Quantcast
FS: 89 SILVER SKYLINE GTS4 SEDAN TURN KEY $7150 WITH EXTRA's **SOLD** - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: 89 SILVER SKYLINE GTS4 SEDAN TURN KEY $7150 WITH EXTRA's **SOLD**

My Ride
    Something that can tow my boat and quads

Default FS: 89 SILVER SKYLINE GTS4 SEDAN TURN KEY $7150 WITH EXTRA's

Vehicle Details
    Year : 1989
    Make and Model : Nissan Skyline
    Exterior Color : SIlver
    Interior Color : Grey
    Auto or Manual? : 5 spd
    Odometer Reading : 99,000 km
    Location of Vehicle : Airdrie Alberta
    Description : Well, I think its time I moved on. So my car is up for sale. There is nothing wrong with it. I have been treating it as if I am going to keep it forever. I have just completed a full tune up which includes coolant flush, new tstat, oil change (synthetic), new plugs, cleaned coil packs... The car currently has 99,000KM. It has been well taken care of. I have an appraisal form that comes with this car stating the value to be much higher than the asking price. You get the original copy with the sale.

I am doing this 2 ways. The "everything included" price. As well as the stripped version price. First of all the extras that are on the car

K&N cone filter
    Invidia Cat back exhaust
    Stinky Tuned Rev4 ecu
    16" stock rims with winter tires on them about 80% tread
    Custom Tq Split control switch
    5000K HID kit
    2 way alarm/Remote starter/keyless entry system (geat for winter driving the car and allowing it some warm up time)
    GTR Struts and lowering spring suspension
    Nextar CD/MP3/USB/SD AM/FM deck
    750 watt amp driving a 10" sub in mono mode. (not tons of bass, but enough to enhance the music)
    6.5" speakers mounted in doors

The price for everything as listed above is $7500

Now, for the second price. I am willing to strip some of these parts off the car to get it in to the price that you are willing to pay. Let say you dont like the sterio in it for example.

Stinky Tuned Rev4 ecu -$100 replace with stock ecu
    Custom Tq Split control switch -$50
    5000K HID kit -$50
    2 way alarm/Remote starter/keyless entry system (geat for winter driving the car and allowing it some warm up time) -$50
    750 watt amp driving a 10" sub in mono mode. (not tons of bass, but enough to enhance the music) -$100

If you have everything removed above the car would be worth $7150. Which you can take it away for that price once its all removed.

Now for the pics

here it is with rims and a bit lower. These items are not included with it though. Just what is listed above

Some of you may be looking for a "winter beater", Well look no farther! This has the awd to get you out of trouble. It has everything you need. Just get in it and drive it away!

Asking Price : $7500

Contact Information
    E-Mail : Impulz_buyer at Shaw.ca
    Phone : Please email or PM
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

have you driven this car in winter yet?

My Ride

that is a loaded question.

I got it last january. I undercoated the body and drove it all last winter. As you can tell from the pics I have been driving it this winter as well. these pics were taken just today.

it handles great in the snow with the AWD controller and winter tires.

It could also easily be turned into a summer car that is never winter driven. And is cheap enough that you could pick it up now and do a winter build up and be ready for the track in the spring.

My Ride
    VAG products

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    changes every year

timing belt, water pump done? why is it going for cheap? anything wrong with it? can you get engine pics, and are there any dents, scratches any other shit like that?
    Last edited by 03ozwhip; 11-28-2007 at 11:44 AM.

My Ride

the timing belt was done at 87,000 km. The the plugs and tstat were done about 1000 km ago.

I am not sure about the water pump. I do not have documentation for that. I would guess it was done when the timing belt was done. but I can not be sure.

There is a small rust spot on the passenger (left) side of the car in the rear behind the tire. Its on the black part so its not as noticeable.

The front windshield has a few rock chips in it, but nothing in the way of the driver.

The paint has some scratches and rock chips in the front on the hood from last winter. I good rubbing compound should bring the shine right back into it though.

its "so cheap" because there are SO many other skylines for sale. The demand is low, and the supply is high. So it makes for a buyers market on them. I need to get rid of this car for a few reasons, and I need to do it quicker than I have time to wait. If possible I would like to keep it. But since thats not an option right now, I have to send it on its way.

I am selling it for a bit less than I have invested in it. As it sits in the pictures I have just over $8000 invested. But I have had it for a year, and a vehilce depreciates.

Anyway, thats my story. Let me know if your interested, otherwise I have a deal on a trade that may be done this saturday if no one else takes the car away before then.

My Ride
    VAG products

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pm'd

My Ride

Car has ben sold. Thank you for looking guys.

My Ride
    1960 Bel Air Brookwood

check out the unit....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336571