Quantcast
My New Great News!!! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My New Great News!!!

My Ride
    06 S2000

Originally posted by urban.one
    Not wanting to rain on anyones parade but theres something to be said for being young and enjoying life. It doesnt mean you have to be wreckless with your money and spend it on "stupid" stuff like clothes, booze and partying.

I dont know your situation in terms of finances, jobs, family, etc but I wouldnt know why any 21 yr old would want to buy a house way out in the suburbs and burden themselves with a huge mortgage. Theres a lot more to life than homeownership; youll always be able to buy a house but youll never get a chance to be in your early 20s and be realtively carefree.
    Appreciating Asset
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My car sounds like shit.

Not wanting to rain on anyones parade but theres something to be said for being young and enjoying life. It doesnt mean you have to be wreckless with your money and spend it on "stupid" stuff like clothes, booze and partying.

I dont know your situation in terms of finances, jobs, family, etc but I wouldnt know why any 21 yr old would want to buy a house way out in the suburbs and burden themselves with a huge mortgage. Theres a lot more to life than homeownership; youll always be able to buy a house but youll never get a chance to be in your early 20s and be realtively carefree.
    We bought our house when I was 21, I had my carefree days start when I got a job, I was 15. I also spent a lot of time buying clothes and going to the bar when I was 18-20. I don't see why anyone would need more than 7 years of being carefree? Maybe that's just me though....
    Last edited by abyss; 11-07-2007 at 03:37 PM.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    Honda CRV

That is awesome! Congrats btw. I live over in Kincora, Evanston looks like a decent place to live. See you around at the Creekside Co-op

have fun with the traffic for the next some time. haha. getting out of your community to get to work will be a bitch every morning.

mind you all of country hills/ beddington blvd will be a bitch to travel on every morning.

My Ride
    00 JeeChe

Nudes of gf asap.

My Ride
    WRX STI

I agree with melinda. From 15 on i have been care free with my money. I have had 6 different cars since then and that was me being care free and having fun. But with the market today the economy it good to get a head start. Setting yourself up for the rest of your life is a big deal and you will look back and be glade u did it. Houses maybe be coming down a bit but interest rates are on the rise and thats what makes your monthly payments big.
    Renting is worse thing you could do with your money. It doesent go towards anything, and most places the rent is so high you wont even be able to save when you do want to move out. Just my 2 cents.

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by teggypimp95

I agree with melinda.
    That was actually April (abyss) but I totally agree with your whole post!

My Ride
    Honda CRV

Originally posted by l/l/rX
    have fun with the traffic for the next some time. haha. getting out of your community to get to work will be a bitch every morning.

mind you all of country hills/ beddington blvd will be a bitch to travel on every morning.
    It's not too bad imo. What's the deal with the construction on that intersection? Are they expanding? or are they just moving the road like 20 feet over?

My Ride
    WRX STI

Originally posted by Melinda

That was actually April (abyss) but I totally agree with your whole post!
    Oh haha whoops i guess i dident look very good! But thanks.

Originally posted by mago0

It's not too bad imo. What's the deal with the construction on that intersection? Are they expanding? or are they just moving the road like 20 feet over?
    I believe the are widening it and they are making the bridge to go over the soon to be ring road.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-30-2020 at 03:03 AM.

congrats, thats a pretty nice area

and to the guy saying he wouldnt buy a house: buying a house this early is probably the best decision he could make at this point. Why pay 1500 in rent when you can pay 1800 in mortgage payments? and all you gotta do is put up that initial 5% down.

My Ride
    LCI E90 :-)

congrats !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2