Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaah - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaah

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *gasp* AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alrighty, So I'm on my way home from dropping my friend off at her place and I'm casually cruising down 5th Ave Downtown to hit up the Memorial Drive Flyover and Hop onto Deerfoot south. I'm in a great mood, and the weather was nice.

And then out of no where, some tool in a New Z24 Cavy is riding my ass all the way down 5th and Onto Memorial. Now as you may or may not know Memorial at the Zoo is under construction and is a 50 Zone. I drive this road often and KNOW it is a haven for Manned Police Speed Traps and Multanova. Of course I clip along doing 50-55, its late and people generally go fast, but I have a feeling about this one...

Meanwhile, on another planet, this FUKIN loser tool in his Cavy is reving his brutal sounding DTM exhaust at me, I can hear him behind me, riding my ass, his Washer LED's glowing incessantly... I can see hm and his buddy clearly through my rear view, the Black Light strobe was more than noticable.

Because I had a wierd feeling about this... and I was sick and f-in tired of being tailed by that asshole with his bright ass ricer bilbs blasting me in the eyes, I drop a couple gears into 2nd and gave a quick flash on my signal to inform him to "lets Get it On"

Well he wastes No time at this opprtunity to lose to my GTI, and drops a gear and takes off. He blows ahead of me at a decent clip, underneith the Zoo bridge and up the rise, but, like the asshole that I am, the momment he swerved out to pass me I put my car back in forth and remained cruising at 50km/h.

At this point I'm positive he was thinking, BWA HA!!! I Beat a GTI in my blazing fast Zed Two Four!

I come over the rise and oh to my surprise, there run 4 cops with Chevy in their eyes.

A massive 6 car police speed trap already loaded with 6 ot 7 other vehicles was waiting with open arms (literally) for this poor bastard. I laughed out my window as I passed the now heavily surrounded Black 2dr, I laughed victoriously out my window. I would assume he got busted doing triple digits.

For once Something went well for me this month. What was already a damn not bad evening turned into an exceptional one.

Ben - 1

Z24 - -436482916590

Oh, I also Saw BarryBeach and James on the way home. Sorry I couldn't talk longer.
    Travel

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Nice work your actions have helped to rid the streets of a dangerous j-body driver..why cant these guys ever be on Beyond haha
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

ahh that's too funny! did he see your face as you drove by?? classic
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

Keep up the good work.

My Ride
    91 MR2 turbo

AHAHA nice he didnt even wait for u to even start the race and just floored it.

good work tho, that'll teach him a lesson.

What he went through that night...
    (1) I BEAT A GTI FLYING TRIPLE DIGITS!!
    (2) OH SHIT!! COPS!!!!!
    (3) God Damn it...

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Hes prolly at home, thinking of how he can explain to his parents how he lost his liscence and how his car was impounded....

That move prolly cost him quite alot of money...

Good of you to do that, to get people like him off the streets

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Well y'see if he hadn't of been riding my ass and eggin me on to race I would have left him alone. He would have lost bad anyways, but he was a persistant litle bastard and so I tought him a lesson. I bet his ticket was pink and he had to call for a ride home. Dumbass.
    Travel

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Prolly some young punk, who prolly just got the car, hand me down from his mother, and thought he was tough shit showing off to his friend...serves him right...once again good job

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

haha you're mean man!

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

I'm just mad, cause the same thing happens to me when i'm in my buddies car...and it drives us nuts...sorry, just get all madd when people do shit like that.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by SoSlowDx
    haha you're mean man!

Yes...I know....

"Get your walk on HOME Chump!"
    Travel

My Ride
    Two unreliable sedans

aww damn ben should have taken some pics of that! hehehe

HAhahahaahah pwn3d!

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

..thats hilarious....i almost got busted around the same area on memorial about 2 months in the mr2, some tough guy in a civic was acting like a fool, so i gave him a quick beatdown, then let him keep cruisin at 150+ while i trailed off...and what do i see come off the offramp, a cop ford Explorer, i had slowed down to about 80-90, but i think the cop knew i had been speeding a little ....cause he cut me off, then went after the civic, sucker
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by James
    ..thats hilarious....i almost got busted around the same area on memorial about 2 months in the mr2, some tough guy in a civic was acting like a fool, so i gave him a quick beatdown, then let him keep cruisin at 150+ while i trailed off...and what do i see come off the offramp, a cop ford Explorer, i had slowed down to about 80-90, but i think the cop knew i had been speeding a little ....cause he cut me off, then went after the civic, sucker

hahahaha

GoLD.

Besides, why do you thnk I was in such a good mood when I passed you guys on deerfoot tonight, hahahaha
    Travel

My Ride

Originally posted by Ben

hahahaha

GoLD.

Besides, why do you thnk I was in such a good mood when I passed you guys on deerfoot tonight, hahahaha
    haha, ya true...i take it you caught up to that civic/acura or whatever it was that was tryin to be shifty:tongue: , once we made it up the hill you were loooong gone!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by James

haha, ya true...i take it you caught up to that civic/acura or whatever it was that was tryin to be shifty:tongue: , once we made it up the hill you were loooong gone!
    hows my car sound? Never heard it from outside the cockpit.
    Travel

My Ride

Originally posted by Ben

hows my car sound? Never heard it from outside the cockpit.

wicked .... full exhaust right?...Shea did a little minor airbox mod today to his 16v, the thing roars now!....sounds exactly like a mini version of his old VR6!

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

I waited til now to read this Ben....hahahaaaa...good job. When will these people learn?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice job!

You made the rager beat himself up and get a speeding ticket!
    Illegal lighting and illegal exhaust= BONUS POINTS
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast