Quantcast
"Currently active users..." - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: "Currently active users..."

Default "Currently active users..."

How is it we maintain a currently active user list of 500+ people throughout the daytime but this forum gets less posts per hour than forums i belong too with like 40 active members.

I know there is a lot to read and gander through but it seems i hit refresh on beyond a lot less than i do on other forums and still find less to go through...

Just my thoughts :/
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    93 integra

I have noticed this too but I find beyond is nice to browse through. Just find lately there has been alot of un necessary banning for stupid reasons and alot of idiot 16 year olds on here running their mouths and yet they are allowed to keep wasting bandwith.

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by ekguy
    I have noticed this too but I find beyond is nice to browse through. Just find lately there has been alot of un necessary banning for stupid reasons and alot of idiot 16 year olds on here running their mouths and yet they are allowed to keep wasting bandwith.
    Exactly, maybe most feel that there's no need to add in pointless replies.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Exactly, maybe most feel that there's no need to add in pointless replies.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    335i

Default Re: "Currently active users..."

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    How is it we maintain a currently active user list of 500+ people throughout the daytime but this forum gets less posts per hour than forums i belong too with like 40 active members.

I know there is a lot to read and gander through but it seems i hit refresh on beyond a lot less than i do on other forums and still find less to go through...

Just my thoughts :/
    Chances are, the other forum you frequent is a cobalt owner forum since you drive a cobalt...which easily explains the number of posts.

If you drive a J-body or similar, or anything JDM, you have already been banned more than twice here.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Default Re: Re: "Currently active users..."

Originally posted by Weapon_R

Chances are, the other forum you frequent is a cobalt owner forum since you drive a cobalt...which easily explains the number of posts.

If you drive a J-body or similar, or anything JDM, you have already been banned more than twice here.
    *waves hand* i havent been banned and i used to drive a saturn!!! lol

She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Default Re: Re: Re: "Currently active users..."

Originally posted by 403Gemini

*waves hand* i havent been banned and i used to drive a saturn!!! lol

Ahh I remember those days.

"Please don't turbo your Saturn"... hahaha.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: "Currently active users..."

Originally posted by A790

Ahh I remember those days.

"Please don't turbo your Saturn"... hahaha.
    haha

My Ride
    93 integra

Wayne has been around longer than a big part of the users. never been banned. ...Yet some people come on here and litter the forum with so much junk it's unbelieveable. I have been on beyond since like 2002 and have always been able to get answers to whatever question I ask and have found all my parts for my car for 300$ where a garage wanted 2400$....

What 403Gemini is pointing out though is that you could not come on here for a whole day and come back and there would be maybe 100 new posts...

My Ride
    93 integra

This forum is a great site...It's just to bad it's not more lively sometimes

This forum is a great site...It's just to bad it's not more lively sometimes
    its a great site and will always be a great site, we've just lost a few long term posters over the years and it just seems to stumble accross quality posts are a lot more difficult.

its funny when this forum was only a couple thousand it seemed like the community was more forthcoming, now it just seems like a buncha trolls and newbies spamming the market place.

It's also funny seeing the older members grow with the sight as well. hell i went from a 89 integra, to a piece of tupperware to a... upgraded domestic econobox Next car im looking at is probably a bmw or audi (was considering subaru until their recent re-modelling.. )

I dunno guess there was just more posts as i get bored at work when i finish everything by 2 pm haha

My Ride
    93 integra

hahah I agree with that. I started out on here I had a 1987 Accord, then I had a 1990 integra with a fresh b18...Now I have an ek. not much of an upgrade...but after college i will get a nice toy.

It is great to see some people go from shit boxes to nice luxury cars and sports cars on here.

My Ride
    Lease

I'm sure you're refering to threads like this I take it http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...92#post2249292

"leince"

Kids like that give me a fucking headache

My Ride
    CS-GA20DE-TT // B5 A4 TT

Beyond has become a shitshow. Back in 03 was the golden age. Now this forum is just junk for anything tech. Its nothing but entertainment now. Unfortunate. But the most useful part of beyond is the marketplace.

What can you do? Sigh.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by doublepostwhore
    Now this forum is just junk for anything tech.

What can you do? Sigh.
    Keep promoting the tech part of the forum by giving good advice when possible? No reason we can't mix "business" with pleasure here!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    GTI

Originally posted by doublepostwhore
    Beyond has become a shitshow. Back in 03 was the golden age. Its nothing but entertainment now.
    ha guys I found a very good place to have lunch in downtown food court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee you will like it man , if not, come back and kiss my As!!!

My Ride
    CS-GA20DE-TT // B5 A4 TT

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Keep promoting the tech part of the forum by giving good advice when possible? No reason we can't mix "business" with pleasure here!
    No one with any worthy questions are continuing to ask them.

Most of the guys who used to be at the forefront of underground enthusiasm have been beaten into recession by stupid governmental rules, and even worse - the influx of morons who make what was ours played out and gay.

Anyone worth their automotive knowledge; is no longer posting. We are keeping it to ourselfs because no one is doing their own tech anymore.

Everyone wants "the baby, without the labour pains".

Want a turbo? sure. Take it to fucking speed tech because a weekend spent doing it yourself is less desirable then importing an already turbo car that is shit ugly and a fucking hazard.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I check beyond once every couple of days, you dont need to sit on here and hit refresh for every new post....

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by scat19
    I check beyond once every couple of days, you dont need to sit on here and hit refresh for every new post....
    Listen to him guys, he drives a BMW...

But speaking of other forums, is cobaltss still down for you 403?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast