firebird

Default 1993 Acura Legend

Here it is:

NEW PAINT!
    50% bronze tint
    GS Wheels
    Compustar Alarm
    Alpine Stereo

Last edited by Mckenzie; 11-06-2003 at 01:15 PM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

Last edited by Mckenzie; 06-25-2003 at 05:47 PM.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

Last edited by Mckenzie; 06-25-2003 at 05:54 PM.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

-Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

-Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    firebird

-Thomas Jefferson 1802