Quantcast
Hit and run on a dash cam om memorial and 52nd - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Hit and run on a dash cam om memorial and 52nd

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Give respect and be respected!!!

End of story!!

My Ride
    a plane

grabs popcorn............
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Kona9
    I'm a white man living in Alberta

......my sister is Chinese!
    That's some crazy ass imbreeding. (sorry for the stereotype)

My Ride
    '01 Acura CL Type S

not all Puerto Ricans steal cars.

sorry but that just made me laugh

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    Give respect and be respected!!!

End of story!!
    I bet YOU wish it was cut and dry like that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY?

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by icecreamvan

That's some crazy ass imbreeding. (sorry for the stereotype)
    You no funny Eyecreemven men!! Could yoo preese stop be ridiculars?!!

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

Originally posted by PARKRAT
    She was just DWA,driving while asian.I have search some data bases on how to avoid this kind of accident,heres some info on how to protect yourself.------------------------------------------------------1. asian driver

noun. Asian person who sits in a car behind the steering wheel with their foot on the gas..(rarely). They can be seen driving like a drunken maniac and do not understand english. If you see an asian woman driving, get the fuck off the road.

Most asian driver's eyes are 3/4 closed, no wonder they drive like shit.

You can blindfold most asians with dental floss.
    The most common type of car in China is a courtesy car.

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning fast 23.2 mph causing major havoc at on-ramp. they then instantly shoot over to fast lane with no regard for use of mirrors or turn signals causing multiple people to lock up their brakes, and numerous near misses as cars have to swerve to avoid them. they then proceed to break speed records as they travel at thewhopping speed of 45 mph in the fast lane all the while with left turn signal now on continuously....they seem to have immunity to the middle finger, most people would get upset at several hundred people giving them the bird, but not the asian driver.{perhaps they dont see it, how could that be possible?}.
    there are several species of asian driver....the young americanized asian driver can be recognized by the cars they drive...lowered japanese ricers with hood scoops, 8 inch exhausts that make more noise than an f-15 at full afterburner, they are always lowered and have more unreadable decals than a nascar. but the #1 giveaway is a 9 inch tachometer mounted directly in front of the drivers face on the A-pillar.
    the most deadly type of asian driver is the FOB female, they can be identified by glasses thicker than the hubble telescope, or on sunny days by the wearing of a welding sheild and white cotton gloves{to keepp their skin fair, ive been told} avoid contact with this type AT ALL COSTS, they have been known to be able actually roll a car doing less than 3 mph on flat and level ground with no other vehicles involved.
    this is being posted as a public service, learned from years of experience. some other sure signs that can help you spot an asian driver are
    1 they make a left turn from the right lane
    2 both hands on wheel in death grip
    3 head never moves from straight ahead posistion ex: like checking mirrors
    4 red and gold thing with tassels hanging from rear view mirror, blocking yet even more of thier already severly limited field of view
    5 flower pattern seat covers and doillie things near rear window
    6 NUMEROUS dings scrapes and dents on bumpers and doors, tire sidewall is completely scrapped off. this is caused by MANY botched attempts st parrallel parking

if ever involved in accident with asian driver, be forewarned....they will not speak english. they CAN, but they wont, hoping that in your frustration at their feigned jibberish you will just leave...therefore not reporting accident allowing them to keep undeserved drivers license. the other tactic they use is they will claim to thier insurance co. that you hit them.even though you have a crushed rear bumper and their hood is bent and it happened on a freeway.
    i have a great idea "licenses for illegals?" im all for that on one condition...every license given to a mexican...take one away from an asian!!! the world would be a safer place

i was warming my car up in my driveway and an asian driver broadsided me

PS.I can't turn her in yet,im having to much fun.Parkrat
    So it sounds like you blackmailed her... made fun of her for being asian....and now feel like a big man for yelling and pushing around a woman.
    My hat is off to you sir...

Secondly, If you knew it was a radar why were you speeding up? because that was beautiful timing of the brakeing of the van and your speeding up....

and now I am going to get flamed from the general populace of beyond who seem to have a chubby for you and your ever so clever camera on your dashboard...
    Last edited by zerocon; 02-13-2008 at 02:22 PM.

I can care less if the driver involved in this hit and run was an asian...but do you guys honestly think its ok to come on here and post comments like that? Forget being oversensitive. I don't even care if it personally applies to me.

WTF...and he feels comfortable going on for half a page? Hes not even asian. Am not gonna agrue that asian drivers are the best on the road or anything....but from the sound of it...PARKRAT is a KKK racist fuck, and this is just a chance for him to show it... I seriously encourage him to share his asian hatred in public...see what happens...actually for an even better idea anyone that feels comfortable with what was said go to a night club packed full of asians and say that shit. Is it ok for me to go up too some black guy and start making racist comments? What do you think would happen? Just because he was invloved in an accident and it turned out the way it did...doesn't give him an excuse to for sayin anything.

Originally posted by zerocon

So it sounds like you blackmailed her... made fun of her for being asian....and now feel like a big man for yelling and pushing around a woman. My hat is off to you sir... And now are

Secondly, If you knew it was a radar why were you speeding up? because that was beautiful timing of the brakeing of the van and your speeding up....

and now I am going to get flamed from the general populace of beyond who seem to have a chubby for you and your ever so clever camera on your dashboard...
    No, I'm going to flame you for being a dumbfuck who doesn't believe people that collide with another vehicle should stop and swap insurance information.

