Quantcast
Ever get busted for sleeping at work? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Ever get busted for sleeping at work?

My Ride
    MX-3

Question Ever get busted for sleeping at work?

When i first opened my cafe for business i wasn't use to the business hours that i set.

One time i was sitting on one of the wing chairs reading a magazine and low and behold i was totally K.O.

didn't even know it until i opened my eyes and their was this guy standing in front of me, starring right at me.

scared the hell out of me, i sprang up out of the car confused since i forgot where i was

it turns out he was standing there for 5mins

extremely embarrassing

it took me a little while to come back to reality until i was able to take his order

now i'm good, i'm always concuss during business hours

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

hah, many times.
    Travel

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

i wish i was there lol, just for a good laugh

This kid used to sleep in our jr. high school during "reading period" and everyday my teacher would be beside him and when he woke up, her big face would be the first thing he saw and he would run outta the classroom screaming lol, cause she used to chase him lol, funniest shit ever.

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

almost every time i am under a car liying down and its before 12:00 ill fall asleep
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

I've been busted, but never got in trouble for it.. I pulled an all nighter and went to work after the party and fell asleep on my break, (work started at 5am).. the boss just told me to work in the dairy cooler that way I can stay awake.. i slept again for another 1/2 hour hiding behind cases of milk.

My Ride
    BMW E70

at my last job I fell asleep once. I pulled an all-nighter then drove my buddy home on the way to work. Fell asleep upstairs for a few hours. No one noticed, since they thought I was doing paper work upstairs

Got busted in school a few times though teacher made everyone get out of the class and then they turned off the lights, when I run into people from school I still can't live that one down

My Ride
    91 MR2 turbo

well hey look at it this way, at least it was ur own business and u cant get fired!

My Ride
    MX-3

Since it is my own business, i would have to say that, that is the best part! i can't get fired
    Last edited by Razor; 08-06-2003 at 12:04 AM.

When I was workin at C-smart I would always fall asleep on the tech bech during program installs or OS flashes

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

i feel asleep driving the range cart at work...hahaha funniest shit ever...my boss came out in the marshall cart to see if i was ok, lol...range cart sitting in the middle of the driving range, and didnt move for over an hour, hahahhaha...he just laughed.

My Ride
    2007 Acura TSX

Hahaha,

I fell asleep on my 1st day on the job; it was training so I had to read all this shit, and it felt so much like studying/school that I went out... manager came back and caught me, and we had a good laugh. Needless to say, I didn't have to read anymore.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

when I was working at future shop, I was so hungover that I fell asleep in the speaker room and my head was resting against a speaker box on the floor. My boss came over and I had to quickly come up with an explanation...I can't remember what I said...I think it was something about feminine itching or something!! hahahahaha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    MX-3

Talking Oh i remember before i had my cafe

about 3 yrs ago

i used to work for this drafting company in the office as a draftsmen it had an open office setting

so you would for sure get the can if you fall asleep at your desk

i remember on many occasions when i was extremely tired i would make a trip to the "washroom" and sleep in the stall on the CLOSED toilet.

it was funny since i found out later that i was not the only one who did that

the boss just thought every wasn't eating right they either had diarrhea or constipation. it was the funniest thing!

My first job was a janitor in an apartment building on saturdays...I used to get there at 7 am, go to the far tower away from the office, take the elevato to the top floor, and sleep at the top of the stairwell for at least an hour....never got caught.

I also used to work at Budget during the summer when I was in University and I used to sleep in the back of SUV's in the wash bays....my co-workers would take turns and they'd soap over the whole car if the manager came in....hahaha funny sheit!!!

My Ride
    E90 335i

Default Re: Oh i remember before i had my cafe

Originally posted by Razor
    i remember on many occasions when i was extremely tired i would make a trip to the "washroom" and sleep in the stall on the CLOSED toilet.

My buddy would do that too at his old job, except for 2-3 hours at a time! He'd always almost fall over after trying to stand up since his legs were always asleep after sitting on the pot for so long!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
    Got busted in school a few times though teacher made everyone get out of the class and then they turned off the lights, when I run into people from school I still can't live that one down
    My social teacher used to grab a metre stick, slam it on the table and scream "WAKE UP!!!!" in your ear. He didn't do it because he was pissed off, he did it just to scare the shit out of us. It was always funny when it wasn't me.

He used to make us leave the room and turn the lights off too. Or he'd send everyone to the library and he'd sit at his desk marking papers until they woke up. Fun times.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

/\ Haha thats awesome... This year in Calm, I think I slept through about 75% of the classes, and never once got woken up by the teacher! It was awesome.

But my social teacher was mental, and if you were sleeping, she would politely wake you up, and then yell at you and send you to the office and tell you not to come back.