Quantcast
Official XMAS Wish List Thread - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XMAS Wish List Thread

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Originally posted by ~Leah~
    My birthday is in a few days and my boyfriend already gave me my presents.... an Xbox 360 and some mushrooms.
    Does this guy have a newsletter, or mailing list of some sort that I can sign up for?
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

I wish to get:

Clothes: For work - some Business Casual shirts
    Books: From my Barnes & Noble Wishlist
    DVDs: From my Barnes & Noble Wishlist
    Digital Camera (too expensive)

What I'm getting my love:

2x Massage Coupons:
    1 for a 90 Minute Hot Rock Massage
    1 for a 60 Minute Relaxation Massage

1 down-filled vest (her request)
    1 Figure Skaters Coffee Table Book (She is a skater)
    Lulu Lemon Gift Certificates.
    1 piece of diamond jewelry (Perhaps a nice set of simple diamond stud ear-rings)

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

.... an Xbox 360 and some mushrooms... I'm a new mom to a 2 month old...
    Honestly, I'd really reconsider moving in with the guy.

My wish list:

The same thing I've asked my wife for every birthday and xmas for 6 years I'll never get it, but I'll never stop asking. Also some clothes, and maybe a gift card to anywhere that sells games.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    01 Impreza 2.5RS and 05 LGT

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

My wish list:

The same thing I've asked my wife for every birthday and xmas for 6 years I'll never get it, but I'll never stop asking.
    PIIHB?

[SIZE=4.5]AWD BURNOUT![/size]

My Ride
    90 DB1, 03 RL1, 07 YK1

-HD LCD TV
    -Cannon or Nikon Digital SLR
    -New transmission
    -Paint job for the car
    -Intercooler and piping kit
    -Oddessy minivan
    -TRD Tacoma

I know I won't get any of it, but it's nice to dream........

Calgary is so much like an iphone: iCalgary - There's a bylaw for that.

My Ride
    s13, s14, 64 chrysler, 84 f250

a really sweet S14, S13 or 300zx for under $6000 that some guy is desparate to sell.

(note, most the s13's on this site FS are lame)

My Ride
    Acura Integra

Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS

PIIHB?
    Threesome?

My birthday is in a few days and my boyfriend already gave me my presents.... an Xbox 360 and some mushrooms. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Why do guys suck so badly at getting gifts!! I don't plan on doing mushrooms now that I'm a mom and while I will play video games, it was definitely not something I would have asked for. I'm a new mom to a 2 month old... you don't think there's something more thoughtful he could have got, especially since he won't even change a freakin diaper or cook a meal? Last year on my birthday he worked late and didn't even call... then for Christmas he decided I could buy snowboarding gear for myself (yes, I had to go shopping alone for it) and he would reimburse me for it. LAME.

Ahhh... anyway my wishlist would include a trip to a spa and/or hair salon. Or gift cards to Wal Mart or something so that I can get what I want for our new place when we move in a couple weeks. That's pretty much it... I just want something I can use for me time.
    Wow.

My birthday is in a few days and my boyfriend already gave me my presents.... an Xbox 360 and some mushrooms. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Why do guys suck so badly at getting gifts!! I don't plan on doing mushrooms now that I'm a mom and while I will play video games, it was definitely not something I would have asked for. I'm a new mom to a 2 month old... you don't think there's something more thoughtful he could have got, especially since he won't even change a freakin diaper or cook a meal? Last year on my birthday he worked late and didn't even call... then for Christmas he decided I could buy snowboarding gear for myself (yes, I had to go shopping alone for it) and he would reimburse me for it. LAME.

Ahhh... anyway my wishlist would include a trip to a spa and/or hair salon. Or gift cards to Wal Mart or something so that I can get what I want for our new place when we move in a couple weeks. That's pretty much it... I just want something I can use for me time.
    Did you post this so that people could feel sorry for you for getting crappy thoughtless gifts or are we supposed to feel sorry for you since you seem to be dating a douchebag and have no intention of leaving him.

Seriously. MUSHROOMS? Time to leave the < 60 IQ demographic.

I'm a new mom to a 2 month old... you don't think there's something more thoughtful he could have got, especially since he won't even change a freakin diaper or cook a meal?
    What kind of father doesn't change his kid's diapers? Does he know that fatherhood doesn't STOP when he busts his nut up inside you?

Happy early birthday!

