Quantcast
Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Arrow Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

i thought u canadians were all happy and nice lol. well at work today i was helping this guy out. i couldn't help him too well cuz i couldnt' locate the book he wanted (i work at a county library) he started going off at me saying "man there is just to man dam asians in america go back to china! and why do freaking mexicans ahve so many fucking kids?! and americans should of kept slavery to keep those blacks in line. i'm from canada and it isnt that bad there!"

everyone heard him and started staring at him. my supervisor kicked him out.. weirdest encounter ever...so from him i guess canada doesnt have immigrants?

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Shoudl have given him a kick in the face from all of us at Beyond
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

LOL, representin' us proudly!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Re: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

Originally posted by Zephyr
    i thought u canadians were all happy and nice lol. well at work today i was helping this guy out. i couldn't help him too well cuz i couldnt' locate the book he wanted (i work at a county library) he started going off at me saying "man there is just to man dam asians in america go back to china! and why do freaking mexicans ahve so many fucking kids?! and americans should of kept slavery to keep those blacks in line. i'm from canada and it isnt that bad there!"

everyone heard him and started staring at him. my supervisor kicked him out.. weirdest encounter ever...so from him i guess canada doesnt have immigrants?

Shit, hes deffinatly the minorty opinion thats for sure...and sometimes I think that "White People" are the minority. Canada has such a diverse country, and its truly a cultural mosaic. I think that its good to have diversity, that way there is less segregation, In My Opinion. Its less of a culture shock. Of course there will always be racism, but damn, that guy was obviously a severe one. I love other cultures, I would love to learn about 4 or 5 languages, and I LOVE TO TRAVEL. Living in canada is great because it is so diverse, you can generally find a little peice of home, of wherever you originally hail from.
    Travel

Yeah don't let one assholes stupid comment sway you in any way about Canadians. There are all types here as well.

My Ride

yea u guys r all nice, cept the banned ones. but this guy really started going off at me... cuz im asian and i guess he really hates asians.. and there was a lot of black and asian ppl there at the time and they all heard him... everyone was like giving him a bad look

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Zephyr
    yea u guys r all nice, cept the banned ones. but this guy really started going off at me... cuz im asian and i guess he really hates asians.. and there was a lot of black and asian ppl there at the time and they all heard him... everyone was like giving him a bad look

Jesus, Lucky he didn't get shot right then and there for saying that.
    Travel

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

What an idiot. I just had a quarterly meeting at work this morning...Coca-Cola's session on harrassment and discrimination...was like sitting through grade 5...so damn boring haha
    But got some free shit

My Ride
    2008 Z06

Idea:

I start a new thread with the Title:"I got kicked out of a country libary today"

This would be a Parody.

Yea that does suck. At least your smart enough to realize that's not all Canadians.
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride

he made it sound like he was representing u guys.... thats just dumb... and that slavery comment that was so bad...

My Ride
    00 GTS

So i guess this is a good example of how we got the saying "white trash". What a loser, i hope i never meet anyone like that.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Re: Re: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

Originally posted by Ben

I think that "White People" are the minority. Canada has such a diverse country, and its truly a cultural mosaic. I think that its good to have diversity, that way there is less segregation, In My Opinion.
    The thing I find annoying is when my friends (who are all white) and I go to eat and then they start complaining that they're the only white people in the place. It's like that for me, ALL the time and they don't hear me bitching so I don't wanna hear them.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Re: Re: Re: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

Originally posted by sexualbanana

The thing I find annoying is when my friends (who are all white) and I go to eat and then they start complaining that they're the only white people in the place. It's like that for me, ALL the time and they don't hear me bitching so I don't wanna hear them.
    Yeah, thats lame, I couldn't give a damn
    Travel

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Dude man, fuck that guy -- he's about the 0.0000001000% of the majority here. Fuck him and his fucking lie`. That shit is bogus.

Peter

My Ride

serioulsy who cares if ur white and the only one, or what type of ethnicity a person is...this is just stupid but there will always be idiots in this world....

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

That dude doesn't represent what Canadians are like.

He's just a arrogant prick and that's about it

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Default Re: Re: Re: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

Originally posted by sexualbanana

What like that time you brought Barry, Andy and me to that place in China Town?....we WERE the only white guys, and it was in a joking matter, you know that...... Id never complain about being around alot of Asian People, I'm still on Beyond arnt I!:tongue:....plus i Love the woman, especially your Mom Gavin.
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Corvette

Just for the record... I love Canada.
    And Canadians are awesome! and I loved singing the anthem at Cowboys during the stampede

Default Re: Re: Yelled at by a canadian racist at work today...

Originally posted by Ben

Shit, hes deffinatly the minorty opinion thats for sure...and sometimes I think that "White People" are the minority. Canada has such a diverse country, and its truly a cultural mosaic. I think that its good to have diversity, that way there is less segregation, In My Opinion. Its less of a culture shock. Of course there will always be racism, but damn, that guy was obviously a severe one. I love other cultures, I would love to learn about 4 or 5 languages, and I LOVE TO TRAVEL. Living in canada is great because it is so diverse, you can generally find a little peice of home, of wherever you originally hail from.

Dammit Ekliptix, change your sig! I can't read any of your posts or adjacent posts cause I keep staring at that girl!
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

i like gavins mom too, shes so small :thumsbup:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast