I have a complete Danger Den water cooling setup that I was experimenting with laying around. I'm no longer using it since I've upgraded my machine since I bought all this. Was very happy with how it performed, I overclocked the snot out of my AthlonX2 4400+ and Geforce 7800 GT with it and both stayed barely above ambient at full load. Excellent performance and very very quiet.

Details are as follows:

CPU Block: Danger Den TDX for Socket 754/939/940 processors
GPU Block: Danger Den Maze4 Acetal for Nvidia 6800/7800 series GPUs
Radiator: Single Pass Black Ice Pro Radiator
Pump: DD12V-D5 pump, 12V powered with molex connector, flows 60gpm/17lpm. Incredibly quiet pump, 50000 hour design life.
Reservoir: High Density Polyethylene Reservoir designed for mounting in a 5.25" drive bay.

All equipment is barbed for 1/2" Inside Diameter tubing, and includes some Tygon 1/2" ID tubing as well as all necessary fittings, mounting hardware and hose clamps. Was run using MCT-5 non-conductive coolant, system is completely dry at the moment though. System has been used very little, I would estimate less than 500 hours of run time on it total. Was in a Thermaltake Armor case and could fit into it with no real modifications at all, loop could be used as is in a similar case. Would need to be plumbed different for any other case, but could be done easily enough with new tubing.

Price: $120