Quantcast
Incorporated...need accountant - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Incorporated...need accountant

Default Incorporated...need accountant

I want to start a small business and I've completed a nuans report for the name and now the register's office gave me a form to fill out. Now, I only have two questions I don't understand and I need to know if there is a person here with accounting experience to explain to me and help me answer these questions for a bowl of pho? or a night with leo... your choice

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Default Re: Incorporated...need accountant

Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
    I want to start a small business and I've completed a nuans report for the name and now the register's office gave me a form to fill out. Now, I only have two questions I don't understand and I need to know if there is a person here with accounting experience to explain to me and help me answer these questions for a bowl of pho? or a night with leo... your choice
    what are the questions..if you can pm them to me that would be cool and I can ask our accountant
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I would get a lawyer just to look over your bylaws and make sure that everything is ok, just so u don't miss anything.
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Are you incorporated or registered as a sole proprietor? That makes a big difference.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    E90 335i

Sorry, obviously I can't read that you wrote you're incorporated!

I won't ask the questions here and I would like to talk one on one to the person incase I have follow-up questions. A lawyer is another possibility but accountants are generally cheaper and will/should know more about the tax laws so I can watch my bottom dollar.

My Ride
    E90 335i

PM Me.

Originally posted by B17a
    PM Me.
    done.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Default Re: Incorporated...need accountant

Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
    First thing is first...you must pass the language proficiency test that every immigrant who wishes to come to this country must complete. After that, you must then report to your assigned foreman and he will then direct you to your section of the railway. This is the penultimate step to opening your own business. Once you are able to recite your name flawlessly, we will then give you a canadian name, so instead of Tae Boe or whatever you name was in your developing country, your name will be something stupid like......Bob!
    Anyway, so you're opening a business? What the fuck man? Is there a position for me.....besides missionary on your mom? What kind of venture have you stumbled onto this time? Good luck man!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!