Quantcast
Programming us to value Jewish Lives more than Palestinian lives. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Programming us to value Jewish Lives more than Palestinian lives.

Default Programming us to value Jewish Lives more than Palestinian lives.

The last week has been telling in the contrasting treatment of Palestinian deaths and Israeli deaths.

Last week, Israel attacks and airstrikes on Gaza resulted in the deaths of over 120 people, not to mention the many more injured and widespread destruction of property and infrastructure.

The media covered the matter with little more than a mention of the body count, and repeating that this massive slaughter was in "response" to Qassam rockets. It is assumed the dead must have been guilty of something. Any further mention consists of Israeli spin doctors justifying their policy of collective punishment.

A few days later, a Palestinian gunman kills 8 rabbinical students. The matter gets non-stop coverage for several days. There are pictures of the dead, family interviews, baby photos, biographys, and stories of hopeful futures that will never be. The media categorizes the attack as "unprovoked".

This is propanganda at its best. Viewers are being programmed to view Palestinian deaths as statistical necessities, and Israeli deaths outrage-invoking crimes.

Viewers are being programmed.

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

i agree, they never tell the true story, i see a very different side when i watch a middle eastern news station. the videos are unreal.

My Ride
    A car... beep! beep!

This has been going on for a long time.

Like how they refer to stolen land as "jewish settlements" what a joke.

My Ride
    prelude

Well the Jews own CNN , most tv stations, and all the newspapers, what do u expect, they control the media and put what they want on there and people just soak it in and believe what they say. its garbage

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

The media needs to stop reporting about this conflict. Seriously,

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

I agree completely with the first few posts here.

Originally posted by rmk
    The media needs to stop reporting about this conflict. Seriously,

yea, cause thats really the attitude we should all have.

One side bombs the other. Other retaliates by blowing themselves up in a public place. More people die. This will go on until the end of time. Seriously, who cares. Our attention should be shifted to Darfur and other African countries where the real problems are.

Originally posted by rmk
    One side bombs the other. Other retaliates by blowing themselves up in a public place. More people die. This will go on until the end of time. Seriously, who cares. Our attention should be shifted to Darfur and other African countries where the real problems are.

I completely agree, but we can't just neglect the fact that innocent people are being killed.

ya guys! fuckin jews! they always own everything and do better in life, they are donkeys.. blah blah, I hope they keep kickin ass... fuck off..

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

People die every day in conficts around the world, and we seldom hear about it. I agree that the media is largely owned by Jews, and that's why hear about their own "plight" more. In addition, I would suspect the coverage is greater because Isreal is considered to be somewhat of an ally - especially to the Americans.

As much as it is unfortunate that such fighting exists around the world, I don't believe we need to hear about it. Wars have been raging since the beginning of time, and that's not about to change any time soon. As Canadians, I think we need to focus on our own problems. I don't think it's being selfish - just realistic.

Originally posted by LuxCars

I completely agree, but we can't just neglect the fact that innocent people are being killed.

calgarians are dumb, well canadians for that matter.

Calgary herald/canwest 90% percent of canadians media is owned by one Jew, Israel Asper (dead now but now his son is in charge)

Newspapers accused of misusing word 'terrorist'
    Last Updated: Friday, September 17, 2004 | 11:06 PM ET
    CBC News
    Canada's largest newspaper chain, CanWest Global, is being criticized over its use of the word "terrorist" in stories about the Middle East.

The owner of the National Post and dozens of other papers across Canada is being accused of inappropriately inserting the word into newswire copy dealing with the Middle East, thereby changing the meaning of those stories.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...ist040917.html

and from 2002

Last month Izzy issued a written directive to his newspapers, instructing them that from now on they must print nothing critical of Israel or of Israeli actions or policies. This is a rare thing. Usually directives of this sort are oral only, and great care is taken to keep them from coming to the attention of the public. But Izzy, with even more brass than is customary for his tribe, made his directive public. He announced that, beginning three weeks ago, December 12, the editorial content of all of his newspapers would be homogenized, and they all would be pro-Israel.

