Quantcast
Silver Nissan Road Rager - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Silver Nissan Road Rager

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Originally posted by Abom

.....This is also the ONLY city where people insist on driving indefinately in the left passing lane.

You are right about that, for sure.

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

The worst are those that take it upon themselves to be traffic cops and drive the speed limit in the left lane, then give you the Evil Eye of Hades as you pass them. Grow up.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    well i was already going 10 over the limit and i was going faster than the cars in the middle lane....so i have every right to be in the passing lane. theres no law or even unwritten law that i have to move aside for some bitch hellbent on unsafe driving.
    I don't know if there's a statistic for this, but I'd imagine that most accidents occur when people try to PASS each other because they get frustrated that someone will not move over. Yes there's no law that says you are required to move over, but to prevent people from weaving through traffic and almost killing everyone else (in this case you and her), simply move over for 10s, let them pass, then move back.

Highway etiquette!

Slowing down to block traffic and being the "traffic cop" (as mad psyentist put it) is not going to achieve ANYTHING other then causing the driver to rage, pull a dumb stunt, and either hit (or nearly hit) you.

Feel free to block traffic more often if you want people to rage and put your life in jeopardy.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I drive in the Left passing lane until someone faster comes along.

Fuck...Deerfoot is brutal, if you drive in the other two lanes your likliness of survival just decreases 12 fold.
    Travel

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by Ben
    I drive in the Left passing lane until someone faster comes along.

Fuck...Deerfoot is brutal, if you drive in the other two lanes your likliness of survival just decreases 12 fold.
    It's most brutal between glenmore and Peigan (going both directions). That's where all the dumb drivers come out to party!

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by hampstor

I don't know if there's a statistic for this, but I'd imagine that most accidents occur when people try to PASS each other because they get frustrated that someone will not move over. Yes there's no law that says you are required to move over, but to prevent people from weaving through traffic and almost killing everyone else (in this case you and her), simply move over for 10s, let them pass, then move back.

Highway etiquette!

Slowing down to block traffic and being the "traffic cop" (as mad psyentist put it) is not going to achieve ANYTHING other then causing the driver to rage, pull a dumb stunt, and either hit (or nearly hit) you.

Feel free to block traffic more often if you want people to rage and put your life in jeopardy.
    dude i wasnt being a traffic cop, i was only in the passing lane to pass even slower cars!

imagine if i had sped up to get out of the way - and then got caught for speeding. what the shit would i fucking say to the cop? "uhhhh i was speeding cuz the guy behind me wanted to pass me and its highway etiquette"

haha NO.

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

i slow down a lot to match the speed of the cars next to me. she goes apeshit and starts flailing her arms around...

Not being a traffic cop...

You just said you were passing the slower cars, but then you slowed down to block her...

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying if someone's tailing you for a bit and if you're in the left lane, maybe consider getting out of the way before you she goes ape on you and seriously hurts you! Take it as how you see it, I don't mean to flame or anything. I apologize if this appears to be a personal attack or anything because it's not

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by hampstor

Not being a traffic cop...

You just said you were passing the slower cars, but then you slowed down to block her...

I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying if someone's tailing you for a bit and if you're in the left lane, maybe consider getting out of the way before you she goes ape on you and seriously hurts you! Take it as how you see it, I don't mean to flame or anything. I apologize if this appears to be a personal attack or anything because it's not
    heh i know u arent flaming me man..

anyway, i was originally just passing cars, but she couldnt respect that by keeping a safe distance and waiting for me to do my thing, instead she had to be a bitch and come up really close. so since shes trying to make life hard for me, ill make life even harder for her. i slowed down because i got really mad that she was tailgating me so closely.

maybe she was having a baby

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by szw
    maybe she was having a baby
    yea, maybe.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

lol - lane blockers enrage me like nothing else. Just because they have slow POS cars, they try to make everyone else drive slow. They are one of the few traffic offenders where I could see myself actually getting into a fight about it.

If she had knocked you into the ditch, I'd her. You were being an idiot and a wannabe traffic cop.

Khyron

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3