Quantcast
Sheesha Making You Sick? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sheesha Making You Sick?

Question Sheesha Making You Sick?

Last night i got a real nice hookah, i set everything up and myself and a couple of friends were smoking some melon flavoured tobacco, after about 10 minutes, 2 of us started to get real sick, long story short i ended up throwing up suicide hot wings and burning my insides all over again

Am i doing something wrong here or am i just new to this?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

While I haven't smoked sheesha before, I would assume you are experiencing the equivalent of someone who doesn't smoke inhaling off a big cigar.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Do you smoke cigarettes?

I remember my first shisha experience I got pretty light headed, half because I'd never experienced a Nicotine rush (there's hardly any in it but if you've never had it, it can be a good one) and partially due to the Constant inhaling.

If you have bad coals you can get nauseous if it didnt completely light and then it sparks up and you inhale the quicklight shit in them. The best smoking experience is with high quality shisha (no, not Nakhla, thats trash) and coals you have to light on the stove (not the round pucks that self light with a lighter).

I've never gotten sick tho, I cant wait for my lb and a half of ROMMAN to arrive with Lemon wood coals.

Also, did you pack the bowl properly? there are complete morons out there that put the shisha ON TOP of the coal. rofl.

Did you wash the hookah before using it including the hoses?
    Travel

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

sheesha used to make me sick before.
    just keep trying it. if you're new to smoking it you'll feel sick
    and its not hard to set up a hookah so.. doubt you did something wrong

Originally posted by Ben
    Do you smoke cigarettes?

I remember my first shisha experience I got pretty light headed, half because I'd never experienced a Nicotine rush (there's hardly any in it but if you've never had it, it can be a good one) and partially due to the Constant inhaling.

If you have bad coals you can get nauseous if it didnt completely light and then it sparks up and you inhale the quicklight shit in them. The best smoking experience is with high quality shisha (no, not Nakhla, thats trash) and coals you have to light on the stove (not the round pucks that self light with a lighter).

I've never gotten sick tho, I cant wait for my lb and a half of ROMMAN to arrive with Lemon wood coals.

Also, did you pack the bowl properly? there are complete morons out there that put the shisha ON TOP of the coal. rofl.

Did you wash the hookah before using it including the hoses?
    i was feeling pretty light headed, which was tight, but its the puking after and stomach ache that fucking pissed me off..im thinking it might be the coals which are the stupid pucks, (now im stuck with 100 of them lol) they were pretty chalked by the time we started enhaling, i put them on the stove because the torch lighter i bought decided it didnt want to work and instead leak fluid all over my hands lol wtf? Where can i get some good coals and good shisha?, also wood coals? where at?

My Ride
    06 B7 Quattro

I've puked from sheesha before, not pleasant, i think it was from the constant inhaling though, done it a few more times and have been fine

My Ride
    Axis powers

i smoke, but sheesha burns my throat and makes me feel not so good. i've only done it the once, don't really plan on doing it again
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    WRX STI

I got kinda sick the first time i did it. I think i did it way to much the first time. Try doing it again with smaller amounts or doing it slower. Also helps if your water is super cold so put lots of ice in it.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by adam c
    i smoke, but sheesha burns my throat and makes me feel not so good. i've only done it the once, don't really plan on doing it again

It should never ever ever burn your throat, a good shisha experience is like inhaling a flavored humidifier. Cool thick smooth smoke. Either you were overheating the shisha, you had shitty coals, you had dry shisha, or all of the above for a real lovely experience.
    Travel

Originally posted by Ben

It should never ever ever burn your throat, a good shisha experience is like inhaling a flavored humidifier. Cool thick smooth smoke. Either you were overheating the shisha, you had shitty coals, you had dry shisha, or all of the above for a real lovely experience.
    i got 6 different flavours, and the two i opened seemed a little dry, is there anyway to make it more sticky icky oohwiee?

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Add a little more honey or molasses to it?
    Travel

My Ride
    '19 GTI

mix a little ganja in with it... Should work better

My Ride
    Q5 + D675

have a couple bottles of water around when smoking. when I have a few friends over to smoke, we drink wine, that really balances out the buzz.

Originally posted by Ben

you seem to be the smoke master, shisha, cigars. HAHA
    sorry it was just an observation.

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Nothing like inhaling Carcinogens

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by 89coupe
    Nothing like inhaling Carcinogens
    Sure there is, flavored carcinogens!

I used to be worried about shit like that and then I figured "who cares anymore?". If you wanted to avoid daily intake of carcinogens you basically couldn't go outside or eat so fuck it. I'm going to drink, smoke when I feel like it (not that often except for some herbs haha) and just eat decently healthy and excercise a lot and let the chips fall where they may.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Make sure the water level is high enough in the base. Also, make sure you arnt packing the sheesha too tightly. That causes alot of problems for people. Remember to puncture enough holes in the tin foil and make sure you dont have crappy uber thin foil. You want to buy nice thick foil. And always make sure the coal has finished sparking before hauling or yeah, youll puke.
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Hey Brain's, did you ever think that it might be the suicide wings that made you sick?
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

When you aren't used to it of course you're not going to feel so hot if you smoke a bunch...
    First time I smoked sheesha I was so light headed I tripped down the stairs at Cafe Med haha.

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    Hey Brain's, did you ever think that it might be the suicide wings that made you sick?
    No sir, i get them all the time, and i didnt feel sick until i smoked...

Originally posted by ashee
    When you aren't used to it of course you're not going to feel so hot if you smoke a bunch...
    First time I smoked sheesha I was so light headed I tripped down the stairs at Cafe Med haha.
    I think i might have been there that night, we all thought it was an earthquake though

____

anyways, i think we got sick because we were enhaling the "quick light" chemicals from the coal, i let the coals burn on the stove until they ashed a bit and let it sit on top of the bowl for about 5 minutes and it was a perfect smoke, now i need to find some real high quality sheesha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast