Really? I liked it, Hannah is fawken hot and vogel helps to clarify Dex's fathers cause of death. They should show more nudity of Hannah and Batista's sister if anything instead of the multiple sex scenes with nothing to show for. If there was one character they not need introduce, it be the creepy forensic guy's daughter. I personally loved the ending.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22