You think the stupid cunt should have got away with it. She tried to run away from the scene of an accident, I'm glad he fucking "bullied" her into paying up.

For the record and not that it matters......my sister is Chinese! Hopefully I get to teach her how to drive so she doesn't end up on YOUTUBE smashing into Honky's vehicles.
    Got pics?

Originally posted by PARKRAT
    She was just DWA,driving while asian.I have search some data bases on how to avoid this kind of accident,heres some info on how to protect yourself.------------------------------------------------------1. asian driver

noun. Asian person who sits in a car behind the steering wheel with their foot on the gas..(rarely). They can be seen driving like a drunken maniac and do not understand english. If you see an asian woman driving, get the fuck off the road.

The most common type of car in China is a courtesy car.

2. asian driver

asshole who gets on freeway at a lightning fast 23.2 mph causing major havoc at on-ramp. they then instantly shoot over to fast lane with no regard for use of mirrors or turn signals causing multiple people to lock up their brakes, and numerous near misses as cars have to swerve to avoid them. they then proceed to break speed records as they travel at thewhopping speed of 45 mph in the fast lane all the while with left turn signal now on continuously....they seem to have immunity to the middle finger, most people would get upset at several hundred people giving them the bird, but not the asian driver.{perhaps they dont see it, how could that be possible?}.
    there are several species of asian driver....the young americanized asian driver can be recognized by the cars they drive...lowered japanese ricers with hood scoops, 8 inch exhausts that make more noise than an f-15 at full afterburner, they are always lowered and have more unreadable decals than a nascar. but the #1 giveaway is a 9 inch tachometer mounted directly in front of the drivers face on the A-pillar.
    the most deadly type of asian driver is the FOB female, they can be identified by glasses thicker than the hubble telescope, or on sunny days by the wearing of a welding sheild and white cotton gloves{to keepp their skin fair, ive been told} avoid contact with this type AT ALL COSTS, they have been known to be able actually roll a car doing less than 3 mph on flat and level ground with no other vehicles involved.
    this is being posted as a public service, learned from years of experience. some other sure signs that can help you spot an asian driver are
    1 they make a left turn from the right lane
    2 both hands on wheel in death grip
    3 head never moves from straight ahead posistion ex: like checking mirrors
    4 red and gold thing with tassels hanging from rear view mirror, blocking yet even more of thier already severly limited field of view
    5 flower pattern seat covers and doillie things near rear window
    6 NUMEROUS dings scrapes and dents on bumpers and doors, tire sidewall is completely scrapped off. this is caused by MANY botched attempts st parrallel parking

if ever involved in accident with asian driver, be forewarned....they will not speak english. they CAN, but they wont, hoping that in your frustration at their feigned jibberish you will just leave...therefore not reporting accident allowing them to keep undeserved drivers license. the other tactic they use is they will claim to thier insurance co. that you hit them.even though you have a crushed rear bumper and their hood is bent and it happened on a freeway.
    i have a great idea "licenses for illegals?" im all for that on one condition...every license given to a mexican...take one away from an asian!!! the world would be a safer place

i was warming my car up in my driveway and an asian driver broadsided me

PS.I can't turn her in yet,im having to much fun.Parkrat
    whoa... dude... not cool... thats so ridicular...

You totally forgot: How do you blind an asian? Put a windshield infront of them!

(yes my joke is in bad taste , but whatever haha i dont mean it, my bro is chinese and im honky!)
    Last edited by 403Gemini; 02-13-2008 at 02:36 PM.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    02 Celica GT-S

Originally posted by Big Dangerous

No, I'm going to flame you for being a dumbfuck who doesn't believe people that collide with another vehicle should stop and swap insurance information.

You think the stupid cunt should have got away with it. She tried to run away from the scene of an accident, I'm glad he fucking "bullied" her into paying up.
    I didnt say anything about her being innocent in any way shape or form, you fucking clownshoe. Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth though...
    P.S.
    Get fucked
    Last edited by zerocon; 02-13-2008 at 02:46 PM.

My Ride
    WRX

If my reading skills serve me well, I'm pretty sure his post was meant to be taken 100% literally.

ps. black people like chicken

pps. this thread is ridicular!!

I didnt say anything about her being innocent in any way shape or form, you fucking clownshoe. Thanks for trying to put cocks in my mouth though...
    P.S.
    Get fucked
    Would you like me to put my balls in there too? Tongue my ringpiece.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

In before the lock
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

I didnt say anything about her being innocent in any way shape or form, you fucking clownshoe. Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth though...
    P.S.
    Get fucked
    Clownshoe? Ronald McDonald is white and wears said footwear. Is that your masked attempt at racism towards a white man? (Big Dangerous)

Clownshoe? Ronald McDonald is white and wears said footwear. Is that your masked attempt at racism towards a white man?

IM OFFENDED

+1 ban
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by rotten42
    In before the lock

I'm gonna cum.

dats racist!
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    ‘13 F30 Sportline

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast