Quantcast
Unpainted Body Kits - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unpainted Body Kits

My Ride
    91 Civic

Nope, shes just a really good friend. Names Thomas (I've met you before!). Your friend doesnt know me.
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

Just buy some good car spray paint and be done with it. You dont even need to worry about overspray if you do it before you install it

My Ride
    VE & S13

i hate that too.. if you cant affort the paint then dont put them on...

All indications point to stupidity on this one....those people pay to have it installed, so now they either have to pay to have it removed, painted and reinstalled or they will ghetto spray it still on the car...either way, it is ridiculous....even if they installed it themselves, it is a huge waste of time...Lose Lose situation..HAHAHA

That Camry has to be the funniest thing around. It has potential to look good when painted but sheesh...take that shit off until you do!!

actaully the red del sol 's body kit is painted white cuz that is probably the way the girl likes it!

~ends bitching
    SHo&Go

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

LOL its the new hotness

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430

well we had a 1998 honda prelude SE with a black widow bodykit... even if it wasnt painted we still installed it...juss to see whut mods we have to do before getting it painted... the reason why we left it on cuzz we got lazy and juss drove it around with the body kit not painted for a couple of days...we took it off did all the mods and got it painted...

juss cuzz sumeone drives with their bodykit not painted doesnt mean they cant afford to paint it...

when we installed the rear bumper we noticed that the exhaust wasnt even near the lil space where the exhuast was suppose to go... so good thing we tried to install it before getting it painted
    Oliver

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

Installing prior to painting is one thing. You do have to make sure they fit before you waste the time and money to paint them. Drivin' around in them for a few days is doable so's you can make sure the aerodynamics hold up and no pieces go flying off as you're cruisin' down Deerfoot. Anything past that is just damned lazy.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."

How come monte carlo's come with mismatched factory bodykits? Is it really factory or is the dealer just switching them?

I think they are called monte carlo's anyways...

Originally posted by mad_psyentist
    Installing prior to painting is one thing. You do have to make sure they fit before you waste the time and money to paint them. Drivin' around in them for a few days is doable so's you can make sure the aerodynamics hold up and no pieces go flying off as you're cruisin' down Deerfoot. Anything past that is just damned lazy.
    yeah that sounds about right. i installed mine made sure it fit and then ripped down to the shop a few hours later and left the car their to get painted!

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by Hash_man

OMG, that has to be one of the ugliest cars ever. I really hate it. I see it at least once a day, it has a different colour front bumper and back bumper, a big cheesy aluminum wing, and blue/black tint..
    You obviously have not seen this Tool and his Tempo... LOL.. you know the one with the Super Street stickers on it, and it has BLINGITY BLING hubcaps, a honda factory wing, BUT he is getting it upgraded to a BOEING 747 Aluminum wing... and I am SURE the guy has a can from some baked beans as his muffler... LOL...

I will HAVE to get a picture for you guys...

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Originally posted by szw
    How come monte carlo's come with mismatched factory bodykits? Is it really factory or is the dealer just switching them?

I think they are called monte carlo's anyways...
    They are like that from the factory on the monte carlo SS versons (or the ones with ss trim). they are all silver though

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by DJ Lo-Tec

You obviously have not seen this Tool and his Tempo... LOL.. you know the one with the Super Street stickers on it, and it has BLINGITY BLING hubcaps, a honda factory wing, BUT he is getting it upgraded to a BOEING 747 Aluminum wing... and I am SURE the guy has a can from some baked beans as his muffler... LOL...

I will HAVE to get a picture for you guys...
    OMFG i've seen this car! Ahahah he was at the Southtrail walmart and i just stared at it in awe.. he probably thought i liked it
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2