[offtopic rant] why is it losers like this can create healthy children to ignore, and yet there are so many amazing couples out there who are struggling to have kids? [/offtopic rant]

edit: forgot to add my wish list, I don't want anything material for Christmas. I just want to hang out with family I never get to see enough of.
    Last edited by abyss; 11-21-2007 at 02:07 PM.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    King Ranch with boots and a hat to match

Woah...they have internet at the trailer park now???

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

My xmas wish list would probably be:

hair salon/spa gift package
    Hockey Skates/ Gear
    Sonicare Toothbrush
    New Robe/Pj's
    New Luggage Set
    Something shiny (yes honey its time!)
    Tool Set
    Hockey Tickets

For My honey (sxtacy) I may get the following:

Xbox 360
    NHL 07
    Guitar Hero 3
    new Robe/Slippers
    New duvet cover/Sheets

For Bailey (Dog)

Gift certificate for Bath n Bones
    Dog Bones
    New Leash/Collar
    Personalized Dog bowls

PS: Honey if you looking here focus on the shiny item jk, for an Xbox in exchange I think its a good deal lol!!

Originally posted by abyss
    I don't want anything material for Christmas. I just want to hang out with family I never get to see enough of.
    +2

This thread makes me laugh.

Looking at some of the lists it seems like people are trying to be ballers at the expense of their mommy and daddy.

Do people over the age of 18 still care that much about what they get for Christmas?

Originally posted by joyridder

Something shiny (yes honey its time!)
    like an iron or new pots & pans?.....You sound like the perfect GF!
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    Does it really matter what I drive?!?!?!

Honestly, Christmas is becoming way too commercialized. Do you really need that Xbox? Do you really need a gift certificate to the spa? Yes, it would be nice to have, but it’s not a necessity. My family and I stopped giving each other gifts a few years back, and decided to give it to a family that needs it more than us. We’ve been donating our money to Worldvision/ Samaritans’ Purse, and the cool thing about it is that you can donate it in someone’s name. Imagine giving a family in a third world country clean drinking water for only $100 or to build a well for $350 with their name on it. I think that is a cool gift to give to someone. I mean you don't have to donate your money to a third world country, there are people in Calgary who are struggling to make ends meet.

Volunteering at the food bank or at a soup kitchen makes you appreciate what you have during this time a year, and it's friends and family that matters the most rather than have the mentality of what you're going to get on Christmas Day. Sometimes it makes me sick going to the malls during this time of year. I'm not saying that I'm a Scrooge cuz Christmas is my favourite holiday. I just don't like how commercialized the holiday has become and that gift giving doesn't have the same meaning to it as it did.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
    Where are all the materialistic people?!

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

-Games: Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4
    -Books: Star Wars: Fury
    -Variety of cooking stuff, a whetstone for my Henckels knife, some computer stuff... mostly a utilitarian christmas for me
    Geek

Originally posted by JWL
    My family and I stopped giving each other gifts a few years back, and decided to give it to a family that needs it more than us. We’ve been donating our money to Worldvision/ Samaritans’ Purse, and the cool thing about it is that you can donate it in someone’s name. Imagine giving a family in a third world country clean drinking water for only $100 or to build a well for $350 with their name on it. I think that is a cool gift to give to someone. I mean you don't have to donate your money to a third world country, there are people in Calgary who are struggling to make ends meet.
    My wife and I have put some money aside to do some microlending with Kiva.

http://www.kiva.org/

Check it out. Lending people money in 3rd world countries so that they can start their own business. They normally wouldn't be eligible for a loan but pay their debts back very aggressively. When the money comes back, lend it to someone else.

omfg, leah's baby fatha got her shrooms... maybe he wants to make another baby?.. HAHA,... he may not be that smart but hes definitely one of a kind.

for Christmas/Birthday (since its so close) i asked for

CF Spoon Mirrors
    HKS Hi Power Exhaust
    DC Race Header
    Skunk 2 Shift Knob
    JDM Boot
    Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs

i know, lame i only asked for car parts, but they are the hardest thing for me to buy, i always buy clothes if i need them, or games if i want them, but i have a hard time spending an excess on parts so ill let my wifey order up some stuff for me

Anyone wanna install a CAI, Race Header and Exhaust for me

Originally posted by sputnik

My wife and I have put some money aside to do some microlending with Kiva.

http://www.kiva.org/

Check it out. Lending people money in 3rd world countries so that they can start their own business. They normally wouldn't be eligible for a loan but pay their debts back very aggressively. When the money comes back, lend it to someone else.
    that website looks really cool!... ill look into it more and hopefully get some people around work to help out, great cause! thanks sputnik

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast