Quantcast
Silver Nissan Road Rager - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Silver Nissan Road Rager

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Abom

I've lived all over Canada, and overseas as well. Calgary has, hands down, the worst drivers I've ever seen
    no, u havent.

JJLuke Guest

Abom,

Las Vegas cab drivers to prove my point:

when we were down there, in the span of two days, we had two cab drivers who nearly clipped a dozen cars together, drove on the sidewalk, ran a red light, never stopped at a number of stop signs, slam the brakes etc. i also saw news footage in the week i was there of nearly half a dozen ppl getting run over/killed, which our four fatalities is a far cry from

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by JJLuke
    Abom,

Las Vegas cab drivers to prove my point:

when we were down there, in the span of two days, we had two cab drivers who nearly clipped a dozen cars together, drove on the sidewalk, ran a red light, never stopped at a number of stop signs, slam the brakes etc. i also saw news footage in the week i was there of nearly half a dozen ppl getting run over/killed, which our four fatalities is a far cry from
    sounds like my fool friend when he drives lol partial retard
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Originally posted by Mike09
    What kind of nissan?
    Sentra?
    If it was a 240sx i saw it going the very same way last week.... silver, loud exhaust and COMPLETE idiot driving

Originally posted by sxtasy
    there are a lot of total asshole drivers in calgary who think they are hot shit
    is it me, or is it even worse these past few months? kids are doing things i never would have thought of... and i thought i was pretty bad in my teens

That is the dumbest study I've ever heard of. Calgary drivers are the worst I've ever seen anywhere, and I've lived all over Canada. This is also the ONLY city where people insist on driving indefinately in the left passing lane.

LOL i agree!!! in the left lane on deerfoot going 90!!!

There was a bit on the news a month or two ago about a study that said Calgary had the most agressive drivers in Canada.

Who cares about the studies though? There are so many stupid studies out there.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    no, u havent.

I haven't lived all over the country? Uhhhhhh....k...

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by xkon

If it was a 240sx i saw it going the very same way last week.... silver, loud exhaust and COMPLETE idiot driving

If that 240sx is an early s13 hatch with a greasy looking 'country type' guy driving it, I know that guy and he thinks his car is the fastest car around. I am embarassed to drive near him cause he loves to rev that engine for no reason (straight pipe from the manifold back to a 'muffler'. No resonator, no cat).

Oh and yes, he also drives like an idiot.

Originally posted by szw
    There was a bit on the news a month or two ago about a study that said Calgary had the most agressive drivers in Canada.

Who cares about the studies though? There are so many stupid studies out there.
    Someone should do a study based on all the stupid studies out there and see if the study studying studies is stupider than the studies that it studies....

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Someone should do a study based on all the stupid studies out there and see if the study studying studies is stupider than the studies that it studies....

I Concur... at studies

All these studies all over, telling us whats good, bad and indifferent. Next person who brings up what study did what can study my foot up their ass.
    Travel

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

Originally posted by Ben

All these studies all over, telling us whats good, bad and indifferent. Next person who brings up what study did what can study my foot up their ass.

But ya know, you do have a point. 'Sides, surveys are usually grossly incorrect and leave out very important facts. Every city is plagued with the same dumbass drivers, the same old men in hats piloting land boats, and the same highschool-bait teenage girls yammerin' on cellphones.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."

being on the roads in other countires makes you realize how great calgary drivers are! so courteous and cautious!

My Ride
    03 Kawasaki ZX636, 00 Honda Civic CX, 01 Yamaha R1

I don't know about that... this morning on my way to work, this a$$hole semi driver cut me off and nearly ran me off the road at peigan trail and barlow... it was a dual turning lane, are people too stupid to understand what "dual" means? lol... he could've been from outa town tho...
    When in doubt, pinn'er. :P

Originally posted by Joe Malms
    calgary has the worst drivers on the planet.
    I've driven in ALOT of different cities, all over the planet.
    And calgary takes the cake

I've lived all over Canada, and overseas as well. Calgary has, hands down, the worst drivers I've ever seen
    Please... you need to try living in a few other cities... we've got nothing here that you won't find in a lot of bigger places.

My Ride
    '87 RX-7 Tii

Originally posted by DSM Power

Please... you need to try living in a few other cities... we've got nothing here that you won't find in a lot of bigger places.
    Exactly. At least we don't got rednecks in jacked-up trucks rulin' the roads like in Texas. Damn, scary as hell to drive down there.
    "Well here's the problem. Some koot put an Acura engine in your Honda."

lammer Guest

Originally posted by DSM Power

oh yeah..i know what your talking about.

My Ride
    a wrx.

ok i take it all back. calgary drivers suck. today while driving home, i encountered a bastard truck bitch.

i was going 120 in the left lane of hwy2, and this bitch starts tailing me like crazy (2 feet maybe?)....so im like, "fuck u...hoe" and i slow down a lot to match the speed of the cars next to me. she goes apeshit and starts flailing her arms around...

eventually she goes to pass me on the shoulder, and ends up turning back into my lane...forcing me to swerve away so i wouldnt get hit. i tried to speed up to prevent her from doing so, but my parents EL was just too damn gutless to do it.

what a hoe.

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    ok i take it all back. calgary drivers suck. today while driving home, i encountered a bastard truck bitch.

i was going 120 in the left lane of hwy2, and this bitch starts tailing me like crazy (2 feet maybe?)....so im like, "fuck u...hoe" and i slow down a lot to match the speed of the cars next to me. she goes apeshit and starts flailing her arms around...

eventually she goes to pass me on the shoulder, and ends up turning back into my lane...forcing me to swerve away so i wouldnt get hit. i tried to speed up to prevent her from doing so, but my parents EL was just too damn gutless to do it.

what a hoe.
    You were in the left lane on hwy2? I don't like "drafters" but if you're in the left lane and someone comes upto you you should move over.. that's why the signs says "SLOWER traffic keep right". This refers to if someone is going faster then you, you need to move over.

Besides that, anyone who tries to pass in the shoulder needs their car/truck to end up in the DITCH!

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

You obviously havnt been to mexico

Originally posted by ryder_23

You obviously havnt been to mexico

my buddy wanted to rent scooters while we were there and i said no way

Plus the way the roads work is fuckled up (legal U-Turn from a seperate right lane into a seperate right lane on the other side ...then merging back into traffic)

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by hampstor

You were in the left lane on hwy2? I don't like "drafters" but if you're in the left lane and someone comes upto you you should move over.. that's why the signs says "SLOWER traffic keep right". This refers to if someone is going faster then you, you need to move over.

Besides that, anyone who tries to pass in the shoulder needs their car/truck to end up in the DITCH!
    well i was already going 10 over the limit and i was going faster than the cars in the middle lane....so i have every right to be in the passing lane. theres no law or even unwritten law that i have to move aside for some bitch hellbent on unsafe driving.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast