Quantcast
My day with bad Karma - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: My day with bad Karma

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

Default My day with bad Karma

Hey everyone,
    Today goes down in the books as the weirdest/twilight zone day.
    I got gunned on Centre street at the Thorncliffe library. Goodbye to my three year ticket free run. It was only 15 over, so it's gonna get paid and done with, no fighting. Following, while I'm driving on Deerfoot and Anderson, I saw 4 cop cars and 2 of them ran my plate. Coming up to a light on Anderson there is a Camry ahead of me and one cop behind me. The light turned yellow and the Camry went through it and didn't appear to speed up , but the cops turned on their light and raced after that person.

So I'm wondering if the Police Chief wants more tickets issued for 2008. They seem awfully ticket hungry with them running my plate so much and going after that Camry. For clarification I kept it at 100 and 80 on those roads so I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself or anything like that.

This next part isn't very important but adds to the story.

Returning home on Deerfoot, everyone was driving like a bat out of hell. People were pulling three lane changes, and there were two very close calls with people from the outside lanes turnin into the middle at the same time. Lastly, a chevy dropped a step up ladder right in front of me. Luckily I swerved around it but still heard somethin hit my truck. Theres a smudge on the tire and no other damage so I'm pretty sure it was that.
    This feels like Karma is trying to get me. Has anyone ever thought the same way?
    Blaine

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

LoL i heard about the ladder on X92 haha. They are always ticket hungry.....just for once tho i want to see one of those assholes that feel the need to do 150 down deerfoot in their big dodge diesel pieces of shit, get a ticket right in front of me, after blowing by me, i would LOVE that

wierd thing, on teh 28th of december, the cops were out like MAD on the qe2, like one every few miles, i think between calgary and crossfield i counted like 5 or 6 cars all on the qe2...fucking retarded...i would like to see them out at night catching the drunks instead of during the day catching the speeders.
    Last edited by sr20s14zenki; 01-10-2008 at 06:00 PM.

dont think its karma unless you did something you didn't mention

but i have been seeing more and more police coming out.

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

After seeing all the other lunatics driving at 30+ over and recklessly, i don't feel that bad with doin 15 over. I wasnt endangering anyone else or myself.
    Ahh well I'll put this one down in my cheque book as Donut fund donation.
    blaine

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

As for deserving it, I keep my nose pretty clean. My only vice I guess is that I'm a part time drinker and womanizer. lol

Blaine

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

A ladder is nothing... over the christmas holidays, some guy threw a full sized oven on the back of his truck without securing it. I was about 5 car lengths behind going about 90 when he hit a bump and the thing went flying towards me. I literally had 1 second to fly over 2 lanes in moderate traffic to avoid the fucking thing. Some poor guy behind me nailed it hard.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

The police check almost everybodies plate. If you see them at intersections, they're always burrowed in their onboard computer checking the plates of everyone around them to see if there is anything unregistered or reported stolen. They do that to me all the time too regardless of what I'm driving.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    01 em2

wow your quite a celebrity, i heard about the ladder incident on X92 also on my way home today

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

I don't really listen to any radio stations, but was there an accident from that???
    If so I feel sorry for them cause that easily coulda been me.

My Ride
    1990 JDM FC3S

Speaking of...
    I was driving with my dad is his truck
    and the metal hatch off of a garbage truck flew off
    right in front of us and nearly hit is but we luckily swerved away,
    the garbage truck was also dumping garbage everywhere.
    I am almost sure this caused some sort of accident

It's easy, if you believe in the RHD powah, it will believe in you.

This is going to make me sound real stupid, but how'd you know they ran your plate?

Anyways, sucks for your 3 year ticket free run...

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

Well I can't 100% say that they ran my plate, but seeing them deliberately slow down/speed up and then ride my ass for awhile to then move along. I assume that was what their doing.

Blaine

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

yah everytime a cop sees me he runs my plates. every single time. and it seems like its always just my car no one elses around me... man my car has to much heat.

this one time I was stopped at a light on mcload going into downtown when a cop stops in the other lane behind me while theres no one else in his lane or anywhere in site and he just stops there, well after it turned green we all went and the guy beside me told me that he was running my plates and checking out my car lmao

gay

My Ride
    T MR2

Blaine, alot of people in calgary are TERRIBLE TERRIBLE drivers. Especially on deerfoot i've seen the worst shit ever.

Keeping a positive attitude is essential. Lucky your car got smudged and not your life.

GLGLGL!

My Ride
    VAG products

Cops love running plates.. One time at a Wal-mart a cope came behind me in the parking-lot, was prety obvious that she was running my plates, I just played along and drove around ina circle 3-4 times with the po-po on my ass until they jsut.. drive away..

cause they can't do nothing to a G.

Last edited by kaput; 03-27-2019 at 01:13 AM.

My Ride
    VAG products

Originally posted by kaput
    They aren't running your plates they are chatting with each other on MSN.
    hahaha.

My Ride
    G37X Coupe

chatting with each other on MSN
    Organizing the next group meeting for members on the Krispy Kreme diet?
    Just maybe...
    I'm not trying to say that the cops are useless or anything like that, but my uncle who's a cop. Even admits to me that their love for doughnuts is still alive and going strong.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

karma can kiss my ass. I really don't believe in that BS...