Quantcast
Assaulted At Hitmen Game - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Assaulted At Hitmen Game

Originally posted by Toms-SC

kiss my as and leave my thread. No body cares about what you say!
    Lollerblades? Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Dude, keep licking.. Your almost there! I left a nice suprise at near the top tho, it's some rat poison, after licking all that shit off, you just got nowhere, just to be poisoned and fall to ur death, fuckin puppy.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by BBB.Bialowas
    we are both university students planning on making 6 figures+ by the age of 21
    so ill run ur gay ass lil puppy bimmer off the street in my rarri when im 28 idiots
    haha!

Wow nice post. I didn't bother reading the other 4 pages, because I didn't think anyone would top this quote. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I'm not going to lie. I only read your post and realized I saw most of your situation and made my post.

Reading your BBB buddies posts on the first page (only page I have read) somewhat dissapoint me. He's kind of dumb really....rarri? idiot!

I saw you and your pals chummin around a few times with your beers. Part thuggish with your hoods up on your flat brimmed partially sideways hat, part skater look...whatever.

I can not say who threw the hot dog, but I can say I did see "the flying hot dog." I saw who it hit etc.

When on my way to get my hot dog, I saw you were stating your innocence. But let me say, it was with definite attitude. Enough so that it made me understand there was an issue right away. Quite cocky may I add. In ways...understandable.

Whatever transpired while I was getting my hot dogs I am unaware of. (5 mins maybe)

Upon my return, you were fighting with them. Yes...resisting! I watched you as your left arm was the one they were going for. Face still against the glass you resisted.

I don't mean to come across that I was giving you mad props for being a tough kid. (good on you that you are) I just think things could have gone alot easier had you not put up a fight.

These security guards did not attack you. They may have been a little harsh in their treatment from the get go and by taking your beer (provided you SERIOUSLY didn't throw the hot dog) But fighting them as you did was probably what stirred up the rest of the BS. Even though they "may" have been harsh and in the wrong. I feel you are somewhat responsible for the "extent" of your shitty night.

Time goes on!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Originally posted by finboy

WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING PUPPY
    ur such a pylon lik omg
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Originally posted by ninjak84

haha!

Wow nice post. I didn't bother reading the other 4 pages, because I didn't think anyone would top this quote. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    look above yours
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

what information can u get on me!

i never been to a psychic b4

Originally posted by Kona9

Upon my return, you were fighting with them. Yes...resisting!
    Originally posted by TheLegend889
    Everyone on this forum would be suprised with the information I can milk from just a simple internet post.
    What have you milked now detective?
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

I'm not going to lie. I only read your post and realized I saw most of your situation and made my post.

Reading your BBB buddies posts on the first page (only page I have read) somewhat dissapoint me. He's kind of dumb really....rarri? idiot!

I saw you and your pals chummin around a few times with your beers. Part thuggish with your hoods up on your flat brimmed partially sideways hat, part skater look...whatever.

I can not say who threw the hot dog, but I can say I did see "the flying hot dog." I saw who it hit etc.

When on my way to get my hot dog, I saw you were stating your innocence. But let me say, it was with definite attitude. Enough so that it made me understand there was an issue right away. Quite cocky may I add. In ways...understandable.

Whatever transpired while I was getting my hot dogs I am unaware of. (5 mins maybe)

Upon my return, you were fighting with them. Yes...resisting! I watched you as your left arm was the one they were going for. Face still against the glass you resisted.

I don't mean to come across that I was giving you mad props for being a tough kid. (good on you that you are) I just think things could have gone alot easier had you not put up a fight.

These security guards did not attack you. They may have been a little harsh in their treatment from the get go and by taking your beer (provided you SERIOUSLY didn't throw the hot dog) But fighting them as you did was probably what stirred up the rest of the BS. Even though they "may" have been harsh and in the wrong. I feel you are somewhat responsible for the "extent" of your shitty night.

Time goes on!
    Wow what a releif it is to see you in this thread. Im not any skater, I snowboard, when I wear my hat its either straight forward or straight backward, not sideways like some thuggish mongrel, neither of my friends were drinking at any point, and I don't think those two had hoods, and mine wasn't up that I know of. Also, like I said, I only started to resist, when I felt my legiments tearing from my arm and a hemorige groing in my brain when the first dude initially pushed me against the glass. As for BBB, he is a bloody goof, I love this kid as he induced some great entertainment for me.
    Last edited by TheLegend889; 11-16-2007 at 01:27 AM.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Some young guy (18-22?) one row up and maybe 8 seats over came back in after me and said the exact same thing to his friends as when I returned. "You guys gotta see this kid fighting security guards in the hall."
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Some young guy (18-22?) one row up and maybe 8 seats over came back in after me and said the exact same thing to his friends as when I returned. "You guys gotta see this kid fighting security guards in the hall."
    Come on now, next time you should not the angle of the hat.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Also, I couldn't consider myself 'fighting' these puppies, now if I was throwing bombs then it would be different.

My Ride
    '05 Acura TL

I don't know what to say. But one question has been nagging me...when they had you down did any of those motherfuckers try to Alabama Crabdangle you?

Edit: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ama+Crabdangle
    Originally posted by edde
    its called sarcasim you fucking idiot

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Lollerblades? Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Dude, keep licking.. Your almost there! I left a nice suprise at near the top tho, it's some rat poison, after licking all that shit off, you just got nowhere, just to be poisoned and fall to ur death, fuckin puppy.
    For those of you just joining us, I'll now provide you with an MSPaint map of what's going on in this kid's head.

Also, I couldn't consider myself 'fighting' these puppies, now if I was throwing bombs then it would be different.
    Now by throwing bombs, do you mean verbs? Like, rap fighting them?
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Wow what a releif it is to see you in this thread. Im not any skater, I snowboard, when I wear my hat its either straight forward or straight backward, not sideways like some thuggish mongrel, neither of my friends were drinking at any point, and I don't think those two had hoods, and mine wasn't up that I know of. Also, like I said, I only started to resist, when I felt my legiments tearing from my arm and a hemorige groing in my brain when the first dude initially pushed me against the glass. As for BBB, he is a bloody goof, I love this kid as he induced some great entertainment for me.
    No offense but that was brutal to read.

Please consider downloading Firefox. It highlights spelling errors as you type

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

For those of you just joining us, I'll now provide you with an MSPaint map of what's going on in this kid's head.

hahahahaaha

Thread of 2007, requesting a move to Ask Leo.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Get some street sense.. For fuck sakes, and Beserker, that is bloody priceless

My Ride
    AE92GZE, Legacy BL, Yaris

Originally posted by Toms-SC

hahahahaaha

Thread of 2007, requesting a move to Ask Leo.
    These poor kids have no idea what would happen to them in ask LEO if any pictures leaked out.

Get some street sense..
    I think you should sue for that too. Apparently not getting beaten up by security guards for being a punk is street smarts. Slow down now.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast