Quantcast
Calling out Tim Manuel - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Tim Manuel

My Ride
    Audi S4 6spd

yup.. go back to her house and try and get your pedals...

or kidnap thier dog or something.. either way sounds like your at fault and not paul.. and yes UPS/fed ex/duty sucks balls in canada

My Ride
    08 Civic Si

blahahaha this is awsome...

great way to spend 20 min thanks guys
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    I talk to Tim and he give you best deal…. $34.50
    You come tomorrow and price go up, maybe fourty dowla!

My Ride

Haha I was wondering why this thread was getting so much traffic, I never thought the guy would get caught, fuck this is why I love Beyond.

He should stop being cheap and pay up, the error was clearly on his part, it doesnt matter if he has the pedals or not. That said, keying his car would be about the biggest bitch move one could pull.

The OP should just collect as much info from where the guy lives and just give it to FedEx to hassle the fuck out of him. But considering how easily recognizable Tim's car is, if I was Tim, I'd pay up and hope no one fucked with my car. We may only have 3 pages of posts but Im pretty sure a ton of people will see this thread now. All its going to take is one day with someone being drunk somewhere downtown, turning a corner and seeing/recognizing your car.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

From one day? C'mon ive been on this forum for 5 years doesnt mean i check it every day, give the guy a break and give it some time.
    WHAT DID I SAY
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by 88CRX
    Fuck.... like rage said, people ignore the brokerage fee's all the time, why is it different this time?
    Because when we ignore brokerage fees, it goes back to the sender. This time around, the sender is mad (and broke) .

Us ignoring brokerage fees is the #1 reason why LOTS of guys in the US refuses to ship to Canada.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Sorry, I missed the guy that posted the keying comment. That's over the line.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Originally posted by rage2

Because when we ignore brokerage fees, it goes back to the sender. This time around, the sender is mad (and broke) .

Us ignoring brokerage fees is the #1 reason why LOTS of guys in the US refuses to ship to Canada.
    I mean the seller... he should tell them to go shove it... not his fault they didn't collect when they delivered the package.

My Ride
    08 Civc LX, 03 Durango, 11 Duramax

WINNNNNNNNERR....

A+ Would read again.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I think tim is full of shit and did get the pedals, he just didn't want to pay the extra charges, same as all the rest of us.

Tim should have requested paul send the pedals via post office = situation averted.
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

Originally posted by TaiChino

You come tomorrow and price go up, maybe fourty dowla!
    I lol'd.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

I love how euro.tuned comes on here and starts beaking off about people putting their fingers in blenders. How much of a Gotti motherfuck are you? Pay the $46 and get on with it.

My Ride
    08 Civc LX, 03 Durango, 11 Duramax

Someone go replace that DUM... i mean DUB sticker with one that says "IDONTPAYWHATIOWE"

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

I see my post was removed...sorry, i was just joking....guess its not the place

again, sorry...over the line.

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

this thread is ftw!
    pay up sucka!

My Ride
    Model S

There's no doubt that Tim got the pedals or knows where they went. Whether they're on his car or not. His girlfriend's mom wouldn't want some useless pedals taking up space in her place, even if she didn't like him. First he claimed she was holding them hostage, then he claimed he had no idea where they went or if they came, and then to take the cake, saying that the seller might have sent socks. Give me a break.

It's not FedEx's fault that you had the wrong address listed on paypal either. No matter how you spin it, the blame is 100% yours.

But really, OP should just throw the notices from FedEx out.

O MAN this is awsome! Tim is one of my good buddies.. DOES NOT have the pedals FYI. Give it up dude, its 40 bucks!!! I hear McDonalds is hiring!

I completely agree that Paul is not to blame at all. Tim, you have to man up in so many ways. Yes, you've admitted to making the mistake of not changing your address on your PayPal account. So man up then and get your shit, you paid for it didn't you? It makes me think that you got your heart broken pretty badly to not want to go get what belongs to you when you know she has it... I guess it would hurt THAT bad to see her again?

For anyone questioning Paul's story, you must not understand exactly what's going on here. He's not asking Tim to pay him, he's asking Tim to pay the shipping company so Paul stops being hassled by them. Paul did his part, he sent the package where he thought it was supposed to go.

So Tim, just do what everyone is saying and man up, pay the damn thing. You say you shouldn't have to pay for what you don't have, you know where it is so go and get it. If it's really that nerve wrecking to see your ex again, then go have a smoke before you ring the bell. I don't know why there's so much drama in the world over simple shit these days. We're all acting like PMSing high school girls.
    Mercs

Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, The Milky Way . . .

heh heh Beyond detectives FTW!

Isnt there a single Fed Ex employee who can actually confirm what the OP is saying?

If it is true, and it sounds like it is, man up Timmy, and stop being a little bitch.

Also, I am totally behind the idea of sending some paypal love to Pauli anyway, just so Rage2 can ban this scammers ass. After he pays up that is.
    Last edited by ricosuave; 01-16-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast