Quantcast
Anyone seen a Bonanza lately? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Anyone seen a Bonanza lately?

Default Anyone seen a Bonanza lately?

I am told that there is a Bonanza still in Sk. Anyone confirm this?

The new bonanza western grill on the north sid eof edmonton is disgusting...so dont even suggest that place.

I am talking about the Bonanza from back in the day. All you can eat shrimp. The salad bar with the ice cream.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Through this crazy site called http://www.google.com I entered these words "bonanza restaurants saskatoon" into the search box and I found my answer within 30 seconds....Perhaps you should try that crazy site too.

P.S. there is a bonanza steakhouse restaurant in Saskatoon.

My Ride
    YZ250

Default Re: Anyone seen a Bonanza lately?

Originally posted by willyC

I am talking about the Bonanza from back in the day. All you can eat shrimp. The salad bar with the ice cream.
    Ah yes, the good ol salad bar. I loved the unlmited ice cream and chocolate sauce mixed, and the non stop pop. Hmm maybe thats why I weigh 350lbs now..... jk

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

Bonanza! Even though i was a little kid, I still have very fond memories of my dad taking me to the Bonanza on McKnight here in Calgary back in the 80's and nibbling on the croutons / bacon bits at the salad bar (I was so young that it didn't take much to satisfy me way back then, lol).

Of course that Bonanza was closed/demolished many years ago and an A&W sits in its place

Didn't know that there was one in Edmonton, but since you say it's disgusting, I'd be interested in hearing stories about the one in Saskatchewan.

My Ride
    CBR

whats with saskatoon anyways? its the only place in canada with a fuddrucker's too.

like calgary cant keep anything going but buttfk sask has bonanza and fuddruckers still

that was my favorite burger joint

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Haha I remember bonanza! That place was awesome when I was young...

Maybe they disappeared for a reason, if they were as good as we all remember them, why would they have ever closed?...
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

Eb0i...First off i did use google. I discovered 3 locations in sk. BUT weather or not it is the classic bonanza or not, i would like to know. So i am asking people to confirm this. now isnt that CRAZY!

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

Maybe you should just build a time machine and head back to the late 80's early 90's to enjoy all you can eat shrimp...

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by willyC
    Eb0i...First off i did use google. I discovered 3 locations in sk. BUT weather or not it is the classic bonanza or not, i would like to know. So i am asking people to confirm this. now isnt that CRAZY!
    You bet, it's the classic Bonanza we all remember from back in the day. Complete with the occassional "all you can eat fried shrimp" that I annihillated so many times in my youth!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

OMG FUDDRUCKERS! best burger joint ever! I love that place, but yeah seriously the only place in canada with a fuddruckers is saskatoon, i flew there on a buddy pass just to go to fuddruckers a few years back...Bonanza is really good too!
    Mr. Peanut (Niel): George... I win

Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, The Milky Way . . .

Originally posted by eb0i
    Through this crazy site called http://www.google.com I entered these words "bonanza restaurants saskatoon" into the search box and I found my answer within 30 seconds....Perhaps you should try that crazy site too.

P.S. there is a bonanza steakhouse restaurant in Saskatoon.

I know there is one in Moose Jaw and it was always good, we went to one in Minnesota in the summer and it was the grossest thing I have ever ate.