Quantcast
FS/Free: Room Cleanup Sale! (Carputer stuff. PMP ext) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS/Free: Room Cleanup Sale! (Carputer stuff. PMP ext)

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Default FS/Free: Room Cleanup Sale! (Carputer stuff. PMP ext) NEW STUFF!!

Hello,

Cleaning up my room as I am moving out soon and found a bunch of stuff I don't need that was either part of my Carputer project, old school stuff, or just stuff I don't use anymore that someone may want for cheap.

XM Direct XMD1000 Unit PRICE $30 - Bought brand new and never used. I opened the packaging and tested it with my custom made serial cable to work with PC (was originally going to be my xm recieve in car, before I sold the car). Never activated and with original packageing and everything. Will include free XM serial cable so you can hook up to your PC and record mp3s from XM songs (with automatic song titles and such). Can be used with a bunch of stereo car decks too with headunit specific cables (sold separately)

BA-35 Solar Financial Calulator PRICE $15 - This is the calc I used for Finance 317 at UofC. As far as I know they still use this calc for this course. Works perfect and has original packaging + manuals. Opened from the bottom as shown in picture to save packaging

Universal Travel/Air Laptop Charger PRICE: SOLD! - This was bought for my car pc setup when I was going to use a laptop. Missing one adapter as seen in picture (for toshiba, Ibm). 45W. Comes with Air adapter for airplanes as well.

Griffin Power Mate Black PRICE $30 - Was going to be the volume control in my car computer project. Opened and tested but never really used. USB and works with windows and Mac. Blue glow on bottom.

Game Boy Advance Accesories PRICE: SOLD!!!- GBA Case, Earphones and Cube Link (to play GBA games on Gamecube). All sealed brand new.

Carbine Plus 4500 Security System - SOLD!!! Was installed in my car a while back. Still has wireing harness and can be reused. Comes with 2 carbon fiber look remote contollers. Was all working before replaced with a 2 way system

iRiver PMC-120 Portable Media Centre 20GB PRICE $40 - This is the iRiver portable media center with 20gb of storage. Comes with charger. Something seems wrong with audio output as one earphone speaker is perfect and other is loud. Seems like a loose connection as you can get both speakers perfect if you move the jack a little. The onboard speaker works pefectly fine. I was using this right up until last week to watch videos on train, but got an ipod for christmas so getting rid of this.

Thats all for now, will have more when I start to clear out the garage of old car parts (Pontiac Grand AM 2000 stuff)

HP Digital Camera HP315 PRICE: SOLD!!
    Works fine. Used to use it to take pictures of my car. 2.1MP. 2.5x digital zoom. Up for grabs for FREE!

DLink USB FM Radio PRICE: $20 - Was also part of my car computer project. Plugs into USB and can listen to FM radio on your computer.

Mitsubishi Fido Phone G310 PRICE: $5 Older cellphone but in great working condition. Comes with charger. Locked to Fido

BMW authentic logo - Brand new PRICE: $15

Motorola C370 phone Rogers PRICE: $10 bucks - Perfect condition as it has a brand new pink full case. The case is from a C330 and therefore requies a smaller battery. There is no battery or chager with this phone. Can find both on ebay for under 10 bucks. Works with rogers. Also included is a leather holster. Like in pucture but baby pink

USB 2.0 3 port cardbus card PRICE: $5 bucks - adds 3 usb2.0 ports to any laptop
    Last edited by eblend; 03-09-2008 at 11:34 AM.

My Ride

PowerMate is tentitively sold
    Alarm is SOLD!
    Last edited by eblend; 01-06-2008 at 07:09 PM.

My Ride

bump

My Ride
    1990 RB20S13

Offer $40 for iriver?? thanks!

My Ride

Originally posted by Evolize
    Offer $40 for iriver?? thanks!
    I got a higher offer earlier for this but haven't come through yet. Will see how things go.

As everything else is concerned, everything is still for sale

My Ride

prices have changed. I need this stuff gone

My Ride

Made some more changes. Some stuff is now FREE

My Ride

Instead of making a new thread, I have added about 6 new items on to this one! Please look again

My Ride
    2005 Infiniti G35

I sent you a reply to some of your items please contact me asap Thanks again.

My Ride

travel charger, camera and gameboy stuff is sold!

My Ride

Bump. Still have all the stuff not listed as SOLD available