Quantcast
vendor from RX7 specialties come - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: vendor from RX7 specialties come

My Ride
    IS 350, rx8 GT, CX7

Default vendor from RX7 specialties come

sorry i didnt know where i was supposed to post this thread since its actually not related to any of the topics. I am just wondering if there is any vendor in this forum from RX7 specialties. if there is, can u help me out with the questions below? i heard that rx7 specialties carries racing beat products but will u guys get rx8 products if we ask? cuz i am seeking in the racing beat suspension set including sway bars and springs but i didnt really wanna directly purchase those from racing beat since its gonna cost a lot shipping and custom fees. i know how much they are gonna cost me cuz i bought couple stuff from them already. i asked one of the vendors at rx8club but he doesnt carry RB stuff. i just wanna know the price to buy from you guys. otherwise, i will go with tanabe stuff.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Adam can get you anything you want from racing beat, he can order it, but beware, he's a greedy prick and WILL be tacking on his own fee, which will be fair or unfair depending on the day. I worked for him at one time.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Wouldnt giving them a phone call be quicker and easier?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Just buy it straight from racing beat.

Dealing with Adam sometimes isnt the most pleasant experiance.

He orders it from them, he still has to pay shipping and customs. He may get a reduced rate, but then takes a cut.

Might as well cut out the middle man, racing beat is good to deal with. Mazdatrix is great to deal with, but middle man again.

My Ride
    IS 350, rx8 GT, CX7

actually, i never dealt with adam but i went RB site and found out that this shop is actually an authorized dealer of RB products. so i guess they should get a way cheaper price than we order them straight from RB. like some other authorized dealer, they even sell RB products at a cheaper price than RB. like braden883314 said, mazdatrix is another authorized dealer which is also a middle man, but they can sell RB products at a cheaper price and they still make money, how much cheaper do u think they can get with? obviously rx7 specialties is not gonna sell them cheaper than RB does but it might be a reasonable price. i bought cat-back straight from RB, 655 US dollars on their site, but i ended it up with close to 1000 dollars. so if i buy this suspension set, i will end up with at least 750 which is 230 more than the original price.

My Ride
    2010 Pontiac G3 GT Coupe 1999 Pontiac Sunfire (DD)

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Wouldnt giving them a phone call be quicker and easier?
    probably not, consider yourself lucky if you either don't get a busy signal or them to call you back.
    It is frustratingly reliable, truly the cockroach of automobiles.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Originally posted by rotary8
    actually, i never dealt with adam but i went RB site and found out that this shop is actually an authorized dealer of RB products. so i guess they should get a way cheaper price than we order them straight from RB. like some other authorized dealer, they even sell RB products at a cheaper price than RB. like braden883314 said, mazdatrix is another authorized dealer which is also a middle man, but they can sell RB products at a cheaper price and they still make money, how much cheaper do u think they can get with? obviously rx7 specialties is not gonna sell them cheaper than RB does but it might be a reasonable price. i bought cat-back straight from RB, 655 US dollars on their site, but i ended it up with close to 1000 dollars. so if i buy this suspension set, i will end up with at least 750 which is 230 more than the original price.
    go on rx8club and fine a sponsor there, Rx7specialities will not sell you anything for cheap. Online or bust.