Now here's the interesting part: if all of Izzy's Gentile underlings were simply corrupt -- were simply paid mercenaries who wrote what they were told to write -- then there would be no controversy; all of the local editors and reporters and columnists simply would follow orders. But there is a controversy. A group of reporters and writers at the Montreal Gazette have rebelled, at least for the moment. One of them, Bill Marsden, an investigative reporter, revealed on a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio program called "As It Happens" that his editor at the Gazette had instructed him never to report anything that might reflect badly on Israel. Paraphrasing Izzy's directive, Marsden said:

We do not run in our newspaper op-ed pieces that express criticism of Israel and what it is doing in the Middle East.

Marsden and 54 other reporters at the Montreal Gazette went on strike in protest at what they describe as undue corporate interference with freedom of the press.

Their strike has infuriated Izzy. Izzy's son David characterized the striking reporters as "childish" and "self-righteous." He said:

Why don't they just quit and have the courage of their convictions? Maybe they should go out and, for the first time in their lives, take a risk, put their money where their mouth is, and start their own newspaper.

How's that for chutzpah, as the Jews like to call it? One can read in David Asper's reaction to the reporters the thought, "How dare these mere Gentiles, these mere goyim, question what we, God's Chosen People, decide should be the party line for Canada's newspapers! How dare they!" I mean it's not just that Izzy owns the Montreal Gazette, and so he is entitled to set the editorial policy, and other newspapers can set different policies. Izzy thinks that he is entitled to set the editorial policy for all of Canada's newspapers and determine what all Canadians think.

The man chosen by the Aspers to write the editorials for all of their newspapers is Murdoch Davis. When asked by "As It Happens" whether or not one of CanWest's newspapers would be permitted to buck the party line on Israel, Davis replied:

Well once they stop firing rockets into Israel maybe then there won't be armed incursions? Oh wait! They are winning back their land by firing rockets into Israel and getting bombed back into the stone age.

PS: If you think firing rockets into Israel or blowing yourself up in Israel is justified... Well hell I think the native americans should start blowing us up in our supermarkets! I mean it's the same thing as palestine right?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-18-2020 at 05:32 PM.

My Ride
    EXT

Violence only begets more violence. As long as either side continues in their respective violent behavior, nothing will be accomplished except many more unnecessary deaths on both side of the border.

Also, so much for the freedom of the press (and don't tell me this is the first time you realized that the news we read is controlled and edited).

Maybe the Palestinians should take a page out of Ghandi's book. Non-violent non-co-operation. If they did, and the attacks continued from Israel, they might gain some support and allies in their struggles.

Originally posted by boredengineer
    Well once they stop firing rockets into Israel maybe then there won't be armed incursions? Oh wait! They are winning back their land by firing rockets into Israel and getting bombed back into the stone age.

PS: If you think firing rockets into Israel or blowing yourself up in Israel is justified... Well hell I think the native americans should start blowing us up in our supermarkets! I mean it's the same thing as palestine right?
    We been giving the Natives money and alcohol. We are guests in their land. Do we bulldoze Native reserves? Do we drop bombs on them? do we set up settlements in indian reserves? No Canada does not, and thank God we are Canadian and understand the human part of life.

However, Israel does not.

haha the people here trying to deny this fact cant be serious

My Ride
    '07 Mustang/'05 R6 Raven

Okay Palestinians are bitching about old boarders and that "used" to be their land so they're entitled to it, okay, well I'm Italian so my people are entitled to most of Western Europe, so we're completely justified in bombing Greece, Africa, the UK, etc... right? No. Boarders change, that's what happens, the Israeli's are just defending their land with something people in Palestine understand: bombs.

Both parties are just as guilty of killing innocent people, but as the playground rules go "Palestine started it"

At least the Israeli's aren't stupid enough to blow themselves up, suicide bombers are dumber than the people here bitching about the Jews and the media, and that's saying a lot.
    Epicoque Racing