Quantcast
America: Freedom to Fascism - MUST WATCH - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: America: Freedom to Fascism - MUST WATCH

Default America: Freedom to Fascism - MUST WATCH

http://imdb.com/title/tt0772153/

The whole thing is also on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M19jz...eature=related

I just finished watching this. Un-freakin-believable. Most items i already knew about, but watching everything compiled into one program just freaks me out and gets my blood boiling.

Honestly i am more scared... FAR more scared of my own Government that i will ever be of Al Qaeda or any so called Islamic terrorist group. I encourage everyone to watch this.

The scary part is there is nothing we can do about what is happening. It is the destiny of humans to be caged and controlled like animals. All societies end up the same don’t they? We are humans. We are no different than the Ancient Egyptians, The Romans, Communists, the Nazis, Islamic fundamentalists, etc. We are all just idiotic humans destined to make the same mistakes over and over.

My Ride
    You Crazy

LOL.... you just found it NOW? lol.

Thanks for the repost, it is definitely a class A1 watch.

So since you are behind almost a year and some... you have seen Zeitgeist have you not?

Originally posted by Toma
    LOL.... you just found it NOW? lol.

Thanks for the repost, it is definitely a class A1 watch.

So since you are behind almost a year and some... you have seen Zeitgeist have you not?
    to be honest not much if anything in it is new to me. But yes this is the first time i've actually watched it.

And no, i have not watched Zeitgeist. To me, these are just compilations of things i already know about so i tend not to bother (preaching to the choir so to speak)... But they sure to have an impact when they hit all at once, in more "artistic form" than just articles and scattered info.
    Last edited by BigMass; 12-29-2007 at 07:39 PM.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Definitely watch Zeitgeist then.... its actually playing at the weirdo cheap theater downtown, and is also available on Stage6.com

It was nice that Freedom to Fascism was produced by Aaron Russo though....

My Ride
    GTI

Definitely watch Zeitgeist then....
    Just watched it, very interesting, a lot of it makes sense, a few things I didn't know.

Any website that shows all their sources? I believe what they say is true, but won't put blind faith into a movie.

My Ride
    pedals

zeitgeist is and interesting and entertaining show, but it is not all that accurate. it is probably 90% good. but there is 10% that is funky, well not funky as in false, but as in erroneous conclusions drawn from their facts, which are generally true, but not nessisarily leading to their conclusions.

Default Re: America: Freedom to Fascism - MUST WATCH

Originally posted by BigMass

The scary part is there is nothing we can do about what is happening. It is the destiny of humans to be caged and controlled like animals. All societies end up the same don’t they? We are humans. We are no different than the Ancient Egyptians, The Romans, Communists, the Nazis, Islamic fundamentalists, etc. We are all just idiotic humans destined to make the same mistakes over and over.
    It must be terrible to be so fucking pathetic that you'd think like this.

My Ride
    94 5.0 2004 FX4

Originally posted by hjr
    zeitgeist is and interesting and entertaining show, but it is not all that accurate. it is probably 90% good. but there is 10% that is funky, well not funky as in false, but as in erroneous conclusions drawn from their facts, which are generally true, but not nessisarily leading to their conclusions.
    When I watched it I thought they were almost on to something, but it turned out like most of the movies on the internet. Moral of the story is, if you can't believe everything you're government tells you, you shouldn't believe everything some movie on the internet tells you.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Yeah, I tried to find flaws in Zeitgeist.... I discussed the religious part in depth with a VERY chrisitan and intelligent friend of mine, and what we concluded AFTER our discussion is even more confusing.

He started by saying... "well, the December 25th birthday of Christ is completely false and fabricated". It was made up by a Catholic priest in the 3rd century....

Well, FUCK, that started my 7 hour crusade to find out WHEN jesus was actually born. There really is no date given in the bible.... Could not have been winter though, cause Shepherds don't tend flock at night in the rainy winter season....

So being the loser that I am, after 7 hours of research, tangents, and reading the bible, the web, Kasparov, and Fomenko....

IMHO, our BEST evidence is that IF Jesus existed, he was born in 1153 and died 1186 AD, his birth coinciding with a Supernova (a new 'star' appearing that the wisemen followed), and died 1186, coinciding with the a solar eclipse visible in the mid east for the 3 hours that Luke and Mathew quote during his resurrection....

I would no call Zeitgeist inaccurate, since we actually do not really know the "true" facts.

He started by saying... "well, the December 25th birthday of Christ is completely false and fabricated". It was made up by a Catholic priest in the 3rd century....

IMHO, our BEST evidence is that IF Jesus existed, he was born in 1153 and died 1186 AD,
    Unless it was a self fulfilling prophesy by that priest (or I'm just misreading your post), something is wrong with this picture...

My Ride
    YZ250

I'm not sure what to think about that Amero business, at first I would have supported the currency but if it's going to be controlled by the fed then maybe it's not such a good idea.

That got me thinking about the current parity situation which, is setting the stage perfectly for the one currency. I'm not sure if it was planned or not, but that would be the easiest way to get Canada's support. And for Mexico, I think it would be an easy sell no matter what.

My Ride
    A Honda Product!

I'm completely convinced that the world as we know it will be very different than the one to come...