Quantcast
Hit and run on a dash cam om memorial and 52nd - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Hit and run on a dash cam om memorial and 52nd

My Ride
    Si

Thas what happens when stupid idiots dont shoulder check and try to be all paul walker and sheit. I hate people that dont shoulder check, ive been so close to gettin side swipped numerous times.

I saw my buddy's house in the video though

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by outlawz17
    Thas what happens when stupid idiots dont shoulder check and try to be all paul walker and sheit. I hate people that dont shoulder check, ive been so close to gettin side swipped numerous times.

I saw my buddy's house in the video though
    If you would pay attention, it wasn't a shoulder checking lane change. She swerved into him while trying not to rear-end the other vehicle and kept on going. Even with a shoulder check she still would have hit him as she was driving poorly with zero reaction time.

My Ride
    ctb

She was just DWA,driving while asian.I have search some data bases on how to avoid this kind of accident,heres some info on how to protect yourself.------------------------------------------------------1. asian driver

noun. Asian person who sits in a car behind the steering wheel with their foot on the gas..(rarely). They can be seen driving like a drunken maniac and do not understand english. If you see an asian woman driving, get the fuck off the road.

Most asian driver's eyes are 3/4 closed, no wonder they drive like shit.

You can blindfold most asians with dental floss.
    The most common type of car in China is a courtesy car.

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning fast 23.2 mph causing major havoc at on-ramp. they then instantly shoot over to fast lane with no regard for use of mirrors or turn signals causing multiple people to lock up their brakes, and numerous near misses as cars have to swerve to avoid them. they then proceed to break speed records as they travel at thewhopping speed of 45 mph in the fast lane all the while with left turn signal now on continuously....they seem to have immunity to the middle finger, most people would get upset at several hundred people giving them the bird, but not the asian driver.{perhaps they dont see it, how could that be possible?}.
    there are several species of asian driver....the young americanized asian driver can be recognized by the cars they drive...lowered japanese ricers with hood scoops, 8 inch exhausts that make more noise than an f-15 at full afterburner, they are always lowered and have more unreadable decals than a nascar. but the #1 giveaway is a 9 inch tachometer mounted directly in front of the drivers face on the A-pillar.
    the most deadly type of asian driver is the FOB female, they can be identified by glasses thicker than the hubble telescope, or on sunny days by the wearing of a welding sheild and white cotton gloves{to keepp their skin fair, ive been told} avoid contact with this type AT ALL COSTS, they have been known to be able actually roll a car doing less than 3 mph on flat and level ground with no other vehicles involved.
    this is being posted as a public service, learned from years of experience. some other sure signs that can help you spot an asian driver are
    1 they make a left turn from the right lane
    2 both hands on wheel in death grip
    3 head never moves from straight ahead posistion ex: like checking mirrors
    4 red and gold thing with tassels hanging from rear view mirror, blocking yet even more of thier already severly limited field of view
    5 flower pattern seat covers and doillie things near rear window
    6 NUMEROUS dings scrapes and dents on bumpers and doors, tire sidewall is completely scrapped off. this is caused by MANY botched attempts st parrallel parking

if ever involved in accident with asian driver, be forewarned....they will not speak english. they CAN, but they wont, hoping that in your frustration at their feigned jibberish you will just leave...therefore not reporting accident allowing them to keep undeserved drivers license. the other tactic they use is they will claim to thier insurance co. that you hit them.even though you have a crushed rear bumper and their hood is bent and it happened on a freeway.
    i have a great idea "licenses for illegals?" im all for that on one condition...every license given to a mexican...take one away from an asian!!! the world would be a safer place

i was warming my car up in my driveway and an asian driver broadsided me

PS.I can't turn her in yet,im having to much fun.Parkrat

Dude...what the FUCK is this...all about asian and what not. This thread was interesting and all...but if i was you...FUCKin edit your post. And do the right thing...just go to the station and get that bitch off the streets. BUT yea...make sure you edit your post there CRACKER

My Ride
    (s13 p.o.s 3years +) 97 pathfinder

wow just wow

And you gotta be kidin me...his post been on here for two days...noone saw anything wrong with this!?

My Ride

Originally posted by MR2-3S-GTE
    And you gotta be kidin me...his post been on here for two days...noone saw anything wrong with this!?
    no kidding

I was totally cool with the thread...untill this shit...WTF

Originally posted by PARKRAT
    She was just DWA,driving while asian.I have search some data bases on how to avoid this kind of accident,heres some info on how to protect yourself.------------------------------------------------------1. asian driver

noun. Asian person who sits in a car behind the steering wheel with their foot on the gas..(rarely). They can be seen driving like a drunken maniac and do not understand english. If you see an asian woman driving, get the fuck off the road.

Most asian driver's eyes are 3/4 closed, no wonder they drive like shit.

You can blindfold most asians with dental floss.
    The most common type of car in China is a courtesy car.

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning fast 23.2 mph causing major havoc at on-ramp. they then instantly shoot over to fast lane with no regard for use of mirrors or turn signals causing multiple people to lock up their brakes, and numerous near misses as cars have to swerve to avoid them. they then proceed to break speed records as they travel at thewhopping speed of 45 mph in the fast lane all the while with left turn signal now on continuously....they seem to have immunity to the middle finger, most people would get upset at several hundred people giving them the bird, but not the asian driver.{perhaps they dont see it, how could that be possible?}.
    there are several species of asian driver....the young americanized asian driver can be recognized by the cars they drive...lowered japanese ricers with hood scoops, 8 inch exhausts that make more noise than an f-15 at full afterburner, they are always lowered and have more unreadable decals than a nascar. but the #1 giveaway is a 9 inch tachometer mounted directly in front of the drivers face on the A-pillar.
    the most deadly type of asian driver is the FOB female, they can be identified by glasses thicker than the hubble telescope, or on sunny days by the wearing of a welding sheild and white cotton gloves{to keepp their skin fair, ive been told} avoid contact with this type AT ALL COSTS, they have been known to be able actually roll a car doing less than 3 mph on flat and level ground with no other vehicles involved.
    this is being posted as a public service, learned from years of experience. some other sure signs that can help you spot an asian driver are
    1 they make a left turn from the right lane
    2 both hands on wheel in death grip
    3 head never moves from straight ahead posistion ex: like checking mirrors
    4 red and gold thing with tassels hanging from rear view mirror, blocking yet even more of thier already severly limited field of view
    5 flower pattern seat covers and doillie things near rear window
    6 NUMEROUS dings scrapes and dents on bumpers and doors, tire sidewall is completely scrapped off. this is caused by MANY botched attempts st parrallel parking

if ever involved in accident with asian driver, be forewarned....they will not speak english. they CAN, but they wont, hoping that in your frustration at their feigned jibberish you will just leave...therefore not reporting accident allowing them to keep undeserved drivers license. the other tactic they use is they will claim to thier insurance co. that you hit them.even though you have a crushed rear bumper and their hood is bent and it happened on a freeway.
    i have a great idea "licenses for illegals?" im all for that on one condition...every license given to a mexican...take one away from an asian!!! the world would be a safer place

i was warming my car up in my driveway and an asian driver broadsided me

PS.I can't turn her in yet,im having to much fun.Parkrat
    Quoted for ridicularity.

My Ride
    Jetta

I just saw this on the youtube thread

"fuck its not only asian women that cant drive, its any woman. Fucken stereotypes...

lmao -- that joke has probably already been beaten to death but i just love the anger at the stereotypes a split second after making one
    Last edited by Rocky; 02-13-2008 at 12:06 PM.

I can't fucking believe any of you idiotic fucking clowns would even give this guy shit for this. I think you're pissed off that a; the hit and run driver was asian, b; she perpetuated the stereotype and c; She got fucking caught red handed.

PARKRAT, there are a lot of good members on this site, obviously not taking part in this thread as much.. so don't let a few jackasses that give each other anal yeast infections bother you.

Good job catching the person, but I think if you saw them hit other vehicles, you should turn the chicks information over to the people that own the vehicles if you don't feel like talking to the police.

My Ride

Originally posted by Big Dangerous
    I can't fucking believe any of you idiotic fucking clowns would even give this guy shit for this. I think you're pissed off that a; the hit and run driver was asian, b; she perpetuated the stereotype and c; She got fucking caught red handed.

PARKRAT, there are a lot of good members on this site, obviously not taking part in this thread as much.. so don't let a few jackasses that give each other anal yeast infections bother you.

Good job catching the person, but I think if you saw them hit other vehicles, you should turn the chicks information over to the people that own the vehicles if you don't feel like talking to the police.
    so its alright for him to be Racist, making racist jokes? jst becuse he was hit? what if was a black person?
    we all kno she was asian...but i think he took it too far.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by MR2-3S-GTE
    ...FUCKin edit your post. And do the right thing...
    yea...Beee a men..doo tha right thing!

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Too far indeed!!! Let's see what the other asians say when they see this!!

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Ha guy! You're going to have a ridicularsly tough time finding any asians on beyond. Srsly.

Originally posted by gen2teggy

so its alright for him to be Racist, making racist jokes? jst becuse he was hit? what if was a black person?
    we all kno she was asian...but i think he took it too far.
    Other than that one post, I didn't see anything that bad. Most everything else her said was stuff that Asians make fun of themselves for.

Here nor there, I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing the fucking idiots that were all "OMG WHYD YOU FOLLOWZ GAI, YOU BAD MANN"

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

So you think we call ourselves assholes?

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning .......

If you think that post is joke thats your opinion. To me it's not.

Your in a forum buddy. You don't know everyone here!!!

I can tell an asian joke to a fellow asian friend and we could laugh about it. Telling this to a complete stranger, do you think everybody would react the same?
    Last edited by DENZILDON; 02-13-2008 at 01:32 PM.

So you think we call ourselves assholes?

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning .......

If you think that post is joke thats your opinion. To me it's not.

Your in a forum buddy. You don't know everyone here!!!
    I don't really care if I know everyone here.

Anyways, PARKrat, how come you sound like you're about 40 years old in that "Lip Wippin" video?

Do you make your living off of this stuff? How do you get into so many accidents?

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Oh noes teh ayzh-uns gotted made fun of!!1!!

Why do people get so worked up when their race gets picked on? For christ sakes I'm a white man living in Alberta where white folk, honky, redneck jokes are a constant flow. Am I one? Fuck no. Should I get worked up if a random person called me one? No! Why? It's a waste of time, and the person that threw the stereo type at me is the one with the problem. There is ALOT to be proud of in any race. Stick with the pride and quit focusing on how the hate from others might ruin you!

Who cares!! You are who you are!! Not to sound like a retarded soap commercial, but love the skin you're in!

Races create their own stereo types. You think I am happy about specific white groups hating colored people for no reason? Fuck no. But I am sure as shit STOKED to be a white man, just like asians should be proud of their heritage and culture etc etc.

Not all white people are KKK minded. Not all Asians are bad drivers, not all Puerto Ricans steal cars. In the same breath, Asians created their own shitty driving stereotype just like white women have. Suck it up!!

Racism and stereo typing are no different then the insecure silo of douche at school that picks on people for the acceptance or coolness factor of friends and piers. The more you show it bothers you, the more it will show up in your life.

For the record and not that it matters......my sister is Chinese! Hopefully I get to teach her how to drive so she doesn't end up on YOUTUBE smashing into Honky's vehicles.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    1988 Toyota Corolla All-Trac Wagon

Originally posted by Kona9
    Oh noes teh ayzh-uns gotted made fun of!!1!!

Why do people get so worked up when their race gets picked on? For christ sakes I'm a white man living in Alberta where white folk, honky, redneck jokes are a constant flow. Am I one? Fuck no. Should I get worked up if a random person called me one? No! Why? It's a waste of time, and the person that threw the stereo type at me is the one with the problem. There is ALOT to be proud of in any race. Stick with the pride and quit focusing on how the hate from others might ruin you!

Who cares!! You are who you are!! Not to sound like a retarded soap commercial, but love the skin you're in!

Races create their own stereo types. You think I am happy about specific white groups hating colored people for no reason? Fuck no. But I am sure as shit STOKED to be a white man, just like asians should be proud of their heritage and culture etc etc.

Not all white people are KKK minded. Not all Asians are bad drivers, not all Puerto Ricans steal cars. In the same breath, Asians created their own shitty driving stereotype just like white women have. Suck it up!!

Racism and stereo typing are no different then the insecure silo of douche at school that picks on people for the acceptance or coolness factor of friends and piers. The more you show it bothers you, the more it will show up in your life.

For the record and not that it matters......my sister is Chinese! Hopefully I get to teach her how to drive so she doesn't end up on YOUTUBE smashing into Honky's vehicles.
    Quoted for truth.

+1 for oversensitive Beyonders.
    keegan
    - 1988 Toyota Corolla All-Trac Wagon

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast