Quantcast
3 Idiots driving on Deerfoot Sat nite - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 Idiots driving on Deerfoot Sat nite

I love all the J-body bashing, no I'm not the best driver in the world and you guys probably wouldn't like the way I drive but not all J-body drivers are as bad as I am and I've met my fair share of Honda drivers, or just about any model car driver who is as bad if not worse than me. But you guys have fun bashing the domestics a little more, you seem to enjoy it so much anyways.

Weasel,

It is just a VERY VERY common experience to see non-modded, or stupidly modded J-bodies being driven at rates of speed that well exceed the driver's and not to mention the car's abilities. I will DEFINITELY back up the claim that a lot of J-body drivers (YES, MUCH more so than other car models/makes) drive like fucking idiots. I have had to move out of the middle lane on crowchild because a bunch of shitheads driving sunfire/cavalier/sunbirds at their rev-limited-180kph- for-a-good-reason think they own the road. If this is you as well, take heed to these two choices, J-body drivers:

a) Slow the fuck down, and drive with more courtesy,

b) Buy yourself a car that WON'T, more than likely, kill you and others on the road with it's spaghetti handling, allowing you to drive quick, safely,

Lastly, your car is NOT a race car, touring car, sports car, sports sedan dragster, or anything resembling the above vehicle types, so stop acting like it is.

HAHAHA Mo fugga!!! Case in point, I stepped out for a little fast food and on my way back, down 17th SW some faggomatic in his sliver cav with alspazzas and stickers tails ME as I am doing 50. I think to myself "Here comes Treble" as he pounds his factory "system". 17th ave SW is not conducive to speed so I continue unphased...when it opens up to 2 lanes near Melrose, he "hammers it" right up to my bumper and does some retarded Dukes of Hazard lane change, almost hitting a pedestrian a block away with the amount of body roll that occured....haha CHIN-NUTS!

How's that for evidence Weasel?
    Last edited by ZorroAMG; 08-05-2003 at 08:44 PM.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    HAHAHA Mo fugga!!! Case in point, I stepped out for a little fast food and on my way back, down 17th SW some faggomatic in his sliver cav with alspazzas and stickers tails ME as I am doing 50. I think to myself "Here comes Treble" as he pounds his factory "system". 17th ave SW is not conducive to speed so I continue unphased...when it opens up to 2 lanes near Melrose, he "hammers it" right up to my bumber and does some retarded Dukes of Hazard lane change, almost hitting a pedestrian a block away with the amount of body roll that occured....haha CHIN-NUTS!

How's that for evidence Weasel?
    hahahahahahahaa
    Travel

My Ride
    85 Fiero

Originally posted by Weasel
    I love all the J-body bashing, no I'm not the best driver in the world and you guys probably wouldn't like the way I drive but not all J-body drivers are as bad as I am and I've met my fair share of Honda drivers, or just about any model car driver who is as bad if not worse than me. But you guys have fun bashing the domestics a little more, you seem to enjoy it so much anyways.
    Maybe it's because the J-bodies are affordable (can be replaced with another) and are common that they are likely to be driven to there limit and also driven stupidly. I've had my car insured for a month and I've seen both idiot cavalier drivers and also one really stupid honda civic driver. Which in my opinion is no more of a sports car then a cavalier.

This civic driver is chasing a SUV for a race they are both weiving through traffic. They are both in the same lane and the civic is riding the SUV's a$$ and therefore has very little visiblity. The SUV cuts into the other lane to AVOID a car that is stopped and turning and the civic screeches and slams into turning car probably doing 80KM.

Irreguardless(spl) of what brand of car it is there are poor drivers for every make it's just the stupid drivers are typically poor and can only dish out enough for a J-body.

Awwww...the poor bastards. Income level has nothing to do with driver ability. I see a lot of terrible drivers in Porsches, MB's and BMW's, just not half as many as the J body drivers. Just cause they drive a lesser car, doesn't mean they should drive like fucko-supremo.

My Ride
    85 Fiero

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Awwww...the poor bastards. Income level has nothing to do with driver ability. I see a lot of terrible drivers in Porsches, MB's and BMW's, just not half as many as the J body drivers. Just cause they drive a lesser car, doesn't mean they should drive like fucko-supremo.
    by no means was i trying to imply that bad driving has to do with income levels. It's just you guys usually rag on J-bodies all the time for having bad drivers just because they are typically more common much like civics. You can't have many bad mercedes drivers because the car is seen less on the road therefore there is less chance of everyone posting about an idiot Mercedes driver.

Yeah they are as common on the road as civics, but (hold your breath as I defend the honda drivers ) for the most part, honda owners that are car enthusiasts/modders typically respect their car and aren't all jackasses on the road. J-body drivers, on the other hand usually don't give a shit about their cars, seeing as most are beat to shit......(not all, but most)

Hahaha, and Asian people typically have smaller genitals. So if we take this a few steps further we can surmise that people with small dicks drive slow and cautiously while people with larger dicks (whities) drive recklessly. We can also infer by other posts that people with smaller dicks have more money (ie they don't drive j bodies). We can also infer that since that poor whitey drives dangerously that he has a shorter average lifespan.

So what have we learned from this thread?

- Asians have small dicks
    - People with small dicks (Asians) drive cautiously
    - Cracka's are poor
    - Cracka's have a shorter average lifespan then Asians

Let's keep those generalizations coming!
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2